[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my girlfriend already sick of me, or am I too attached?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG2578.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2578.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
I've never posted here before, it seems stupid to express my shit feels when everyone has them.
She and I met playing Magic: the Gathering, since a week following then we haven't gone a single day without at least seeing each other once a day for about three months, now.
I REALLY like her, and I do my best to show her that I care.
But she's... Strange...
She hates fun, as in there's no such thing as a movie date or going out with a group of friends to an event (she hates crowds of people).
I am the male and dominant part of the relationship, and we've talked about how much she enjoys not having to plan things or probe into my thoughts; if I dominate a conversation or a situation she is a part of and wants to control, she gets suuuper cold and it's difficult to even have her look at me when I leave that night and whatnot (she doesn't like making eye contact, but enjoys looking at me).
When she gets up, for a number of hours following her stomach gives her cramps and she's light-headed, and she fucking hates gifts or presentations of affection (food, in this case) while in both a mood like that and because she can't handle the care I'm giving, so no cute breakfasts or morning sex, etc.
This morning/last night she pushed my buttons and broke me down, on purpose, to see how I'd react; I weeped in the sorrow she gave me as I later rubbed her neck and knee (her right leg is fucked up, so we don't ever walk far and it also cuts off hikes as an option); she told me she's probably not going to push my buttons after that experiment, yet she wouldn't even look at or kiss me as we finished our night/morning together and it fucking tore me apart again.
I will keep going as you guys ask questions, help me find the issue IF THERE EVEN IS ONE.

P.S: Not sure if it's illegal to say on the board, but she's a janitor here. I hope she does and doesn't read this. ( ´_ゝ`)
>>
>>17486674
Wtf, you both sound crazy af.

I'm not really seeing anything here that is implying she is sick of you, but it's hard to tell with all the crazy.
>>
>>17486674
Your typing about her and your typing style leads me to believe you are both insane
>>
>>17486682
Could you please be more specific as to what is crazy about the situation?
I don't understand how typical relationships work, I recognize subliminal communication such as body language and gestures of spirit (emotions that are projected metaphysically), but I rarely act on them on.
On purpose.
>>
>>17486674
>:D
Won't even read.
50 bucks that you are an immature little boy.
>>
>>17486701
Oh I don't know maybe her aversion to eye contact, hates doing stuff with you, and gets cold (bitchy) when she doesn't get her way

How much does she weigh?
>>
>>17486702
You're probably correct, unfortunately.
I'm going to assume that's as far as most people will read; I don't indulge morbid curiosities like memes anymore, and I do my best to have a life outside of intimate relationships and a full-time job, but it's very draining.
I'm nineteen, if that was an implied question.
>>
>>17486707
She's light and not lazy, so thin (I know the weight, but it's taboo).
I'm on the upside of fit, a solid foot or more taller than she is.
>>
>>17486716
Wel the fact that she's toying with your emotions on purpose to try and get a rise out of you leads me to believe she needs a serious case of you putting your foot down and calling her on her bullshit.

She'll try to turn it around on you but just be stubborn as fuck. If she's emotionally manipulating you for shits and giggles YOU need to put a stop to it. If you're the dominant one in your relationship act like it
>>
>>17486729
I don't take aggression as any form of beneficial communication.
The previous times I've gotten on her ass about the treatment I'm receiving or she's giving to herself were definitely not the most stable of times for either of us; she becomes shelled-up or insecure, I just go off the deep end into vocal violence (I have yet to yell at her).
>>
>>17486761
Caesar Milan: Not aggression, dominance

This is your ride and she's lucky to be along
>>
>>17486768
>using Caesar Millan as a reference

I understand what you mean though; I do that pretty often, already, I'm not sure if she's emotionally prepared for me to establish my self more confidently in her life; she's very sensitive about her identity, and doesn't respond well to the implication that I want to help her find it.
>>
>>17486674
Okay, this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bullshit, I mean a fucking orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get a fucking orangutan, because that's not my problem.

So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable; all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty, you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "You know the guy with the orangutan?", "You date the guy with the orangutan?", "You wouldn't break up with a guy with an orangutan, would you?". Next thing you know she's calling.

"Hey, want to meet over for dinner?"

"Geez, I dunno; me and Clyde were going to go to monster truck race tonight (orangutans love monster trucks). In fact, the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note and maybe I can squeeze you in. Oh well, you know my number so don't be a stra-- Hey, look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitoes."

At this point, the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IM-ing. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch.
>>
Run away dude!
Insane, if a girl will prod you like that to see your breaking point she is no good, plus you are being way too submissive to her and letting her dominate your lifestyle. You sound like an active guy, maybe an extrovert, and she sounds like the opposite. By still being in that relationship you are giving her the ability to dominate someone, and considering the fact she sounds quite weak/pathetic, she probably thrives on the ability to do that.
>>
>>17487179
This is fucking gold... OP listen to this anon!
>>
>>17486674
How the fuck is anyone going to be able to give you advice when she seems clearly insane (and you do, too). Try and establish some boundaries at least so she doesn't try and toy around with you anymore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.