[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5th Angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: EoE.gif (853KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
EoE.gif
853KB, 500x281px
Killer group with my best friend and his friends. Get closer to them everyday and start exchanging stories and respect.

>mfw (file related) i meet this one girl
>Slimish, not fat 9/10 real qt
>5th GF, real one I truly love (so far)
>We're all good friends but her and I have our own times outside of group
>She chose me over another guy, i may have just been more for her

Now, I'm really clingy mostly because of just bad experience with grils. Her soon to be ex and her never talk when she constantly tries to but talks in the main group but doesn't talk to her.

>she wont stress it
>"i dont want stress, i just want to be happy with you"
>i agree, dont push it- bring it up often
>she isnt even allowed to date
>her mom likes me, my dad and hers both have Beamers (my dad has a 535i 2010, hers 528i 20XX, for those wondering)
>I love her
>she loves me
>typical fan girl but knows what she's talking about when it comes to vidya and such
>Everything in common
>5 days so far it's perfect

Back to earlier I AM VERY PARANOID. I always think I'll lose people if get to close (Evangelion ep.4 if you know what i mean). I want to be with her forever.

>I'm too affectionate to her, mostly because of being desperate
>anon, i love you thanks for the gift
>ily 2, no problem
>lemme make you a vaporwave CD
>during date when i give gril gift, i kiss her
>lame kiss dont even know how just guessing based off TV
>kisses me back cuddle for the next hour
>tfw I never want to let go
>She's happy with my existence
>tfw feels
>Feels
>Feels
>Kiss her again, quick a bit better, doesn't kiss back
>Maybe i stress too much

Guys, am I moving this too fast? I haven't felt this way before really. Am I stressing everything? Give me advice please.
>>
Are legitimately autistic, OP? Because holy fuck
>>
>>17484547
I literally couldn't finish reading this and I tried a number of times. I've read some fucking autistic shit in my time, but this takes the cake.
>>
yes.
>>
You're 100% an underage b&.

Kid, relax. Just go with the flow. Don't get frantic, don't go full retard and smother her, just chill. Your lack of affection in your formative years is fucking with you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.