[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl Ive known for 6 months said that she was down to date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
A girl Ive known for 6 months said that she was down to date me but she felt like I rejected her, so she had to get over her feelings for me. She told me this today while we were hanging out. Why did she tell me this now?
>>
Bump pls help
>>
You should have asked her

How would a bunch of random strangers on an anonymous imageboard know?
>>
>>17485508
Fuck
>>
>>17485478
ASK HER YOU FUCK!
>>
>>17485478
Ask her and tell her how you feel
>>
>>17485478
ASK HER OUT BEFORE YOU BECOME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS MONGOLIAN BASKET WEAVING IMAGE BOARD.
>>
>>17485478
She wants the d, brah. Just play it cool and buy her some avocados; bitches love avocados.
>You think I'm joking, but i'm not. Bring her some avocados the next time you hang out.
>>
>>17485557
So you think she might be interested?
>>
>>17485576
i hope this isn't OP but if it is, you literally said in your post, "A girl Ive known for 6 months said that she was down to date me".

you cannot be this dimwitted.
>>
>>17485576
Dude, just ask her.
>>
>>17485586
But she said she got over those feelings though?
>>
>>17485616
Why/how did you reject her?
>>
>>17485627
It's a long story, but she was acting very interested and wanted to spend a lot of time together. I guess I didn't reciprocate because of some biases I had against her at the time.
>>
>>17485671
she told you this now because she actually isn't over her feelings for you and is playing a jedi mind trick on your ass. It is working 100%.
>>
>>17485677
Nobodys that elaborate with their schemes lmao
>>
>>17485683
You don't think so? I've had several girls that were crazy like this. You just aren't cynical enough. In due time.
>>
>>17485700
'playing a jedi mind trick' wouldn't accomplish anything. It would be so much simpler to say that they're still interested
>>
>>17485712
relationships are always the most simple things, they never get overly complicated and signals are never mixed....
>>
>>17485683
>>17485712
dude, have you ever met a girl irl? That's just how they are. You either deal wih it or stay single.
>>
>>17485713
Still doesn't explain what it would accomplish, for someone to take the time to plan something like that would require in their minds a favorable outcome
>>
>>17485718
yeah she wants OP to be interested in her, when he wasn't in the first place....

Her first approach got her hurt, so she's trying again on her terms. It's not that hard to understand bro!

Seems like you are forcing this...eh? get it?
>>
>>17485722
Hey, op here so what do you guys think i should do
>>
>>17485746
see
>>17485508
>>17485545
>>17485554
>>17485557
>>17485590

I think you should talk to her about this, don't play along with the games. Be straight up with her about how you feel. Just be honest. If that doesn't work, continue with the games you were playing unaware.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.