[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Hello /adv/, I have a crush on someone and this person has a crush on me too. We've been talking normally and all, but he's the grandson of my grandma's brother, so he's my second or third cousin. We didn't know each other until recently, so we never grew up together. I don't consider him my relative. Is it okay to date him/hook up with him? (pic not related)
>>
>>17485694
You're still related by blood.

If it were only through marriage you wouldn't be destroying the gene pool, but that's still incest.

All these dudes and you wanna fuck your cousin?
>>
Personally I wouldn't judge someone for dating a third cousin, but I think most people would. At the very least they would act disgusted in public, regardless of what they really feel.
>>
>>17485723
btw I'm a guy lol. We'd not have fucked up children. we cant lol
>>
>>17485733
Wow gay incest. Shit. May as well give it a crack if you arent going to fuck up the gene pool.
>>
>>17485735
yeah, not messing up with tht
>>
You share 25% of the same DNA, right? That doesn't sound too bad, I guess.
>>
Depends on how poorly you think you'd family react to finding about about you two fucking. If you think that they wouldn't particularly care? Go for it. If it would cause drama which the likes of which you'd never seen, or would ever hear the end of? Maybe no.
>>
This is a horrible idea,
I don't even want to go in to why this is a horrible idea.

No OP 600 percent no
>>
>>17485974
It's 12.5% actually

>>17485694
OP, do you even need to tell people? Nobody will know if you keep it a secret.
>>
>>17485694
>but he's the grandson of my grandma's brother, so he's my second or third cousin
Second cousin. I'd say it's fine to fuck him if you don't feel weird about it, but your family would probably find it disgusting if you dated.
>>
>>17486038
>>17485974
>You share 25% of the same DNA, right? That doesn't sound too bad, I guess.
>It's 12.5% actually

Humans share 99.9% DNA.

Sharing a great-grandparent means they're second cousins. They share a 3.125% relatedness coefficient

25% is half siblings
12.5% is first cousins

Really, who gives a fuck. Just know that it may or may not make family functions awkward, but hey, most gay people have that anyway.
>>
>>17485694
I know you won't be breeding anon, but the way I judge whether an incestuous hetero relationship is icky or not is whether it would lead to deformed children. It is safe to have children with one's first cousin. Getting together with your third cousin is not gross, it's pretty fucking normal.
>>
fags
>>
>>17485694
It is incest but desu it's 3rd not a big deal in a lot of places 1st cousins are ok to get married so definitely 3rd is fine for whatever
>>
>>17485694
Who cares? Incest is really only a problem if you've having kids with your sibling, otherwise it's been found that even 1st cousins could reproduce with only a negligible increase in odds of birth defects.
>>
>>17486038
we're telling no one. We just talked about it and we do have feelings for each other. But we're smart enough to keep it lowkey. Family would go crazy (specially since they are kinda homophobic and two members getting together is like doomsday for them)
>>
>>17486046
Technically, my dad and his mom are cousins. So they're first cousins us, we are like second/third cousins
>>
>>17485694
It won't matter what we say, you 2 will fuck eventually and it will be hot as fuck because it's the forbidden incest fruit. Just go for it.
>>
File: 1370326419201.gif (1006KB, 260x187px)
1370326419201.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>17485735
>MFW you can't find anything wrong on a physical or logical standpoint with gay incest.
Whew m8, this one threw me through a loop. I don't believe in emotional arguments so goddamn, so I guess I've found the one scenario where incest is ok.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.