[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 28

File: symbols-017[2].jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[2].jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
>>17484117
Claiming this thread.
>>
File: Facebook-271ddb.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-271ddb.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>17484129
MOTHER FUCKER I WAS RELAXING IN POST ORGASM BLISS
>>
File: images-12.jpg (30KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
30KB, 360x408px
>>17484147
Suck it bitch
>>
File: 1470977863369.png (49KB, 580x603px) Image search: [Google]
1470977863369.png
49KB, 580x603px
>>17484152
You should have told me that before I came
>>
>>17484166
I'm a bad boy
>>
Girls: when you're talking to a guy you like, do you prefer text or phone call?

Would you find it annoying if you've been texting for a few days, and then he suddenly decides to call?
>>
>>17484286
Slap your dick against the voice box
>>
>>17483816
What was it?

>>17484286
Text, I'm uncomfortable with calls, I get very nervous
>>
Ladies
How much of an effect does having a good body vs a bad body have on rejecting/accepting a guy
>>
Girls, do you enjoy keeping guys on a leash? Does it make you feel good when someone you don't really care about is obsessed over you?
>>
>>17484329
I reject guys I find unattractive, especially if I don't know them well.
>>
>>17484330
No. It fucking bothers me when people obsess on me.
>>
File: 1470010524975.jpg (490KB, 1350x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470010524975.jpg
490KB, 1350x1600px
>>17484342
You're probably not hot enough to obsess over anyway
>>
>>17484330
No. It makes me feel good being obsessed over though, only if I feel the same way. Otherwise it's annoying, and I'm never obsessed myself unless I've fallen for someone, and then I really do
>>
My crush's close friend confessed to me and while I don't want to date him I'm physically attracted to him. He's pretty good looking and a virgin which really turns me on. How terrible would it be if I did sleep with him?
>>
Ladies: Would you date donald trump if he was ripped af?
>>
>>17484401
No. He is an arsehole
>>
>>17484379
Would ruin your chance with crush and hurt the guy who likes you.
>>
I developed some mental issues as a teenager in result to my brother dying and getting molested.

I am rather stable now and most of the damaged is healed, my question is this when do I mention this in the course of a relationship?
Should I wait til I completely trust the person even if its more than six months into the relationship?
>>
>>17484424
i'm in the same situation right now. Although i'm not in a relationship, i still think about some of the things that happend to me durring my teenage years, with my mother being abusive and alot of other things. (long story)

I recently cut all contact with my dad and limited all contact with my grandparents. (used to be there alot). and now going in to a relationship gives me kind of doubt if i should mention it, if she is worth being in a relationship with.

I know your doubts, but i dont feel like telling her early on before im 100% that i want to tell her.

After thinking about it for a few days, i decided to leave it untold, unless she asks for it or if it really needs to be told i would go talk with a friend or someone i trust about it, but i also have the idea that whatever i do, i can never be 100% honnest, i always leave something out to avoid them judging.

Sorry to answer your question, tell if you want to, unless she ask's or is bringing it up, i would leave it.

- Lars
>>
>>17484379
Really bad idea. He wants a relationship, you just want sex. If he said yes to your proposal it'll just fuck with his head. On top of that it'll prevent things from ending cleanly, and I wouldn't be surprised if your crush would refuse to go for a girl his friend has feelings for. I certainly wouldn't anyways.
>>
Guys: Do you like girls who are more dominant or submissive. I've noticed that introverts tend to like more dominant girls, either out of embarrassment or fetish.
>>
>>17484536
dominant

t. femdom fetish
>>
File: 1452131674112.jpg (58KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1452131674112.jpg
58KB, 600x592px
To girls
My gf told me she loved me and on a whim I said that I loved her too, but it felt forced and made me feel bad. She did it constantly and then suddenly stopped.
Fastforward some and we have us talking at 4am, eventually stumble inrelationship stuff, we're both coming out of abusive relationships and I explain how I'm not ready to dedicate myself to someone else yet, not like I did before. She says she feels the same. I state that, for example, I don't feel like we should ever see eachother on a day-to-day basis. She gets sad thinking I never want anything serious out of it ever, so to surprise her I changed the facebook status while she was babbling about it and it felt pretty great.

Fat forward some more.
We were trying to schedule something to go do a little far away but she always came up with some excuse, saying it would be too crowded (it would be actually). Or that it had a chance of raining etc.
She got a little distant and I said she could open up to me if she needed to talk about anything, she said she knew and I stated that I wanted to open up about something, told her she was being more vague about stuff these last few days, she basically copy pastes what I said weeks before with the "I'm not ready to dedicate myself emotionally to someone like that" and that "I think we need to have an open relationship" even though she's as much a loner as I am. But I said okay, I was thinking of talking to her about that anyways, since I went out with two other girls (just dates) while I was with her at the beggining.

But what is up with this logic? Should I just give her some space? Let her come to me if she wants to talk, get silent for a day or two maybe? I'm not very good at the "playing hard" sort of thing. I like to talk about random shit with anyone, even though she is not a very talkative person and doesn't tend to respond back with more than a monosilabic response. She doesn't "expand" the conversation is what I'm saying, digitally or with others
>>
>>17484536
Neither.

Fuck this dualistic view of the world.
>>
>>17484536
I am an introvert and I have fetishes about both dominating and being dominated. It just depends on the girl really, my current gf doesn't like teasing, so I can't really play dominant with her when she gets irritated when I'm not directly touching her pussy
>>
File: rock hard place.jpg (61KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
rock hard place.jpg
61KB, 425x282px
Been with my girlfriend 3 years, love her, but bored of the relationship and in all honesty would rather be single but I don't want to break her heart. Especially as she has no idea I feel this way, from her POV everything is perfect. We don't live together but she sleeps over 3/4 days a week.

3 weeks ago we both met this girl who has come from overseas for a year on an exchange, I'll call her X. She got with a close friend of mine (Y) on the first night we all met at a party, they then had sex a couple more times, then she shut that shit down. This was after she came on to me earlier in the night and I shut her down because I have a gf (not to mention my gf was there) - my gf saw her come onto me, my gf hates X with a passion.

Last night I was at a party again, gf and close friend were not there, X was there and she came up to me and was being very touchy feely and coming onto me hard and I pushed her away, we still spoke later in the night and she was saying all sorts of shit like "I would have got with you over Y that first night if you didn't have a girlfriend" and she again was being touchy feely and I pushed her away. Another close friend of mine (Z) and my girlfriends saw and heard all this. Later on in the night X was extremely drunk and I was also extremely drunk, I sent X a message making sure she got home okay. She said yes. That was the entirety of that conversation. I have not told my gf about this night.

This Friday there is another party. Me, my girlfriend, X, Y and Z are all going to be there and I have a great fear that a whole load of shit is gonna explode in my face despite the fact I don't think I've really done anything too wrong...

Bonus Info: I do not like and am not attracted to X. But I also kinda want to break up with my gf. But there's now no way I can break up with her without making it look to her and everyone that I'm breaking up with her as a result of X's advances.
>>
How do you not act like a spaz when someone so much as smiles at you? Growing up, I had no friends, was weird, and nobody talked to me. But now I exercise and take care of myself, and people tell me I look nice, so I have guys smiling at me and maybe even hitting on me, but I freak out internally and avoid them or leave. I second guess myself thinking 'maybe he's smiling at someone else not me', I don't know...and I guess I get nervous that I'll forget how to talk since I have some friends but I'm not good at talking to people yet.
>>
>>17484379
probably going to fuck up your chances with your crush as well as give this other guy a complex
>>17484536
i prefer a more dominant girl
>>
File: 33444333.jpg (74KB, 648x496px) Image search: [Google]
33444333.jpg
74KB, 648x496px
Question for anyone really, is it wrong to want to have sex with someone other than your girlfriend/boyfriend?

