[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I Leave Her Alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: benesnitch.png (733KB, 640x732px) Image search: [Google]
benesnitch.png
733KB, 640x732px
I met this girl not too long ago (~6 months) through mutual friends. We have hung out a few times with our little friend group. I was able to get her number and Snapchat as well.

The problem is that I don't think she feels the same way I feel about her. From the moment I met her, I fell head over heels. Our texting is mostly one-sided; she usually does not give me more than a one-worded answer, and I almost ALWAYS have to initiate the conversation. It's very frustrating. She sometimes will send me something on Snapchat (usually from her story), but it's weird because I don't think she has ever actually opened any of my snaps...

The time has come for me to make a decision. I could either ask her to hangout one on one with me (I don't want to call it a date to scare her off), or just stop talking to her. If the latter was so easy, I would have just done that already, but it is very hard for me. I just cannot for the life of me stop thinking of her. Please advise me on what I should do next.
>>
>>17484627

You should probably give up if she isn't reciprocating the same interest. But try one more time what do you have to lose?
>>
>>17484627
One word answers are signals that the girl isn't interested. Stop wasting your time and find someone who wants to talk to you.
>>
File: 1374007276680.jpg (35KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1374007276680.jpg
35KB, 170x213px
>>17484627

>Our texting is mostly one-sided; she usually does not give me more than a one-worded answer, and I almost ALWAYS have to initiate the conversation.

She's not interested.

>I could either ask her to hangout one on one with me (I don't want to call it a date to scare her off)

Scare her off from what? She barely talks to you, doesn't follow you on social media and makes no effort to get to know you.

Its safe to assume that there isn't anything to scare her off form.

You're spending your time on trying to interact with someone who obviously isn't interested in interacting with you. Have some fuckin respect for yourself and move on. Its getting real sad here, buddy.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.