[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hunger strike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (114KB, 726x1139px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 726x1139px
hi /adv/ i never posted here before but i hit rock bottom. heres some background info: i was raped last semester by a friend. she got me to black out drunk and had sex with me when days prior i tried friendzoning her. i went to the police; i had no real evidence so nothing happens. our mutual friends started mocking me so i tried to kill myself via bleeding out. seriously should have just used the helium. but whatever i was hospitalized. went i got out i filed a complaint with the student conflict center. things were going smooth until they interviewed her: she made up a complete lie saying i raped her and all of our/her friends backed up her story by saying they never saw me drinking. the school believes her and i was put under investigation. in the end it was found i did nothing but she also did nothing. despite many inconsistencies in everyones stories and her own admission of having sex with me 3 times when i only remember 2 the school doesnt care.

so i sent a request to the deans that did our little trial asking them to tell me why they dont believe my story. since this happened i cant talk to strangers unless i use a whiteboard, cant eat or sleep or whatever else. basically im falling apart. im really just trying to get over it but its hard to do when the only people youve told blame you.

so im going on a hunger strike until i can get these 10 deans to meet with me individually just to give their reasonings. as you guess im way mentally ill and i dont really have a problem with dying. i sent them emails and i got to meet with 2 but the others have just ignored me.

i was going to start today but i was holding out that the others would reply. ill start tomorrow on the main campus quad. how should i prepare? i think ill bring bug spray and a towel for pissing myself. probably a water bottle but i think id die faster or from heat stroke without it. thoughts?
>>
>>17486512
The goal in a hunger strike is to NOT die, so yes bring water. You should also find a place to chain yourself to something as they will try to have campus security forcibly remove you. Eventually the police will come and cut the chains but by then you've made your point.

Make a sign explaining what you're doing and giving a short version of what happened. Like "I was raped on campus, Deans are refusing to take me seriously and refuse to meet with me. On hunger strike until they do."
>>
>>17486532
i was considering the sign but i talked to someone on another forum and they were against it saying that it could be considered harassment since legally i wasnt raped. my goal is to get to talk to the deans but still complete my degree
>>
>>17486512
Your hunger strike will not end your ptsd you stupid fuck. You need to treat that, instead of vindicating yourself
>>
>>17486590
bruh i know that
>>
>>17486512
Wait, you mention you've had sex with her twice that you remember but with the rape it was three. So before you "friendzoned" her, you guys fucked? So you don't want to fuck her again so you guys get drunk and fuck? I don't really get your story anymore but you didn't get raped and I'm not saying that because you're a guy. You we're taking substances that altered your opinion and probably said "fuck it" at some point, which lead to what happened. The reason I say that is because you guys fucked before.
>>
>>17487168
no no. she came onto me a few days before and i told her no i have(had) a girlfriend. she knew this since i met her at the beginning of fall semester. then she and my friends took me out for my birthday and then this happened. according to her i was asking for it all night. i dont remember that and i think its a lie. ive gotten drunk with all of them before; i think this only happened because i told her no. like i know its my fault for drinking as much as i did. i never expected my friends to babysit me i just never thought one would literally fuck me over. in fact if i meet with these deans and theyre like "na theres no evidence" id be fine with that. theyll at least acknowlede i exist. the whole process ive just been treated like a number like im just any other case. these people are the only ones that know and yet they wont even respond to my emails even about unrelated questions (like i missed my finals when i was in the hospital. are ny grades fucked?)
>>
>>17487168
and by twice i remember 2 condoms. i remember her pushing me onto the bed at night and then her touching me in the morning wanting me to do it again. i did. so even if i didnt want to i think that second time was consentual. but then later i asked her why she did it even though i was drunk, throwing up and i told her no days before; thats when she told me there were three instances
>>
> i tried to kill myself via bleeding out
>since this happened i cant talk to strangers unless i use a whiteboard, cant eat or sleep or whatever else. basically im falling apart.

You need to see a therapist if you're falling apart at the seams like this. You've done more damage to your life by wallowing in this self-pity.

Beyond that I have no choice but to tell you to man the fuck up you whiny little bitch. I mean that from the bottom of my heart, seriously.
>>
>>17486512
You got raped by a girl, she got you black out drunk....

You reported to the school thinking what exactly?

Jesus Christ bro, I cannot believe this shit it's so lacking of logic.

Good luck getting the attention that you are so desperately seeking.

Wow
>>
File: cool eye.jpg (3KB, 100x100px)
cool eye.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
>>17486512
why don't you catch her in the act, let yourself become victim to her again, but it will be the last if you have a friend witness it or have it recorded or something, don't let her win, you shouldn't have to kill yourself because she thinks she won, I am not against women, but this chick cannot get away with this, you deserve the last laugh, and you know she'll be dumb enough to fall for it, so instead of letting her ruin your life, eliminate the problem.

if you really desire a way to a better life, think about my words carefully.

black raptor out!
>>
>>17487311
Thinking this girl is gona rape him again, he's the one who got black out drunk.

Don't you understand, saying you got black out drunk only works in her favor.

Colleges are going to side with the female victim. The male is never the victim in a lib art college. So much leftist agenda, you need to take a shower and get some rest because tomorrow you are going to not be who you were today and all will be fine
>>
>>17487324
this
>>17487289
>>17487270
i know im pathetic. you could tell the moment i posted on 4chan looking for advice. i mean if this crazy stunt doesnt work then i guess ill just switch schools or something.
note: ive been seeing a counselor and psychiatrist since
>>
>>17487352
I would either transfer schools or just drop the whole victim act because unless you have money, you aren't going to come out of this the victor. In fact, acting out against the system is not effective. Learn from your mistake and drop the whole idea of redemption.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1434268639579.jpg (35KB, 480x508px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434268639579.jpg
35KB, 480x508px
>>17487324
>Don't you understand, saying you got black out drunk only works in her favor.

And how does that happen, you fucking reatard?

OP, since you want to kill yourself
1st kill her, leave exposing her for what a piece of shit she is
2nd expose her friends for the same reason hurt them in some fucked up way (like cut off body parts and shit)
3rd kill yourself for real this time
>inb4 you are not saying the truth
>inb4 this is b8
>>
File: WotP-Bayard-Rustin.jpg (67KB, 719x800px) Image search: [Google]
WotP-Bayard-Rustin.jpg
67KB, 719x800px
>>17487372
>acting out against the system is not effective
what cucks say 101
>>
>>17486512
This is why I hate women and this modern society that panders to them. Fuck i hate them so goddam much. Anyway, worst comes to worst you can always kill 'em op.
>>
File: 1468142066974.png (121KB, 480x445px)
1468142066974.png
121KB, 480x445px
>>17486512
Damn son that's some fucked up shit.

I wish you good luck in your mission anon. Fuck that roastie, I hope she gets hit by a bus.
>>
>>17487258
Since you willingly did it again the morning after you can you really say it was rape the night before? Sounds to me like you just didn't want to do it while you were smashed off your ass, which is understandable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.