>Be with guy for 2 years so far
>Everything is fine for the most part
>Sex life is getting old and boring
>Tried everything to spice it up
>NOTHING works
>We have sex maybe once a month now
>Think about when I was single
>Having sex every other day
>Flirting and having fun with friends
>Sex drive was at the max during that time
>Now I feel old and sexless

I would NEVER cheat, but this relationship is just so fucking boring, we never go out, we never do anything, when we first started dating we did crazy stuff like have sex in the car and go to parties with friends and it was awesome, now we just sit home every night and play video games until sleep, I've tried SOOOOOOOOOOOO many times talking to him about this, and he always says "I can't think about this right now, I can't talk about this right now" and he gets really upset, the thing is I can't leave him, not only do I not want to, but we're so invested with each other, we share the same friends, our families are friends, we live together, leaving him would cause so much drama and so much pain for everyone, help!!!
>>
Guys

Does posting a "missed connection" ever work out?

Met a girl at work yesterday, spent the entire day with her and really hit it off. (Side note: I'm a film extra, and the casting agency almost always chooses different people for each production so i never see the same people). She ended up leaving earlier than I did though so I couldn't get her number. And I tried looking for her on Facebook but couldn't find her.

Is she gone? Would it be weird to make a missed connection Facebook post at the college she goes to? (She told me what college she attends). I was thinking about posting it in their "___ Compliments" Facebook page.
>>
>>17484286
I don't really like being called out of the blue, or talking on the phone in general. If you want to talk on the phone I'd appreciate a text message asking if now was an appropriate time/if I felt like talking.

There are probably girls who love talking on the phone though.
>>
>>17484618
So you tried talking to him and he just shuts down and refuses to talk to you, and you 'can't leave him'. You have to live with him not wanting to do stuff because you're not willing to leave him and he's not willing to change.

How is everything fine for the most part if you have this many complaints? Sex once a month? Are you his roommate?
>>
File: 1470785608815.jpg (17KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
1470785608815.jpg
17KB, 429x399px
>>17484618
>boring
>CAPS LOCK
>fucking around
>crazy stuff like sex in the car and go to parties
>SOOOOOOOOO
>can't leave him
>too invested
>drama
>help!!
>!
In the future this will be known as "The Basic Bitch Bible".
>>
>>17484565

>X, Y and Z

Algebra...
>>
>>17484681
Xerxes, Yvan and Zacary.
He is in the closet...
>>
So this is a question for the women out there. What should a guy do if he wants to have a girlfriend who is more 'heavier'? I like bigger girls, but I can never find them who seem to also be into it.
>>
ITT:
guys asking guys pretending to be girls questions
>>
>>17484117
Girls:
If you are aware a friend of yours wants to be in a relationship with you, would you distance yourself from that person? Would you not give a shit and let him get over it? Why?
>>
>>17484726
It's not pretending if i have a feminine penis.
>>
>>17484424
I pretty much agree with >>17484439
There is no need to inform people about your situation unless the subject comes to it or if she asks. This goes for pretty much any "weakness" you might have. No need to share them with anyone if it is not a necessity.

Remember the old saying: "Smile and whole world smiles with you. Cry and you'll cry alone."
>>
>been dating this girl for about a month now.
>she got mad at me last Saturday because I couldn't hang out after I waited 3hours for her to get ready (at home, not outside get place)
>makes a big deal, tells me to have a nice life, etc.
>text her there next day, she's cooled down and we're good.
>saw her last night, hung out ahs fucked
>worked long shift today
>she asks if I'm free to hang out again
>tell her I can't cuz I'm pretty tired from work. Or to at least wait until evening
>she flips out again, saying to have a nice life and that she's deleting my number, etc.

Pretty obvious what my choice should be, but should I even bother texting tomorrow? This shit is childish and annoying. She's 25 and throws tantrums like a kid.
>>
>>17484536
During everyday life I'd prefer dominant. During sex I prefer submissive
>>
So, not responding to texts is a no?
>>
File: 1460914086266.jpg (32KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460914086266.jpg
32KB, 540x540px
>>17484795
Where are you from miss?
>>
>>17484793
Hey, I get it, you have a long as fuck day and want to just relax, but dude, you should be able to relax WITH her, by saying "I had a long day I can't hangout" you're pretty much saying "I had a long day and would rather be alone than be with you" that's got to make her feel like shit

I agree that it's childish as hell to freak out about that, but you should be able to relax with her over at your place, kick back on the couch and watch some TV, she's your girlfriend after all.
>>
Ladies, What's the best way to tell my ex (of which we're still friends that I need to block her because I get jealous whenever I see another guy without hurting her? I know that she would deserve it (to be hurt), but I don't want to be that guy :(

We just broke up like a month ago, but we still talk whenever we get the chance and she says that she doesn't want to date me anymore, but has kept up hope so far as to keep me interested... so basically it's turned into me ending up with nothing to do while she parties and sleeps with everyone and yadda yadda yadda.

Also, what are some good ways to mentally get myself past the part where I actually care about who she sleeps with? She's kind of a slut so that's pretty much what I've been clinging to to help me emotionally, but it only works so well :(
>>
>>17484536
More submissive I think. I'm more introverted but when I try to do something I don't like arguing about it.
>>
>>17484806
She's not my girlfriend yet, for one.

For two, she does this every Friday herself. She's in school, and Friday's are her long days. I respect that she's tired and when she says she doesn't feel like going out. Why is it wrong for me to feel the same?

Also I'm arguing the fact that she keeps throwing away the relationship after every minor mishap and overreacting. You're actually defending that?
>>
>>17484565
Alright Pal here's the deal. You now have a free ticket to Singletown, but you play it very well.

First step is to go to the party and make sure you get X and gf to go too.

Second step is being a jerk to your gf by not giving her attention at the party (don't do some cheating tho, just enjoy yourself without her)

Third step is to make sure gf and X get drunk at the party, but you DON'T get wasted (a bit tipsy is fine)

Fourth step is to hang around X for a bit to make sure she comes talking to you and starts to be touchy feely. This is when you politely resist it

Fifth step: gf gets super mad because 1)She hates X 2) You didn't give her attention earlier 3) She's now drunk. She will make a scene in front of everyone. (Try to play it cool, she will be even more pissed).

Sixth step: Gf and X will start a fight and act like crazy cats on LSD while you say "I can't take this shit anymore" (or something like that) and dump her because of childish behavior

Now everyone is a witness that gf is a bitch and you can back off while still retaining your reputation of a good guy
>>
Girls

how am I suppose to take girls on dates if I can't eat around them? I have anxiety, it's something I don't visually show, just it fucks with my stomach. It's something I'm seeing a therapist for. But, how am I suppose to date if I just can't eat around girls
>>
File: images-3.jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
19KB, 512x288px
>>17484807
>Ladies
>need to block her
>jealous
>friends
>she deserves to be hurt
>:(
>like
>nothing to do while she parties
>dating a slut
>:(
In the future this will be known as "The Little Bitch Boy Bible".
>>
>>17484828
Simple. Don't Do the typical dinner dates.

Go to the beach.
Go to the zoo.
Go on a hike Or a walk around downtown.

Avoid movie dates though unless you already know each other well.
>>
>>17484618
If both parties agree, I see no problem with fucking around.

Also thanks, you made me realize that I am slowly transforming into your guy and being boring. I'll go get my gf for a surprise oral sex session
>>
>>17484817

So there's all these problems, yet you clearly want to stay at least friends with her, why?

