[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being scamed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1458594974727.jpg (37KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1458594974727.jpg
37KB, 640x437px
I am on campus and random black people keep asking me for cash.
First two times it happened I assumed that they just ran out and needed help.

It's happened 4 times now within 60 hours, I said no the last 2 times and put on a fake russian accident and said that I didn't have any cash on me. I have yet to get sucker punched but danm I don't want to.
>>
>>17484700

I'm guessing you go to a ghetto school and students frequently get robbed due to ghetto schools always having open campuses.
>>
When an ant finds food, it goes back to the nest and leaves a pheromone trail for other ants so they know where they can easily find food the first one found.

Nature is pretty smart!
>>
>>17484703
I knew UH was by the 3rd ward, but they told me it had gotten better.

Fuck
>>
lol no need for saying no in a fake accent, just don't even engage or make eye contact. You don't owe them your time. If they bother you, tell em to fuck off
>>
Niggers want hand outs, more at 11

Wear headphones or earbuds, even if they're fake, people don't usually bother others that have that shit on their heads
>>
>>17484710
you go to UH? lmao I was on campus once by the library and this sketchy black dude asked us where he was so he could tell whoever on the phone to meet up. Prob a drug deal or something idk but he looked sketchy
>>
>>17484700

Man, life is so much better living in a state with practically no black people.
>>
>>17485218
You're still a nigger
>>
Literally just walk away. As someone who lives in one of the shittiest areas in the entirety of the UK, pretending I'm too busy to talk to strangers always works.

Maybe stop being a manlet too.
>>
>>17484972
They totally do. black, white. Doesn't matter. It's really rude and gotten to the point where I have told them that it's rude. But OP, now you know not to give beggars money.
>>
>>17484700
Stand in front of a mirror and practice saying this word:

No.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.