[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do i have a problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (499KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 500x246px
It makes me painfully angry when i see girls that i have been crushing on going out with guys that are uglier than me.

Im not trying to sound conceited but these guys are literally uglier than me and its no question. None of them lift. They're either skinny or chubby. They have acne. They dress like trash.

I was told that i should put effort in my appearance to get results. So far it hasnt gotten me shit.

Im also a sociable person. I'm really funny, people often tell me im the funniest person they know.

Do i have a right to be angry? Or do i have an issue?
>>
>>17485157
>I was told that i should put effort in my appearance to get results

Yes, you have every right to be angry at yourself for making this thread when you already stated the issue in the post...
>>
I don't think you need to be angry. Yeah, whoever told you you needed to get fit and look good was giving you bad advice, because it seems the women you know actually don't care about that. Maybe you haven't gotten a date because of your personality or something instead.
>but funny and sociable
That doesn't necessarily mean it's nice to be around you.
>>
Confidence is sexy. You need to make your moves early on before they discover your a lurking mouth breather who has some funny jokes.
>>
>>17485173
I'm actually very confident. I dont think thats the issue at all.
>>
Elliot pls
>>
>>17485221

This. Lmfao OP.
>>
>>17485157
let's see what you look like. We need a picture to help. Blur out your face or whatever you need to do. What's your style? Favorite outfit?
>>
>>17485221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cEcuV-LGQ0

A moment of silence for the supreme gentlemen

May he rest in peace, he never scored
>>
>>17485157
shouldn't that give you the confidence that looks aren't the problem and you can potentially get a girl like that? I mean it seems like a pretty positive thing to me desu

you should learn how to speak to women, or get closer with someone you like, not the gay friendzone best friend kinda thing just ask someone out and pretend not to be a shitty person for a few hours
>>
>>17485157
Consider this idea.
Maybe she was the idea girl for you, but you're not the ideal guy for them. At the end of the day, the both of you have two different end goals, you can't really directly change it but you can try to influence it.

Its not anything you did, but the girl you like just doesnt want you specifically for some reason. I mean im finding it hard to explain my thoughts on it but, thats the best I can get.
>>
>>17485157
As an ugly dude, I voice my appreciation for your lack of initiative. Are one of these lesser dudes a friend of yours? You can ask and see what they do differently. Maybe it's enough to compensate. Either way, succ your pride in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.