If she's childish and throwing away relationships left and right, why are you wasting time with her?
>>
>>17484635
Uhm not sure what *missed connection* means. Care to elaborate a tidy bit?
>>
>>17484842
I'm too nice sometimes.
But I get what you mean. I Don't need this Bullshit to deal with.
>>
>>17484726
This is the reason why I only ask/answer stuff that is guy related
>>
Ladies: im not the most handsome man but maybe a 7/10 max with the right stuff, but i do compesate with social skills and being "popular", now would u give more attention to an atractive guy tha has poor social skills or an average guy with good social skills, cus i always seem to fall behind atrac guys
>>
>>17484793
Red flag right there mate. If you were polite while txting then she is the problem here
>>
So I'm supposed to be moving in with my friend and his girlfriend in a few weeks. Their current roommate is leaving and I'm supposed to take their place. But my problem is I'm really starting to think twice about it, and I feel like it might be too late. The reason is his girlfriend is an extremely negative and hateful person, she's constantly complaining about anything there is to complain about, and they're always arguing and being mean to each other. I didn't realize how shitty and stressful of an environment it will be until we started making the preparations to live together. I really don't know what I should say because Im regretting my decision, or if I even should back out of it because their roommate is already leaving?
>>
>>17484804
Yeah I'm a dude
>>
>>17484847
I have friends that are like that too, cause nothing but drama, some can be really huge bitches, but I admit I keep them around and try really hard to keep them as friends, just how I am.
>>
>>17484807
Although it is probably not a very sane way to deal with it, I've always had rebounds after those soul crushing breakups. It helped me get over the fact that my ex was just not the right one for me, etc etc
>>
>>17484844
Well usually it's a way to get contact information from the other person you're interested in. You make a post online describing the fun that you had and that you missed your opportunity to ask for her number, and hope that the other person reads it. If they do end up reading it, and they remember you and they like you too, then they will probably respond and you guys can take things from there. If she doesn't like you or finds it creepy, then there's no response.

Usually it goes "I spoke with you for 5 minutes at the bookstore and you lit up my day. Let's go for coffee some time?" Or something about meeting her at the club.
>>
>>17484853
I was. Hell, I have to walk on eggshells and be clear with my texts Or she'll misunderstand and flip out. But yeah, I'm done after this.

Thanks, anons
>>
>>17484817
Get out when you still can!
If it's anything like my last relationship she will use the "it's over" tactic to try and manipulate you. You just need to call her bluff and be ready for her to then go apeshit because you didn't fight for her.
>>
>>17484827
This...is pretty good advice.
Do something like this, this guy knows what he's talking about. The morality of it is questionable, but to be honest there's no way to drop a 3 year relationship without the other person feeling at least a little shitty.
>>
>>17484807
You should have blocked her from the start.
If you are too much of a pussy to just block her because she might confront you, then simply go to her facebook and select "stop following her" and you won't see her posts, but she'll be able to contact you like normal.
>>
What do girls think about guys that stutter?

Also, 6'1 for guys; ye, meh, or no?
>>
Girls what are your insecurities when it comes to approaching men?
>>
>>17484855
Is this going to be for a year or less? If so, there is no need to stress about it. Sure, you might be out of your comfort zone but maybe some good will come out of it. You might end up being often out of the apartment to avoid them and thus meet a lot a new people.
>>
>>17484863
O well, then go ahead mate. What is there to lose? (like really, there is nothing bad that can out of this)
>>
>>17484834

What about if she wants to grab a bite to eat while we are out and about?
>>
>>17484876
I'm not anon, but you seem to be overthinking it
>>
>>17484882

It's just, it's happened before..

One time I was out in town with a girl who I had just met IRL (we previously texted and skyped) and I liked her. We just walked together for hours and then she asked if we could get lunch because she hadn't eaten. We went to this Resturant and I really embarrassed myself... I told her I wasn't very hungry, so she said we could share a multi course sampler. The food tasted really good. But my anxiety was SO BAD that I barely could eat anything. I almost choked twice while trying to force myself to swallow food. It was as if there was a wall in my throat preventing me from swallowing the food. I had to go to the bathroom twice. And i never even got close to finishing any of my food. Yet she was able to finish all of hers... And even picked at mine!! it was humiliating. I've never been so embarrassed in my life.
>>
>>17484856
Same
>>
>>17484536
I don't think I like either end of the spectrum to be honest. Ideally I enjoy women who state what they want and stick to it as opposed to kowtowing to my whims, but I also would be turned off by being told what to do constantly. I guess I look more for a companion opposed to a ward or a boss.
>>
>>17484899
If it happens just tell her exactly what is happening to you. Do you think that situation could've been better if you told her something like "Sorry if I'm not eating a lot, I can be anxious with people I just met and it blocks my stomach". You'll both laugh it off and no one will be shamed!
>>
>>17484907
I'll take it as a compliment then
>no..o homo
>>
>>17484916

That wouldn't seem pleb? I figure most girls would find that pathetic..
>>
>>17484536
kek more like they're just trying to align their fetish with their reality. Rape me pls.
>>
File: 1464586720336.jpg (34KB, 435x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464586720336.jpg
34KB, 435x960px
>>17484927
>rape me pls

this is my fetish
>>
>>17484924
I think that anon is wishful thinking desu
Doesn't matter because you have no opition since you are yourself all the time
>>
>>17484924
Girls are humans too, they also have stomach pains from time to time you know. And if the girl bitches about it then she wasn't worth it anyway. Sure though you don't want to spill your spaghetti when telling her this, but being honest and true will make it sound better then forcing yourself to eat and choke
>>
>>17484941
>>17484948

It's just really embarrassing
>>
>>17484941
I'm the anon. Honestly, I think our mate here doesn't really have a choice but to admit his anxiety. What are is options here anyway? A) Avoid any area where they might sell food (impossible) B) Impose his date NOT to eat anything while they are seeing each other C) Try to eat anyway but nearly dies trying D) Being honest about what is happening
>>
>>17484954
And yet you did not die and learned something valuable: you cannot fight this anxiety by trying to eat anyway. Next time will be better
>>
>>17484954
Like i said, you have no other option, either go or don't
>>17484958
Yeah but telling him to expect laughs and shit is just giving false hope
>>
>>17484971
>>17484958
Don't want to be rude, but you don't seem to know women very well if you think you can't make them laugh with this subject
>>
>>17484958
>>17484968
>>17484971

I guess.. It's just shitty. It makes me feel like a bitch, and a liability
>>
Guys, who enjoy it, what do you like about anal?

And what are the precautions so you don't end up with fudge on your dick?
>>
>>17484977
One can make anyone laugh about anything
Doesn't mean he will
>>
File: rGAhp.jpg (28KB, 550x426px) Image search: [Google]
rGAhp.jpg
28KB, 550x426px
>>17484998
>Guys, who enjoy it, what do you like about anal?

Oh baby I...

>on your dick

Oh... nevermind
>>
>>17484870
That i'll become known as the town slut and he'll laugh in my face. Or that it'll make whatever relationship we had before awkward
>>
>>17484982
You are a bitch and a liability to yourself desu
>>17485003
Kek
>>
Does anyone have a song they can't listen to , or a game they can't play, or a place they can't go anymore because of memories of an ex? How the hell do you get over that, even two gfs later after her I still can't play certain games or listen to certain music.
>>
>>17485029

:(
>>
>>17485033
I wish every emoticon user on 4chan died

Bro you are cringy as fuck
Try to improve your personality before going on dates
Everytime you post i want to punch you

Since you probably want the easy way out just take some anxiety pills or get high on something
>>
File: 1471756941003.png (252KB, 638x448px) Image search: [Google]
1471756941003.png
252KB, 638x448px
>>17485033
>>
>>17485043

what do you mean? Like that 1 girl, she enjoyed being around me. She was always smiling and looking me in the eyes. She even had her hand on my arm while we walked around. So obviously I'm doing something right. Just I have anxiety problems..

>take meds or drugs

Unfortunately, I can't use any anti-depressant/anxiety medications or illegal drugs because of my career path. It's forbidden.
>>
File: 159171810101.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
159171810101.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
So let's say there's someone who I've only spoken to once but want to get to know better, would it be creepy or sweet if I got them a gift for their birthday or christmas?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeNJFz-WCZs

What is it like knowing this is what qualifies as sexual harassment in the future?
>>
>>17485056
yeah. Imagine how weird it would be for you, if that weird quiet girl who picked her nose in class got you a present for your birthday.
>>
>>17484618
>leaving him would cause so much drama and so much pain for everyone,

The fact that your reason for staying is that is not something like, I love him and everything we've built up together, and instead is worded as essentially, it'd be a pain in the ass and would cause too much of a hassle, speaks volumes about your situation...

If things are stagnating and either you or your partner refuses to participate in fixing that, then it's time to have a fucking serious sit down and talk things out, with the known premise of this conversation is:

Talk to me and work on fixing this or we're breaking up, right now.

Honestly, the fact that you'd probably have to resort to an ultimatum is yet another thing that says you guys aren't going to last in the long run, but you may as well give it one last shot.

