[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my apartment is so full of shit, dirty shit and garbage, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: descarga (53).jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (53).jpg
13KB, 275x183px
my apartment is so full of shit, dirty shit and garbage, that it resembles a level two hoarder and i cant clean and i cant pick up trash without dealing with massive amounts of anger. To make matters worse the fucking neigbrg entered my apartment because the door was open all night and its a matter of time before i get a complain.
Im dealing with way too much fucking shit as it is and now this, they are going to have to fucking drag me and my new butcher knife if they want me out.
Also apparently i have brain damage so make fun of that too
>>
Dude clean it, that's nasty op. Your anger probably comes from so much shit you can't let go of. Get therapy and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17484663
i fucking cant, when i pick something to clean i get really fucking angry and want to smash it so bad i either leave it back there or smash the fuck out of it.
And when i pick something to throw away i feel incredible dredd and mental anguish
>>
>>17484663
therapy failed me, psychatrist became my active enemy.
I wish i could hunt down the fat bitch that got me into the system as a kid and strip bits of flesh from her little by little but she is probably already dead
>>
it sounds like your problem goes deeper than the mess itself, but I hope the resources here help:
http://www.unfuckyourhabitat.com/
>>
>>17484685
http://unfuckyourhabitat.tumblr.com/tagged/before-and-after

also might b good motivation
>>
>>17484678
"Therapy failed me"

Send an email to your psychiatrist talking about why you feel like the therapy isn't helping. Mention that despite the therapy you're going through you still feel a lot of anger and other issues like you've expressed here. Really let them know whats going on. If you give them feedback like this they will adjust and try to do more to help you. Just keep giving them feedback on if its working or not and work together as a team until you're feeling better.

I went into therapy and got on meds and they had to work with me for awhile before they found a dosage that worked just right for me.

Sucks that you have brain damage OP. Making fun of you for that or anything wouldn't be right.
>>
>>17484741
i abandoned it
>>
>>17484675
lmao retard
how hard is it to clean your home without sperging out like a psycho cunt?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.