[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burn when pee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kk.png (661KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
kk.png
661KB, 600x375px
so idk if i'm sick or stds or infection. It burns every now and then at the very tip of my penis when i pee (the bottom part of the hole you pee out of to be exact) i can only guess its one of three things- 1) i recently jerked off and peed after and it burned 2) i hooked up with a close friend for a few months and we had unprotected sex twice (last time being almost a month and a half ago) or 3) i've been not sleeping well and having hella black shits lately. This is driving me crazy anyone know what it could be?
>>
Sounds like HIV
>>
>>17485182
Go to the doctor and get an std test
>>
>>17485182
whatever you do, don't do what I do.

Had unprotected sex with girl, thought I had STD cause 'symptoms'. Convinced myself that my symptoms were a terrible STD. Too scared to test. Started to not date girls cause I didn't want to get them infected with my STD. Thought I was going to do for like 4 years.

Got tested, Simple urine test these days..

Got diagnosed with IBS, fixed my diet, no more symptoms.

100% clean, I did every test known to man with regards to social disease.

>MFW
>>
Dude that's definitely Chlamydia, you fucked up man. You have an std
>>
>>17485229
Sounds like a lie, Chron's disease/IBS is diagnosed when you're a baby, not in adulthood, and the symptoms are nothing like STIs
>>
>>17485245
Ok...lol but it's not a lie.
>>
>>17485253
Yeah? How did you miss the symptoms of shitting yourself constantly until adulthood? And which STIs give those symptoms?
>>
>>17485257
lol kys dude, I don't have to prove anything to you.
>>
black colored shit is indicative of a gastrointestinal bleed and is potentially life threatening, go to the hospital immediately
>>
>>17485257
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2012/0901/p419.html
>>
File: Screenshot_20160822-001710_1.jpg (137KB, 1078x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160822-001710_1.jpg
137KB, 1078x1058px
>>17485245

As someone who was recently diagnosed with IBS, I'm not sure you know what you're talking, mate. Most people who have it weren't born with it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.