I guarantee you this: If you do not change something or leave, that stagnation is going to turn toxic and poison you both from the inside out until one of you explodes, and you damage each other in a way that makes it even harder in future relationships, or worse, you get stuck raising a kid together while suffering through years of fighting, anger, drama, sadness, and un-satisfaction, which will probably even cascade in to a fucked up life for that kid as well.
>>
>>17485056
>So let's say there's someone who I've only spoken to once but want to get to know better, would it be creepy or sweet if I got them a gift for their birthday or christmas?

If it's their birthday and you're at their birthday party, sure that's fine.

Otherwise, just no.

Don't try to buy your way in to other peoples good graces. it's in-genuine and obvious/weird as fuck.
>>
>>17485087
Free shit is free shit
>>
>>17484406
>>17484453
>>17484608

Okay so I get that's a no go for the sex How do I go about rejecting the guy then so that it doesn't mess up my chances with my crush?
>>
>>17484555
This guy has the right principle
>>
>>17485128
Sleep with them both
>>
>>17485128
>Okay so I get that's a no go for the sex How do I go about rejecting the guy then so that it doesn't mess up my chances with my crush?

Honestly, right now to him you're either off limits because his friend likes you (bro code), or he doesn't really give a fuck about what his friend thinks (law of the jungle)

In either case, how you let the friend down doesn't matter at all unless you're a total bitch about it in a way that makes him think you're a evil person (like you use him for sex, then dump him and accuse him for rape or some shit).
>>
>>17485128
>youre nice, but I only think of you as a friend
Or some shit like that. Odds are you're going to be off limits for that crush of yours for a while even if you handle it perfectly well, but in the future once the friend has moved on there could be a possibility of dating.

If you make his friend resentful, then odds are pretty much negligible.
>>
>>17485015
>and he'll laugh in my face.

Literally the best rejection a woman's ever gave me.

You don't know how much worse it could get.
After how cruel women can be, they're damn right to fear rejection - if they assume men and women really are equals.
>>
>>17484899
Oh I kinda had this problem too. It goes away if you eat with people more often, of course, but here's what I've done.

>fizzy drinks
This I believe helps relieve some tightness because it makes you burp. The tradeoff is you'll probably end up burping in front of your date, but it's better than the alternative and she'll probably laugh it off.
>get a basic sandwich
You know, something light, not greasy, not acidic, not spicy. Something that you can chew well and will wash down easily when you drink.
>be hungry
This is counter intuitive, but this date is your first meal of the day your body is more likely to fight the urge to feel sick because it will need nutrients. In my opinion it's easier to eat a normal meal when very hungry rather than force yourself to eat a little when you're not. Tell yourself you'll just eat again later after she's gone. Your "anxiety" will make you feel "full" for the rest of the time.
>>
>>17485032
There are tons of music and games and places out there, so avouding a few gets diluted with all your other options. On the other hand, you'll probably get over the memory, especially if you enjoyed it before you even met your ex.
>>
>>17485265
>Literally the best rejection a woman's ever gave me.

Literally never happened to me.

In fact, I remember the first time I ever asked a girl out, I spilled spaghetti fucking everywhere, stumbling and choking over every other word with my face beet and my ears on fire, and she was trying her absolute best to NOT laugh and let me down as easy as possible (she juuuuust barely kept a straight face doing it).

I was grateful because I was aware of exactly how ridiculous I was making myself look--even while it was all going down--and looking back, I'm not sure that if I was her I would have been able to help myself and stop myself from laughing, because that shit must have looked fucking hilarious and straight out of some dumb rom-com.

Me thinks you're picking bitches to approach, and for some reason, being surprised when they're bitches.
>>
>>17484379
>>17485128
If your crush deserves the name of "close friend" to anybody, i.e. isn't a total douchebag you're fucked either way. He won't touch you no matter what since his friend likes you.

You should still not fuck the other guy though unless you really have an appetite for causing stupid drama.
>>
>>17485155

A girl can dream.

>>17485175
>>17485196
>>17485315

Ya I'm not a sociopath just horny so I'm not gonna do any of that. I don't want to make the friend resentful. Crush doesn't know his friend asked me out or even likes me though.
>>
Girls, how to I make you relax if you're nervous around me, assuming you're nervous because you're attracted to me?
>>
>>17484117
>Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step

At the risk of being beaten up as well?
>>
>>17485407

Tell a self-deprecating story/joke but not like too self-deprecating.
>>
>>17485407
hugs & cuddles
>>
>>17485407
>Girls, how to I make you relax if you're nervous around me, assuming you're nervous because you're attracted to me?

Not a chick, but what years of first dates with girls who are nervous has taught me works is: Humor.

It's nigh impossible to feel nervous while genuinely laughing your butt off.

Your own manner of ease also goes a long way towards making them comfortable (they reflect what you do).

Nervous isn't bad, nervous is at least honest and genuine.
>>
>>17485417
>At the risk of being beaten up as well?

Your paranoia is showing.

There is always a risk that if you eat food, it may contain some contaminants or carcinogens that will end up killing you. The same is true for water. While we're at it, Air can harbor the same as well.

You're being irrational. There is ALWAYS risk in life.
>>
Guys, how do you go on to asking a girl friend to be fuck buddies?
>>
>>17485484
You kind of don't. It just kind of happens. And then you roll with it.

This is one of those cases where: most of the time, if you have to ask, it's probably not going to happen.
>>
Where the domme girls at? Where would I meet you?
>>
second date

went in for the kiss, she was stunned

five seconds later, gave me one back

am I over thinking? did she see me, notice her slight stunned state, so gave me one, to put me at ease?

a girl won't kiss back to be nice, would she? I'm totally over thinking this. I like her.

I think she either liked that I kissed her, or hated it

lol
>>
So I just learned I have narcissistic personality disorder, coupled with codependency. What do
>>
I'm 6ft4 265, I weightlift a lot, am I too big or intimidating to girls? I feel like girls are afraid of me or the only ones that like me are tiny. 5ft3 and lower. I'd love a chick that was like 5'6 140
>>
>>17485661
poop yourself in public
>>
Probably not, just talk to them, girls love tall guys and you lift so you could be in great shape too.

Literally not a problem man
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1024x1276px
>>17484117
>mfw when my black gf has no clue I'm a raging racist and white nationalist
>mfw she actually believes i love her and want to get married

What's the best way to absolutely humiliate this chimp?
>>
File: 1467114859040.gif (313KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467114859040.gif
313KB, 512x384px
>>17485699
>What's the best way to absolutely humiliate this chimp?
Have a loving relationship that breaks down your prejudices.

That'll really show her.
>>
>>17485699
>mfw when
>>
>>17485699
eat her ass
>>
>>17485699
impregnate her
that'll teach the bitch...
>>
>Had a great date with a girl from class
>Her social life is very limited
>She has no job
>Never dated
>She was into me first, I just gave it shot
>Next day I told her it was great and look forward to the next (we did discuss a 2nd on the 1st)
>She agreed it was great and really likes me
>But wants to hold off for the moment
>"Because we're group partners for an assessment task"
>Kind of bs and childish because we agreed we knew what we were getting into from get go
>Look past it cos shes only 19 and never dated before
>Told her im not getting any younger (24) and can't wait for anyone anymore
>Spent too many good years waiting around for girls instead of chasing them and telling them what I really thought
>Pulled out the 'you seem special' card (she legit is)
>She ended on "hope you're not upset, we'll see each other on Wednesday and talk then"
>24hrs have passed

The good guy in me is thinking to message her "nah im actually really sorry for complicating everything and I hope I can clear some things up for you over coffee."

but...

The bad guy in me is thinking let her stew on the thought she upset me, that I thought she was special, that im probably the only guy to say it in a long time, play it cool when we see each other and tell her straight up what I want on the day. If its not what she wants, her loss.

