[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have a girlfriend? Yes I'm serious.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: lesadfroge.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
lesadfroge.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
What does it feel like to have a girlfriend? Yes I'm serious.
>>
>>17486357
Couldn't tell you mate.
>>
>>17486357
depends on the girl desu. for me, personally, if i like the girl, its a mixture of excitement and fear.
>>
>>17486363
>>17486373
Well thanks. I wanna know what it feels like to have someone of the opposite gender with you, always by your side. I've never had someone like that, but everybody says it's so great. Yesterday a girl tried to tell me that I dropped something on the floor but I couldn't even mutter a single word in response, I just ran out.
>>
Bro. Dont feel sad. Most people have fucking toxic relationships.

But I had a great one.

>Nothing better then waking up with the smell of freshly made eggs.
>Go downstairs and your gf smiles, comes close to you at the dooropening and kiss you while laying her hand on your chest.

>But it plays both sides, afterwards, I pick her up and while im holding her, kiss her, look into her eyes and tell her how beautiful and amazing she is.

This was my ex, relationship stopped because of religious diferences. But this is how a healthy couple interacts.
>>
File: received_1223487284330570.jpg (69KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
received_1223487284330570.jpg
69KB, 650x600px
At first its great, its someone you can completely open up to, someone who finds your faults charming and endearing. You're completely infatuated with this person and she feels like you do. Lots of sex the first couple of months. Then, once you've been together long enough, you start to notice what's actually wrong with each other. Sex becomes less frequent depending on your relationship. You start to argue because the faults you were ignoring or were attracted to become annoyances. If you don't click and it was mostly physical the end result is shitty
>>
>>17486398
>This was my ex, relationship stopped because of religious diferences.

Can you give me more detail? I'm really interested.
>>
>>17486357
Well, I married my best friend but before that, it felt really odd. Me and the girls never quite meshed. They liked parts of my personality but not others (and I never do that mask thing with my personality as a rule.)

Do what I did and hold out for the woman who gets you and who you get. Compatible personalities beats every fly-by-night bullshit that 4channers fap to.

How in-sync are my wife and I? She introduced me to 4chan's /d/ page. I introduced her to Shadman.
>>
File: 1470324118485.gif (244KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470324118485.gif
244KB, 300x300px
>>17486357
Having a girlfriend means several different things for different people,but there are a few absolute truths that most people will never understand about relationships

1.When you're young,having a boyfriend/girlfriend is unknowingly accepting a temporary mate with a varying degree of intimacy.Your first girlfriend/boyfriend will end premature as fuck.But that's ok,it's your first foray into what intimacy can be like.But you're young and stupid so it's only going to be a taste.

2.As you age and have experience with multiple partners,you start to have an eye for what you like and don't like in partners.Most healthy people start applying standards to the partner as a means to attempt to achieve a more desirable relationship,possibly long term or endgame,aka marriage.

3.If you start too late in the dating game,or are playing it past a certain age,get ready to become a step-dad or forever indulge in crazy/barren wombs.Most people will have children in their 20's and several things can happen.Women become widowed,divorced,etc.

But there is one truth with all of this

Having a boyfriend or girlfriend is one of the greatest things that humans can have.Two willing individuals accepting each other for their strengths and weaknesses,working together for a better tomorrow.Some couples achieve this,most don't,BUT what makes them special is that they give you the opportunity to do so.

Having a significant other feels like the day was worth the toil

That's what a girlfriend/boyfriend feels like
>>
>>17486404
You wouldnt understand.

But I'll say it anyway.
I live my live as best as I can, according to Gods teachings, because he made us all and knows whats best for us, and to him will we be returned.
Even though this girl was amazing in so many ways. She did not have the same goal in life.

For me she was so much, but because she doesnt share my main goal in life, i have to find another girl.

Especially because I was serious, and wouldn't want anything more then start a big family and raise good righteous children.

She was the excitening, caring, charming girl. Everyone was jealous of me having her. But she is not the women who I want to start a great family with
>>
>>17486470
Oh Jesus Christ.

Good joke, eh? This illustrates my point about compaitible personalities though. 2 Christians and 2 atheists can be exactly as happy as each other but mix and match em and... well, that happens... but usually not as amicably.
>>
>>17486470
>You wouldnt understand.

