[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a girl this attractive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Take a good look at this picture. This is my 10/10. My ideal as they'd say. What are the odds of getting a girlfriend as attractive as her? Is this kind of beauty too uncommon?! Or am I too picky?

My personality is ENFJ, athletic, love fashion/cooking, researching movies/music/literature, I'm 6'0" with blue eyes etc.
>>
>>17485019

>what are the odds of getting a girlfriend as attractive as her?
>dont worry about hwat i look like, heres some stats that describe millions of people tho
>>
File: large.jpg (114KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
114KB, 500x334px
>>17485019
real 10/10 here

get that busted gook outta here
>>
>>17485019
Come to Japan, you see girls like that everywhere. If you're white and in shape then you can get pussy rather quick. If your skin is anything else then it's hard mode.
>>
>>17485019
Fucking easy. Go to mainland China. China has some of the most beautiful women in East Asia, and they love Western white guys because 3) you're white and exotic, 2) Asians often think Western culture is cool and high status, and 1) you're money and a visa to them. But it's okay because they're Asian and traditional, so they'll marry you, raise the kids, and stay with you. Just get used to being in a passionless, resentment-filled marriage with someone you can only partially communicate with.
Seriously, they'll take anyone. I have a friend from high school who's OCD as fuck, has the emotional maturity of a child, has zero prospects, and gets by on the money his mother sends him (he's a year older than me, so 28). But he has a really hot Chinese gf. She treats him like shit and is basically verbally and physically abusive, but hey, on paper she's his dream girl!

Of course, not all Chinese girls are like this. There are some wealthy, sophisticated Chinese you can form a genuine connection with. But those ones won't take just anyone, they have real standards, so avoid them and go for a factory worker or something, and you're set.
>>
>>17485019
Is this a joke? This looks like the "before" picture in plastic surgery ads
>>
>>17485120

Oh go fuck off - she's not model-tier but she's also far from fugly.

As far as for the op, there are quite a number of Asian girls who look fairly close to that with a bit of makeup (which the woman in your photo is also using).
>>
Nigga you got some low ass standards
>>
>>17485135
Look at her, her jaw has some deformation. It's causing it to jut out, which probably contributes to her underbite. This could be an ad for plastic surgery or orthodontic services
>>
>>17485145
>>17485019
Damn OP has low standards. He'll do just fine!
>>
File: download (6).jpg (12KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
12KB, 186x271px
I want to fuck her in costume so badly.
>>
This is VERY true. I visited a friend there for a week and the amount of very pretty women was staggering.
I'm from midwest USA with lots of terribly ugly women, so the contrast was quite pleasant.
ALSO: When you are the "exotic" person, you get more attention from interested partners (and can generate interest too on its own).
The woman in the picture is Japanese and if you are too, would you consider white americans? The anime-watching ones FAWN over my chinese friend because he does cosplay.
>>
File: MUH BACK.png (392KB, 402x542px) Image search: [Google]
MUH BACK.png
392KB, 402x542px
>>17485019
OP here. I'm white, like PALE white. Also got ginger-blonde hair if that helps at all. I dunno, I mean nationality or race isn't huge I just find Karen Fukuhara to be one of the if not THE most attractive person I've seen. Of course looks aren't everything but if I can get along with someone that attractive I'll die happy.
>>
>>17485227
ALERT

CODE RED ALERT

YET ANOTHER GINGER FETISHIZES ASIAN

RESTRAIN THE GINGER

AGAIN, CODE RED ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
>>17485235

WE GOT A 2319

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUFJ1yVhJ6g
>>
You want a hot girlfriend / wife, then hit up the higher income side vs. factory worker (many have skin conditions / other problems0. Go to a bar or a club in Japan. Learn the language and try to pick them up.
Pro tip: You can fake confidence if that's an issue. It's easy. Just pretend you're cooler than you feel. Eventually pretend becomes your reality and it's not pretend anymore.
>>
>>17485235
Who said anything about an Asian fetish? I just find her attractive...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.