Give it to me straight
>>
Whats a good first date for someone who's never dated?
>>
>>17485622
yeah you're overthinking it

girls don't kiss back if they're not into you
>>
>>17486022
if the girls average and its obvious why shes single, as long as you just focus on her and make her feel special, even take her out of her comfort zone, she should enjoy it

but everyones different
>>
>>17486022
Reading the OP together.
>>
>>17486031
Those are shit. Driver is a terrible idea.
>>
>>17486050
Try reading it a little closer then. Maybe she can help you read it
>>
>>17486023

lol... Well... Actually...

99% of the time that statement is true, but...

I definitely know an exception or two... it gets her in a bit of trouble on occasion.

I'm a dude, but I also have similar tendencies to her to be honest so it's not like I have any room to judge.

In OP's case though, there's NO WAY she put THAT much thought in to something like the spot, and I agree with you that he's overthinking it.

>>17486002
>Give it to me straight
Dude... you're coming on pretty damn strong there...

First of all, 24 isn't that old at all second of all, telling someone "you can't wait for anyone anymore"--especially a 19 year old who has no experience--is kind of crazy fucking intense and makes it sound like you're all of a sudden targeting her to get married or some shit.

Step the fuck off, take a chill pill, and just see how things go. You're old enough that game playing should start to be something you're putting behind you.
Ok, now that we're past that, if you really ARE looking for someone to settle with, the brutal truth is that this is a low probably proposition. She's 19, inexperienced as fuck, and still in school for a while yet so she has a lot to learn about life.

I've got a friend who tried a similar situation (I think he was also 24 and she was 19. When they first met a little over a year ago I honestly thought this was going to be a summer fling for him, but right now they're "on a break" because she feels like she wants to be young and explore, and he's confided in me that he's starting to realize he's 25 and getting older (i'm in my late 20's myself so he kind of confides in me once in a while) and has expressed being kind of over some of the young shenanigans he seeing her get caught up in.

If you're looking for some fun go for it, but if you're of a "this has to be 100% serious" mindset, maybe reconsider, or at least be aware of what you're getting yourself in to and the potential problems you may be facing.
>>
I love a girl that says what she wants, just like a dude does, because it makes things less complicated,so i guess more dominant but not because of a fetish or embaressment, just because it is nice to be equal partners.

that being said, last friday i teased the shit out of a girl for two hours, without sticking it in, that shitdrove her cracy, and was the sexiest thing ever.
>>
ladies

what do you value more, a good body, or a good face
>>
I got caught up dating/trying to make it work with a girl the past year, for the second time. while the sex was good, I didn't see the long term in it. Instead I should've dated her friend but I was blinded at the time thinking things would be better. This friend is totally the marry kids housewife type, she liked me before but was too timid to make it known plus I was together with the friend so.. How do I get her in the picture? Is there a cool off time from this recent breakup?
>>
>>17486068
yeah i fucked up there, didn't think about the possible ways which "cant wait for anyone anymore" could be interpreted, especially by someone with zero experience

i just meant times a big thing to me and as much i like her i can wait for indecision

we see each other tomorrow, ill just start off by saying i keep forgetting she hasent dated, its not a factor in why i like her, i just want a sweet girl to have fun with, im still young too and settling down isn't even something i consider - hopefully thats all she wants
>>
>>17485682
>being huge
>not wanting a girl under 5'
I dunno what to tell you, man. Except maybe: have you ever tried it? Having a tiny chick's fun as hell.
>>
>>17484536
Submissive, probably.

>I've noticed that introverts tend to like more dominant girls, either out of embarrassment or fetish.
Prolly because extroversion and dominance (really assertiveness) are linked.
>>
>>17484536
I'd prefer a girl who just likes to fuck without all this screwy kink shit desu, but out of those two, definitely submissive. Dominant girls are invariably huge fuckups, and sub guys are pathetic.
>>
>>17484536
I have pretty weird preference as I'd love a girl submissive outside the bed but dominant during sex
>>
File: 1471585485646.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1471585485646.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>17484761
yes you are
>>
>>17486311
>feminine penis
>crossed legs
>skirt
>not a girl
Sure thing, buddy.
>>
i had sex for the first time with my boyfriend and it was awful, it made me feel bad and bleed a lot.
i tried talking about it with him and he told me it was nothing special for him and that people are too dumb for giving it way too much importance.
i was very bored and tired afterwards and he kept complaining about being bored and overall making me feel like shit, i spent the whole night crying.

now i am trying to talk to him about this and he told me he was uncomfortable talking about all of this now, if i wanted to break things off with him should i do it now or wait a few days? we have been together for a year but after the last few days i´ve realized i don´t want to be with him in the future, and this whole experience sealed it off.
>>
>>17486366
Please dear girl.

Have some self respect. If a guy doesnt give a fuck, why are you still not breaking things up. And find a man who goes for you and who you go for 100% ?
>>
A girl I dated before used to do this after sex (Well not just sex, anything sexual) where she'd, for lack of a nicer way of putting it, inspect how much I and she had cum.

Like, she'd always take a look at the condom after and be like "Wow thats a lot of cum" or "YOu didnt cum that much this time"

And when we had phone sex, she'd be like "Look at my fingers to prove it" when I had asked for no proof whatsoever

Is this a common thing with girls? It wasnt exactly offputting but I wouldn't say it was that sexy either, its like, I dunno
>>
>>17486077

Teasing girls like that is the best tho.

I was talking to a friend about it and she got really pissed off, saying "DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS WHEN GUYS DO THAT"

Dont pretend they dont love it
>>
>>17486377
yep! i sent him a text and he seems upset about it, i asked him for some time off at least.
>>
>>17486366
>waits one year for sex
>finally have it
>gf breaks up on the next day
Ayy
Still better than waiting a year only for her to fuck the next guy in line in a week but still pretty funny.
>>
>>17486420
I hope you find a loving guy. And dint let one jerk change you.

You should always be the best you can be, if you feel like fuck it I might as well not put in as much energy, etc etc.
You will become the same as your (ex) bf.

Be a great girl, have patience, and try finding a great guy. Goodluck and best wishes dear
>>
File: images-11.jpg (15KB, 350x215px) Image search: [Google]
images-11.jpg
15KB, 350x215px
>>17486457
>people this naive exist
>>
Girls and guys

Why the fuck is it that you can't have a establish a trustful, sincere relationship/friendship with a girl before Chad comes in and fucks her silly? I want to establish that kind of connection with someone BEFORE sex. I don't do random hook ups, before having sex I want to have trust for this person. Which obviously that takes some time. But it seems fucking god damn Chad swoops in, fucks her. Then she loses fucking interest because she got fucked god damn silly.

Fuck this shit pisses me off.
>>
File: 1467747394701.gif (1021KB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
1467747394701.gif
1021KB, 375x212px
>>17486339
an elephant can act like a monkey all it wants, it can try to climb trees, make monkey noises, it can even eat bananas like a monkey.

but no matter what the elephant does, it will never be a monkey

you can act like a female all you want, you can cross your legs, you can talk like a female, you can even wear feminine clothes. but you will never be a woman, you will always be the man that wears womens clothes and acts like a woman, but is still a man no matter how hard he tries.

also
>feminine penis
>penis

you can call your penis feminine all you want, its still a penis.
>>
>>17486494
Having sex is intimate. It will naturally create love, more so on the female side.

Hiwever nowadays girls dont seek sincere established relationships anymore. They rather fall into it.

This also means they are not thought out, these girlst didnt prepare themselves to be good in a relationship, but rather good at the attraction game only.
And also, she always has attracting others on her mind and is udes to constant attention from strangers.

My advice: realise most girls are like this, and specifically aim to get an old fashioned, family orientated girl.

Goodluck
>>
>>17486503
Next thing you'll lie about is my boipucci...
>>
>>17486504

It just pisses me off. Because I met this girl, and we became quite close. We were very sincere with each other, and talked about everything. We talked for months. and it was clear there was some interest between us. Well, one night she texted me saying she was going to the pub with some friends. So I wished her a fun time. Well... She ended up getting really drunk and God damn Chad took her home. I noticed since that night we didn't talk as much as before. I didn't understand why cause everything has been great. Then a few weeks later she tells me "I'm really sorry.. I met this guy at the pub.. I don't want to call it 'dating' but we've been meeting up the past few weeks. I'm really sorry, I don't want to hurt you.."

