[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get "overtaken" by another persona? shit's weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Dominant Psycho Split.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dominant Psycho Split.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
Never had this while growing up. I know I had anger issues but never like this. Basically to sum it up, I have moments where I have out of body / alternative personality experiences. Usually I do something dominating when I am under that persona. So far I noticed it only happens when I am around women.

Examples:

Was talking to a guidance counselor. I mention how I like things "Hard", bam I forget what I am saying and start coming on to her hardcore. I notice her nipples are hard so I look at them and wink at her. She feels nervous. We both walk out while i have a hard on. I went in extremely stressed and depressed, I walked out wondering wtf just happened?

I missed an exam so I e-mailed a teacher of mine begging for another date. She catches up with me on my way to class. She tells me I can take the exam later. I look at her with zero expression, tell her okay great and keep walking. I got to the class and realized what I had done, so I stayed after class and sucked up for her alittle because I felt like an asshole.

There was this girl who had been annoying me quite alot in a lab of mine. Would keep picking on me while I was trying to do experiments. I was pretty solid with my professor and I felt like she was trying to break our bromance. Anyways one day I go to bathroom and on my way back I run into her, she tells me the professor was looking for me and she told him she had no idea where I ventured off to. I felt angry, depressed and stressed because the bitch could have told him where I was. Anyways I got back to class. I looked at the girl and I turned into that other persona again. I literally looked into her eyes, smiling and I questioned her about the entire interaction. She got scared and basically told me it was her who was complaining to him about me. After that the girl started acting nice.
>>
I had shit like this happen before. It always involves me being very stressed and scared, and a woman. I may have done this to men too but in case of men it was a fight.

Any idea what the fuck is going on? i completely lose control and have shitty memory of the event after. And in some cases I have to apologize to people.

I actually act very proper and nice, but I know as a kid alot of people used to call me a psycho. But back then i was a good kid, I still am. Maybe I do shit I don't notice idk,.
>>
Maybe it's just the adrenaline?
>>
>>17485366
So you sexually assaulted your guidance counselor, acknowledged your teacher, and asked a fellow student about a conversation she had? so far only one of those are cause for concern...
>>
>guidance counselor
>"persona" taking over your body

Welcome, everyone, to daddy issues and special snowflake syndrome.
>>
>>17485739
Lol woops I didn't even read
>>
>>17485481
How is that sexual assault? She was turned on, and that's it. He didn't force himself on her.
>>
>>17485481
Dumbass white knight cuck, doesn't understand the difference between harassment and assult
>>
sounds like you have repressed rage.

Go purge.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.