[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusive Boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20160821_223221.png (31KB, 1089x393px) Image search: [Google]
20160821_223221.png
31KB, 1089x393px
I'm told he loves me one day then the next I'm told there's nothing good about me. I'm suicidal and depressed and recently moved into an apt with him after a family suicide of mine. Moving out isn't an option. He physically and mentally abuses me and laughs in my face when I cry. Then blames me. I just turned 21 and he's 19.
Has anyone been in a similar situation or has some sort of advice?
>>
>>17485141
>Moving out isn't an option
why
>>
>>17485141
Why isn't moving out an option?
>>
I can't afford it on my own and I have no family I can move in with
>>
>>17485156

Do you live in Canada?
>>
>>17485156
you can afford it, you just don't want to work a second job
>>
>>17485177

You can apply for welfare with the reason being that you're trying to escape an abusive relationship. There are also women shelters for that sort of thing that will help you find affordable housing.

There is no fixing him. He will not change. You will continue to manipulate you and abuse you, depressing you further.
I was in a very abusive relationship for almost two years, and it only ever got worse.
>>
>>17485156

I live on my own. Only costs me 600$ a month for food, rent and utilities. Look for student housing.
>>
Fuckin ditch him at all costs. And stay away from him. He will only dig deeper into you. People like this need victims to feed off of. Theyre absolutely pathetic, and once you cut them off they'll go on and find the next victim until they realize they're a piece of shit or they die (the latter is honestly preferable).

The thing is, and nothing personal towards you, but women in abusive relationships do this all the time. They give every excuse for not leaving when the decision takes seconds to make. She goes off with her friends and family and is okay because they tell her it's okay, you're too good to be treated like this by him, etc. until she finds him again, they fuck, and she's drawn deeper into his web. Women have a much lower threshold for things like judgement and thinking episodically. For them, their emotions grip them much harder in the moment and that's part of why there is really no such thing as abused men's shelters.
>>
>>17485240
It's true. I think I was messing up my ex the same way and I just cried when she left.

I am a little bitch so your right. She's moved on and happy.
>>
>>17485240
*higher threshold,

sorry
>>
>>17485141
savage

I would probably say this exact same things
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.