After everything we've talked about, how we've helped each other through hard times. She had sex with this guy, and now she's all about him. I know this sounds like some /r9k/ propoganda, but I literally can't trust women anymore. Because they fucking use us emotionally.
>>
File: 1470742811589.gif (4MB, 323x182px) Image search: [Google]
1470742811589.gif
4MB, 323x182px
>>17486516
>boipucci
>>
Male anons (or girls too), need your help.

My bf and I were going to have sex for the first time the other night and things didn't work out. When he put a condom on he suddenly began to lose his erection and couldn't get it back.

He was *very* distraught and embarrassed I think. I love him and I told him so and that it was ok, it was just one time.

We tried again in the middle of the night and it happened again. As soon as the condom was on he went soft and couldn't recover. When it looked like it wouldn't work I took the condom off and helped him get off with my hands and mouth, and he was fine. Whenever I use my hands/mouth he's hard as a rock.

Is it the condoms? What can I do to help him? He seemed really embarrassed and ashamed and it made me feel bad because I don't want him to feel that way around me. I love him completely and want to help him through this.
>>
Girls:Why is it okay for a girl/girlfriend to make the boyfriend block girls but won't block guys on her account
I don't understand that
>>
>>17486531
you can press youself against him, itll probably give him a boner, you can also ask what he gets turned on by and do that when he loses it
>>
>>17486530
Yes, fuck you.
>>17486538
It's not, they are entitled bitches.
>>
>>17486550
I've had it happen before
Example:>I don't think anything of Anon and we hardly talk anyways
>Blocks him
>Few days later, they're talking and she says I shouldn't be jealous
>>
>>17486522
I fucking feel you bro.
Guess what, I was so in love with this girl. She was my whole heart. We were our first in everything (kiss, sex, love). She said she didnt ever drink or party and acted like a real caring good girl.

I would work 10 hours a day and then drive 50 miles afterwards just to have her in my arms and be with my one and only.

Until I realised she fucking booked a ticket to mallorca, patry island. Completely shattered the act she was holding up, and I still dont understand how a girl can fuck 2 years up with a slutty vacation.

>Pic related. She still logged in with her email at my phone. Her slutfriends send the whole 1000+ pics and vids of the shamelessness
>>
Girls

Would it be a red flag if a 28 year old male never had a girlfriend before, and has only ever had sex 2 times ever?

I had sex twice before when I was 20 years old. But then my early and mid twenties I was dealing with bad anxiety and depression. So no time for a girlfriend. When I turned 26 I decided to risk everything and pursue my ultimate passion and dream job.. Which I'm 28 now and currently in the middle of my passion and securing my dream job. Will all those years being single and chaste fuck me over?
>>
>>17486556
That's when you say goodbye. Judge people by their actions.
>>
>>17486531
I had the same. He probarbly really wants to be with you. But isnt really realy yet.
Spend more time bonding and getting closer together.
>>
>>17486561
Post the best pics.
>>
>>17486563
Also, Why do girls hold grudges more than guys?
>>
>>17486561

That's absolutely terrible anon. I'm sorry to hear that. That's awful..

What's the fucking point anymore. If girls are just going to use us. I should just quit talking to them all together right? It's just such bullshit
>>
>>17486539
Well I did. We kinda humped but it seemed difficult for him to regain it while the condom was on. I think the stress and overthinking it was getting to him.

>>17486566
What do you mean? Like too nervous to keep the erection?
>>
>>17486568
Because they are passive, maybe?
Guys usually want revenge to get even, idk about girls.
>>
>>17486570
After this she even cried and told me she loves me, doesnt want to lose me.

(I understand why I treated her really good. I worked alot to be able to take her on adventures in Greece, Morocco, more countries, gave massages, pick her up and run with her in my arms etc)

So I even forgave her, and she promised me she would change, and stick to morals so we can be together.
I was still so sick of her betrayal, I could vomit, literallt. But I loved her and even though it was so hard I forgave her and gave another chance.

Then a few days we chat in love again, and out of the fucking blue she disappeared.
No text, blocked me on fb, whatsapp. No replies to emails asking how she can be so cruel to give hope after I forgive her and then cut things off suddenly...
>>
>>17486572
Well nervous is not the right idea.

It's an intimate thing. You can like each other alot, not be nervous at all. But still miss a deep bond. An emotional connection
>>
>>17486578
some people are just evil, arent they
>>
>>17486578

That makes me so angry to read!!! That's so fucked up! Why the fuck is it so easy for them to use us like this fucking shit!
>>
>>17486567
Pics of what?
>>
>>17486594
Her shamelessness.
>>
>>17486593
Because people enable them. They lose nothing by doing this.
>>
>>17486593
>>17486587
Yeah, its really bad.

The thing we need to realise is, some people just use others.
The sad thing is, if you really love a girl and she does this. You really hate her, because someone you care about so much does this to you.
But you still love her even after this shit. And miss her 9 months after breaking up.

But hey, we gotta learn. Next time I wont let myself be used, if my next girl steps out of line. I will make it very clear, and if she doesn't get it right I know what to do
>>
>>17486601
I might make this girl never try shit anymore.
Get revenge on her.

I have a vid of her trying anal for first time. If she gets a bf ill wait till she loves him. Then send him the vid of her getting anally fucked by me, so he cannot stand being with her anymore.

Then tell the bitch she got what she deserves
>>
>>17486606
Post it on /hr/ or /gif/.
>>
>>17486602

Well, props to you for sticking it out and trying again.

Must faith and trust in them is very shattered. I don't think I could ever trust a girl again. I quit.
>>
>>17486611
Nah it was years ago. She was underage back then.
Not gonna post it online
>>
How soon is too soon to say 'I love you'? Been dating a little over a month, although I've known the person got years, and keep catching myself almost saying it but don't know what's appropriate/too fast
>>
>>17486614
Work on yourself bro.
Get educated, not only in a degree. But whatever you like.
For me, its learning the skill of smithing. Seems amazing making my own tools and swords.

Pick up the gym, use the time to spend time with your family, help out your little bros cousins, and the older ones.
Visit the sick, make them feel loved.

And im sure in time you will be fresh again, revitalised
>>
>>17486617
Dont believe magical answers.
The real answer is relative.

What do you want to achieve?
Manipulate her? Tell her on the timing she is most receptive, in need of affection.

Build a relationship on trust and truth?
Say it when YOU feel it in your heart.
Even if she might find it a silly moment, you will be sincire, and if you keep being sincire, she will know it is was and will be sincire when you say it to her
>>
>>17486621

I'm trying to focus on a career im passionate about, and I do workout some. Just because I'm a human male. Girls are always in the back of my mind. It jus takes me so fucking bitter everytime I think of girls because I remember how fucking emotionally abusive they fucking are.
>>
>>17486602
you can never truly hate someone, without first loving them
>>
>>17486630
Great man. Goodluck, and God bless you.

Remember there are good women still around.
Although they seem to be really really rare. Gotta find em
>>
File: lisa.jpg (848KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
848KB, 1988x3056px
>>17485609
I'm not domme, quite the opposite, but I had a domme for some time, and we met at a BDSM bar/café, I would assume that's a good place.
>>
>>17486624
I want to achieve a long and trusting relationship where eventually I get to see her everyday and make her happy.

I also don't want to pressure her by saying all that too soon, or have her think I'm being manipulative.
>>
>>17486637

They can't even be worth looking for Tbh.. some people spend their whole lives looking for the right one. Go through multiple Divorces and suffering and never find them.
>>
>>17486083
Face. I'll be looking more at the face than the body.
>>
>>17486640
Then you know what to do.
Be sincere.
Its about telling them when you feel love for them, so if you plan it, it's not sincere.

Let your tongue follow your heart young lover
>>
>>17486642
Yes, thats life brother.

Preparation, self knowledge, and using logic, reflecting can help you guide through the shits.
But you will have to plow through darkness anyway before you reach the sunshine.
>>
>>17486672

Fuck that. I'm done.
>>
A guy I know dated a girl. Eventually they broke up.

