[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good brand of toothpaste for preventing bad breath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1470655303295.jpg (63KB, 603x754px) Image search: [Google]
1470655303295.jpg
63KB, 603x754px
What's a good brand of toothpaste for preventing bad breath?
>>
literally anything

probably just buy the cheapest one

any "prevents yadda yadda 9/10 dentists blah blah" is just marketing
>>
>>17484734
*furthermore, if you're already brushing regularly, bad breath is more likely caused by diet, gum health, or some other issue
>>
>>17484740
I don't actually brush regularly, I never have dental issues but I'm a little paranoid about my breath, and my teeth have been yellowing more than natural so might as well start.

So just go for the cheapest most simple brand?
>>
>>17484744
no reason to do anything else. There are people out there who brush their teeth with a bit of coconut oil, or even just dry, and have great dental hygiene. Most of the standard American dental routine is marketing bullshit, I've found. But of course most people find the minty flavor of toothpaste appealing, so yeah, just go for the cheap stuff.
>>
>>17484744
"I don't brush regularly but I don't have dental issues"
Yeah the way that works is you don't see the damage for awhile because your teeth get worn down slowly. So they're getting worn by you doing this but it hasn't done enough yet to create symptoms.

But if you keep treating your teeth this way eventually you'll start seeing damage all over your teeth as it advances to later stages. Don't fall for the lie that your teeth are fine and that you're getting away with not brushing your teeth often enough. It will catch up to you. Fix your brushing habits now while your teeth are still relatively fine.
>>
>>17484772
No, I go to a dentist regularly and have never had any dental problems beyond scheduled cleanings since I was, like, 7. Thank you for projecting your superior knowledge of me and my dental needs though, anonymous imageboard poster.
>>
Best way to prevent bad breath is with a tongue scraper, and to make sure you don't have any tonsilloliths.
>>
Get a tongue scraper if you're worried about breath

Your teeth and the residue on it dont cause bad breath, the residue left on your tongue does.

I got a tongue scraper and haven't had bad breath since
>>
>>17484966

That and food wedged between your teeth OP. Be sure you floss (get the floss-picks if you need to be discreet). Also, keep a tin of Altoids with you if you're worried about it.
>>
>>17484966
>>17484851
Can you just brush your tongue with a regular toothbrush? Or bad idea and not effective?
>>
>>17485040
Not a bad idea but not as effective.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.