[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with heartbreak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: angry_moth.gif (529KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry_moth.gif
529KB, 480x360px
I recently found out my boyfriend cheated on me for over a year. I confronted him about it and he immediately broke up with me. I sure didn't see this coming.
It's been two weeks now and i can't seem to get over this. I'm trying to live my life, practice sports, stay healthy but i just feel so empty inside. Whenever left alone with nothing to do i just sit still for hours until i get something to do.
>>
>>17485959
I don't know, people say it will pass with time, but it doesn't. There always will be that little piece in you that is dead.
>>
>>17485959
Losing boyfriend/girlfriend is a lot like losing a pet. Get a new one and you'll forget about it and when you're trying to sleep at night it will creep into your head and make you feel awful
>>
>>17486019
Not dead, tainted. Tainted bits will still live on within you.

Dead bits imply that you're an empty shell of a human whose emotions, dreams, and general compassion have withered out of your body and into the puddle of once-innocent souls.
>>
My gf of 17 months cheated on me with multiple men (at least two that Inknow of), multiple times. For the last 6 months I had been feeling something was off because her behavior changed, but she always said everything was fine. So I kinda saw something coming, but it still sucked just as bad to find out with certainty.

This Thursday it'll be 3 weeks since I found out. And Sunday it'll be 3 weeks since we officially broke up.

I still feel like shit every day, even though about 2 weeks ago I started to go out with another girl. But it just isn't the same... I was going to propose to her (marriage and kids had come up in conversations several times), and even got the ring. It was going to be a surprise, so she doesn't know that I did.

Why was I going to marry her in such a hurry? Because I thought she had everything I wanted, plus she'll have to leave the country soon due to her visa, even though she expressed not wanting to.

Guess I dodged a bullet there?
>>
File: 1424226967485.jpg (18KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1424226967485.jpg
18KB, 500x411px
>>17486028
>>
File: 1426598680836.jpg (27KB, 552x472px) Image search: [Google]
1426598680836.jpg
27KB, 552x472px
>>17486020
It takes time
>>17486019
>>17486028
I want to die
>>
>>17486047
Yeah senpai you did dodge a bullet, but seeing as you are a retard trying to shoot himself it will happen soon or later.
>17months
>marrage
>ring

You are a meme in real life. Let that sink in.
>>
>>17486059
Honestly I felt it was rushed but at the time I figured that as long as she didn't get preggers, what's the worst that could happen?

I didn't expect the cheating part to be true. Suffice to say I was only gonna risk her because I didn't want her to have to leave the country.

Now I am glad she's leaving and I will never again make the same mistake
>>
>>17486059
Also, the ring is not a big deal. Fortunately I make good money and I can make some of it back at a pawn shop. It's not the money that hurts, but the principles
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.