Three years later, she's still constantly tagging him in posts, messaging him, inviting him out etc. When he doesn't respond to her, she'll go on some rant about how men are assholes.

Isn't that a bit obsessive? I feel like if it was a guy, people would be calling him a creep
>>
>>17486704
That's batshit.
>>
can send flowers after the second date? I want to send to her work.

or too soon?
>>
>>17486562

Girls?
>>
>>17486807
NOPE. Please.
It's cringey as fuck.
>>
>>17485032
Time. Took me ages being able to listen to HIM - Killing Loneliness, as it was the song that was playing in the background when me and my then-about-to-be got steamy after fighting off feels for ages due to waaaay too much drama in our circle. I don't even like HIM that much, but the album had just been released, and i have a tendency of connecting songs to situations.
>>
>>17486585
That's kind of scary to me. I thought we're already really close (we're talking about marriage). I just assumed maybe the condoms had something to do with it.
>>
>>17485484
Me and a friend were on the phone, chatting away, and it came up during our conversation that we were both sexually frustrated. Afterwards i sent her a text suggesting something along the lines of "a mutual favor so that we could both get some relief" her response was "sounds like a good idea".

I think the key is to already be on a level where you can both discuss you sex lives.
>>
>>17486562
Yes and no.
I would wonder why you haven't dated for a long time. But if you explained it to me, I would feel very good for you and sort of be proud for you.
It's not a first date conversation, anyway.

What are you doing now, anon?
>>
>>17486823
she and I are pretty traditional
>>
>>17486851

So, if after a few dates we had sex, you wouldn't care if I was absolutely terrible at it from huge lack of experience?

>what are you doing now?
Pilot
>>
Would a guy go through all the effort and fake feelings saying stuff like
> I regret breaking up with you
> I still care
> let me take you on a really nice date
Just to fuck?
We broke up 6 months ago no contact. He came back and apologized
>>
>>17486852
2 dates are WAY too early to do something like this.
By sending flowers to her office you're pretty much communicating to her colleagues that she's taken.
Unless you've been dating for a while, don't do it.
>>
>>17486832
Some dudes have a hard time getting hard with a condom.
You can have all the conection in the world but the latex on your is not part of it, why are you even talking to a woman about a men's erection? She can't have it and will never be able to relate to it.
>>17486858
Of course, that shit works.
>>
>>17486854
No! The first time you have sex with someone new is always awkward, with time you improve together.
Work on communication, try to be open and to listen to her when it comes to things she likes and such.
I appreciate when a guy listens to me and tries to please me more than when a guy just does his thing and treats me like a hole.
>>
>>17486872
I killed grammar and spelling so many times that i'm afraid the cops will come for me.
>>
>>17486858

Yes. 100%. Doesn't mean he is, but it's very much possible if not likely.
>>
>>17486872
Bro. No matter how fucked up the condom. If you really have the emotional bond strong, you gonna be rock hard.

Unless you youre a porn addict and got porn induced erection disorder.

I got limb first 4 times. After we left ot and bonded. I literally ripped condoms and her pussy up.

You know latex can kill a boner. But not a raging one.

My point is, if he doesnt have a raging one, better wait till hes ready for the first time.
>>
>>17486858
Yeah, of course. Free sex for a few texts.
>>
>>17486886
>everybody is just like me
Nope.
>>
>>17486878

Hm, alright. thats surprising actually. I expected to hear I would the opposite
>>
>>17486886
I dunno dude some people just can't get over how a condom feels.
>>
All the women that give me attention are married or in a relationship, or even worse asexual.
What the fuck, am I cursed or what
>>
>>17486954

Stop looking for women to give you attention

Focus on you, fuck women. Make them wanna give you attention
>>
>>17486964
I didn't say I make a clown of myself to be on the spotlight, just that taken ones show interest
>>
>>17486668
This is so true and so cute.
>>
>>17486689
I second this. I'm so fucking done too man.
>>
>>17486964
>Focus on you, fuck women.
That's the most retarded advice I could receive. fuck off
>>
>>17487077

Seriously. I wish I could just turn off my natural instinct to find girls. I fucking hate it. Fuck women. I'll be content with dying alone and rich
>>
>>17487094
You can kill your physical need but you'll always have a psychological one that you developed through life. Just like pedos don't stop when castrated.
Sorry brovosky, you can't always get what you want.
>>
>Guys, how would you feel if you met a girl that you were interested in, but she puts off that "I'm putting up a wall" vibe? That she isn't interested? She has something to hide? She's flirting for attention?

Because of my past relationships and having my exes ignore or block me, I feel like I'm losing so many potentially good friends. My exes start off as friends. One guy was my friend for 6 years and others were online friends for months.
After a breakup, they always say the same thing along these lines.
>I can't see you as a friend anymore.
>I'm trying my best to ignore you so I can get over you.
>I need to better myself and to do that, we can't talk or hang out.

I get that these are legit reasons....but the more this happens, the less I feel like I want to be in another relationship.
I've only had 3 exes in the past.
>>
>>17487107
i would feel like i wasted my time and move on cause ain't nobody got time fo that

what is the correlation between your exes and you acting like that to your friends?
>>
>>17487107
I'd assume that she's not interested or has issues that make her unlikely to be a good relationship partner.
>>
When you tell a joke on tinder, is the "lol" a sign that they aren't really interested?
>>
Femanons, how would you feel if a close male friend told you they're madly in love with you? Is it ever a good idea to reveal to a female friend that you have a crush on them? I'm tired of thinking about her everyday.
>>
>>17487144
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. Acting like what to my friends?

>>17487150
Oh okay, I figured. Thanks.
>>
>>17487163
Lol is when you don't have anything else to say.
>>
>>17487165
Idk, you should go for it. The worst that could happen is that she feels awkward and stops talking to you, possibly making you feel stupid and depressed, but eventually (either weeks or months), she'll start talking to you again and you'd both laugh at the situation. You'd get your hopes up and think she is interested but come to find that she still isn't interested or she has a bf.
>>
>>17487165

If he told me he loved me, I'd freak out and probably take some distance from hin. However, if he asked me out, I might go, depending on if I've ever entertained the thought or not.
>>
Guys: what do you think about girls who listen to metal? To you guys, is it uncommon or even rare for a girl to listen to metal music?
>>
>>17487187
Thank you, I'll avoid using the word "love".

>>17487186
That makes sense.
>>
>>17487165
It would be awkward. But it's better you get it out of your chest so you can move on, even if you'll loose her as a friend in the end.

Or try to do it really smoothly like. "Hey listen. Even if you don't share the same feeling, I just want to tell you I love you more than a friend. I want to go further because I think you are amazing. I'm sorry if this is awkward for you, but if you want us to just stay friends, that is cool too. I just want to get it out before it eats me up, so I know if I can keep hoping or should start looking elsewhere. I know it might be awkward, but whatever your answer is, just know that I have full intentions to stay friends with you so please don't push me away because of this."

This way, at least if I was her, I would be more cool with saying no to you if I didn't feel the same. And still stay your friend.
>>
>>17487177
the wall thing, what does that have to do with your exes
>>
>>17487193
I don't really care what people listen to. If I met a girl with similar music tastes that's a plus. Might be somewhat rare, but that doesn't mean it's bad.
>>
>>17487193
Uncommon for sure, not sure about rare. I'm not super crazy about metal, but any time a girl has an actual interest in any music other than pop or club music I find it a positive trait.
>>
>>17487193
I used to listen to a lot of metal and almost exclusively, so I knew quite a lot of girls who did that too, so it's nothing special or rare to me. It's nice to have a similar taste in music but I don't particularly care or spend much time thinking about it. Good conversation for a first date but beyond that, who cares, to each their own.
To be fair I'm happy with anyone in their 20s who is listening to something that's not pop music.
>>
>>17487193
>Guys: what do you think about girls who listen to metal?
vOv
>>
How do I approach guys when I have bitch face syndrome? I consider myself to be nice, a bit shy perhaps but not awkwardly so. Friends that aren't from my youth tells me they were scared of me when they first met me because I always look like I have a bad day or just give off the stay-away-from-me vibe. I try to smile but it's not realistically to smile like the joker 24/7.
>>
>>17487218
Low-cut tops, so they won't care.
>>
>>17487206
When we break up, they don't want to have anything to do with me. So I basically put up a 'wall' so that I won't get into any relationships and have the same thing happen.
Like, I really enjoy their company and friendship and the things we have in common, but they failed in the BF department.
>>
>>17486858
I wouldn't.
>>
>>17487101

I know.. It just fucking sucks. I guess all we can do is try to keep your minds focused elsewhere.
>>
>>17487223
>Low-cut tops
Not with my belly situation.
>>
>>17487226
it doesn't seem like a good plan

if he just wants to be a friend you'll lose him and if he can accept being friends you'll lose him too

maybe i'm misunderstanding something but walls separate people
>>
>>17487285
Friendships are fine. It's forming dating relationships, having it eventually break and then they don't want anything to do with me that makes me not want to have those kinds of relationships again.
>>
>>17487300
who are you building walls against? i'm confused
>>
>>17487218
Wouldn't worry about it. Bitch face means you look angry. If you're smiling and being kind and showing interest then it's obvious you're not angry so he probably won't notice. Actions speak more.
>>
My friend is setting me up with a girl I'll meet in a month. He says she thinks I'm cute and is excited to meet me.