OP here. Don't worry, I kind of get where you're coming from. I just wanna know how exactly do you know if a girl is 'for you'? Maybe I'm homosexual or maybe it's because I've never been with a girl my entire life, but I never felt anything like that.
>>
File: 1471813007188.png (595KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471813007188.png
595KB, 1334x750px
What's it like to know that a person of the opposite gender is attracted to you?
>>
>>17486499
I've been married now for 8 years and I'm SERIOUSLY disabled with a horrible self-image. It feels exactly as great as you think it does. Seriously, I still get a high every time my wife comments on something she likes.

Then again, while I may be fat and hairy, I take goddamn good care of myself. Like fatty-fat-fat Iglesias said, double the size, double the maintenance.
>>
>>17486507
>Like fatty-fat-fat Iglesias said, double the size, double the maintenance.

OP here. What the fuck.
>>
>>17486490
I definitely agree bro

>>17486496
I think you hit a really good question here. How do you know if a girl is for you?

This is more about self knowledge then anything else.

I know what makes me happy: raising a nice family with a caring god fearing wife.

But at first when I met my ex years ago, I underestimated how important I found religion in my life.
I should have known better, reflecting, praying, meditating and listning to what your goal is in life, what your heart tells you to do and achieve.

Then find a wife who is compatible with that
>>
>>17486510
I'm fat. I don't want to have fat-smell so I take long showers every day to make sure every nook and cranny is Dial soap fresh. Is that really such an alien concept?
>>
>>17486544
Oh I didn't mean it that way, it's just that who says that, that was a pretty weird expression/comparison to make. It seems most of the posts in these threads make out having a relationship to be a lot of work, so much for people making it look like it's the best thing ever.
>>
>>17486378
U ok man? Do u not interact well with women?
>>
>>17486694
>Do u not interact well with women?

I don't interact with women at all.
>>
>>17486696
How come?
>>
>>17486696
You should try it. It's not difficult. Open with a good joke. What does Hitler Chi Minh have for breakfast? Agent Orange Jews.
>>
>>17486414
You sound like me and my wife. People look at me funny when I say you should marry your best friend, but all I know is we've been together for 7 years and still don't hate each other.

I wasn't even attracted to her when we decided to start dating. She didn't light the sparkle. I told my hormones to go fuck themselves because she was the perfect woman for me otherwise, and if they didn't like it tough. They often say sex wears out but small irritations eventually become huge. The opposite is also true. The not being attracted to her part faded super quick.
>>
Like you can't breathe
>>
>>17486544
>having nooks and crannies

Absolutely disgusting
>>
It sucks. They call, you answer. You got plans? Cancelled. A night in playing video games? Nah. Want to watch a romantic comedy? Okay, but she won't allow one with Ryan Reynolds.
>>
You feel responsible for her and I find it makes a more mature man out of you. You try to keep her safe, keep her happy, you go out of your way to do things that don't directly benefit you. It grows you up. It feels like work at times but that's when you consider why you're with them and the feelings re-surface. It takes a lot of your personal time and money and effort but if you are able to keep a balanced life and maintain a healthy relationship then the rewards are great.
>>
>>17486696
You seem like a sperg. That's okay, I used to be a sperg too. It took me years to figure out how to talk to people and be normal.

Here's some tips so you don't do the same stupid things I'm still embarrassed about 10 years later.

Don't talk about sex with a woman unless she is your best friend. Normal women bring it up frequently, but discussing it without sounding like a creepo is a high level skill.

Try to live and act as if gender does not exist. Don't do any of the gentlemanly shit your parents might have told you to do, shit's not cool anymore. White knights are creepy assholes. Treat women exactly as you treat men.

Never touch a woman unless you are absolutely sure she wouldn't mind it. Women tend to be more squeemish about touch than men are.

Try to get to know women you would never dream of being in a relationship with. Men and women have subtle differences in behavior, and getting to know one will help you learn to appreciate and adapt to those differences.
>>
>>17486817
Yep. My wife and I are moving in a week to an apartment complex with a 24 hour gym on-site so those are going away. Slower than I'd like due to my lungs but they're going away.
>>
>>17486357
its really not great unless you find one that you are truly compatible with
>>
>>17486785
I try to be with men as much as possible. It feels homoerotic at times, but it's the only way.
>>
>>17486869
Try showing that comfort but to the opposite sex
>>
File: 1390868711103.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1390868711103.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>>17486853
>Try to live and act as if gender does not exist.
>Men and women have subtle differences in behavior, and getting to know one will help you learn to appreciate and adapt to those differences.

Normalfags everyone

Everyone on this planet is fucking crazy
>>
>>17486507
Hi gramps
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.