[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online shopping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1468617071089.jpg (54KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
1468617071089.jpg
54KB, 640x598px
Hey /adv/

I heading back to school in a couple of weeks as a senior in highschool and im wondering; wheres the best place to get clothing and footwear? Nothing too fasionable, just enough to look like your average joe. I ask this because up until now, I was the edgelord at my highschool who wore nothing but cringy meme shirts and sweatpants. I really want to get out of that this year.
>>
>>17485889
American Eagle and hollister. Me being super slav I wore Adidas super stars, being the average Joe. Boot cut jeans and Hollister shirt one size too small
>>
>>17485921
Thanks for the help, now I might look decent enough to get some friends and a job. Any recommendations on footwear?
>>
>>17485942
What is your school in rural or suburbs?
>>
Ross or marshall's or tj max would have a good variety of things, for much cheaper if you're on a budget. Just stick to neutral, single color items and you'll be fine and normal. Also take the extra effort to find a good pair of pants that fit you really well and buy several pairs of it. Try to make sure you buy a good variety of things though. People are going to think you're weird/poor if it looks like you only have one outfit.
>>
>>17485946
Eh, somewhat of a mix, mostly rural i guess
>>
>>17485994
Buy a pair of work boots. I wore mostly Carolina's. Or Adidas trainer type shoe.
>>
>>17485889
Get some VANS shoes. They're incredibly trendy here in Cali. As for clothes, get a good mix of shorts, slacks, and jeans. I'm not sure if there are any other type of pants. Basketball shorts and jersey if you're sporty. Tank tops if you're fit. That all seems to be the norm where I am.
>>
>>17486005
Thanks, I look forward to this year :-D
>>
>>17486079
Also any regular shirt will do, as long as it's not so long that it makes you look scronny/so tight that people can see your nipples.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.