I've never been set up with someone before, and I'm concerned I'll be disappointing, like my friend overhyped me. I have some physical insecurities, namely a bad skin condition and my fitness level, and my sexual inexperience, but personality wise I think I'll do great when I'm in the moment.

How do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>17487094
I feel you man, seriously
>>
>>17487044
:))

Much love brotha
>>
>>17486886
You have no clue what you're talking about and are full of shit
That is all
>>
>>17486872
>>17486916
Might want to try a Magnum if this is a repeating problem
>>
>>17487193
It's uncommon. I mean it's nice since most women raise a stink about it, but for all I know we may not even like the same sub genres. It won't make or break anything.
>>
>>17487094
Bro, one thing thay helps me amazingly is:joining a fighting club.

Not a pussy as one with only technique, a hardcore mma gym, at least full contact and a hardcore mindset.

I just came back and it makes you feel amazing.
>After training: no negative feels, only see positive side of things, see opportunities in everything, have a broad vision pf what you want, and how to achoeve it. Everything feels more intense and more enjoyable, negative things feel petty.
Seriously. Try this shit. And give it 100%
>>
>>17487193
Its not really uncommon if you're into metal too, since friends with common interests and such, but sadly most girls into metal are lame posers that gets into it for the style or silly reasons
Some actually like it and are knowledgeable about it but they're damn rare.
>>
>>17487350
Second this.
In time if you start smiling and feeling comfy with them, that bitch face will chance also.
>>
>>17487408
For me its truem for my buddies I talked with it about, also.
Maybe not for every male though. Who knows
>>
>>17487414

Wouldn't that just increase your sex drive? Going to the gym makes me think of girls more and more. It pisses me off so much
>>
>>17487448
It might raise your libido. But you will have so much self control, and other things will spike, so total it will be so much better.

Also cant compare a hardcore mma gym (only men there if really hardcore) to a regular fitness gym with cardio bunnies.

Really try finding the most hardcore fighting gym in ur area. Its like magic bro. Srsly
>>
>>17487480

I'm honestly not really into that shit anymore. I used to be in the military and liked combatives, but I'm past all of that shit now
>>
>>17487193
Both me and the wife primarily listen to metal.
>>
>>17486531
have him put on the rubber by thrusting into it while simultaneously thrusting into you?
>>
>>17487578
I wish I was you man
>>
>>17486587
>some people are just evil
some WOMEN are just evil
>>
Dear men: why are you all so goddamned ugly?

Seriously, I've even seen guys with unibrows on tinder. just fucking pluck it! Why do men put ZERO effort into their appearance? ZERO. You don't even dress nice, or put lotion on your nasty scrunched-butt dead-fupa-skin looking faces, or pluck your goddamned fucking unibrows, or anything. Modern guys are one disaster after another. And STOP WEARING BASKETBALL SHORTS. Why the fuck. Why? Grow up and shop somewhere for clothes that isn't walmart. Why do you all not care about your own appearance and then expect a 10/10 cute girl to fall in your lap? Do you know what cute girls actually go through to be cute, from all the fashion considerations to the ten thousand cosmetics (not makeup, actual lotions and oils and stuff) to the diet and exercise and sleep and other processes. And you do nothing about your own looks. Why are you entitled to sit around being ugly, unhygienic pieces of walking trash? And BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH. But seriously, if you had a unibrow or a three inch crop of hairs growing out of a mole on your forearm or some other atrocity, why would you not FIX THAT FUCKING SHIT IT TAKES FIVE SECONDS? I guarantee if a girl had a unibrow your dick would retract into your abdomen, yet you think it's okay for you to walk around like that WHY?
>>
>>17487667
tl;dr, bitches & whores
>>
>>17487667
You're just going to have a bunch of buttblasted virgins complain that men have to do shit like earn money and have status to get women and HOW DARE you suggest that they actually look after their looks
>>
>>17487165

If I liked you, I would have made a move on you. Don't say you're in love at least, just ask to go on a date.

>>17487163

lol is the normie marker. Normies reply lol every third sentence. They're retarded apes after all.

>>17486807

Don't do that.

>>17486704

She is a creep. She probably dumped him then realized she can't get anything better.

>>17486562

Yes it is. But why on earth would you tell her that? Just don't bring it up. Or lie and say, "a few but nothing serious."

>>17486538

It's not. She is controlling which is a sign of abuse.

>>17486494

Just become chad. I'm serious. No woman wants a whiny, needs-hand-held, helpless manchild who never takes initiative. They go with chad because he's better than you. Grow a cock and get gud.

>>17486391

No, that's weird.

>>17486083

Both, but leaning to face. Bodies can be honed. A bad face is garbage. But I dated a reverse butterface and the body was so gross I had to end it. You really need both.
>>
>>17487667
>WHY?
Because I'm not a women and therefore I don't care what others think. Give me one good reason to groom myself.
>>
>>17484536
Submissive but dominant in the sense that she'll do the work
>>
>>17487692

To get women to actually date/fuck you.
>>
>>17487692
Did you even read the rest of that post before getting defensive and passive aggressive?
>>
File: 1468960950494.gif (345KB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
1468960950494.gif
345KB, 400x336px
>>17487692
>>
>>17487667

First off, I used to not know how to dress. But a female friend of mine pushed me to change up. So I did, now, I have good fitting shirts and jeans, nice shoes, nice watch, I got a new haircut, I'm skinny but I have at least some muscle tone. And guess what? Girls still fucking use me as a emotional sponge. Girls still are just as unreliable. Not to mention, flat out rude.

I've changed for the better. But even still I get treated like shit just like what happens to other guys

Because I'm not a fucking CHAD, I get shit on.
>>
>>17487667
But girls don't do it for men, they do it for themselves :^]
>>
>>17487689

>just become Chad

I don't to become Chad, you cunt.

You literally just implied that girls are all sluts and just want their pussies filled
>>
>>17487714
It's just some woman ranting about how her boyfriend won't pluck his ballhairs for her.
>>
>>17487689
would you date an average, brown eyed face with a godlike body?
>>
>>17487724
>pluck his ballhairs
I don't even
>>
>>17487667
>Dear men: why are you all so goddamned ugly?

Why try to please the unpleasable?
It's a lost cause right there...
>>
>>17487723

Anon. It may blow your mind. But chad is actually a nice person, and better than you on top of it in every category. You cling to, "h-h-h-h-h-he just wants to pump and dump them...at least I'm a nice guy." You're fooling yourself to your own detriment.

>>17487736

Probably, but your and my definition of average may be different.
>>
>>17487761

Fuck off Chad
>>
>>17487761
Montoya.jpg
>>
File: dick2.png (458KB, 618x970px) Image search: [Google]
dick2.png
458KB, 618x970px
Do guys actually hit on chicks at bars anymore or is that just a movie meme?
>>
>>17487776
Depends, I can do it in my usual place or bars with relaxed atmosphere, but in trendy places filled with shitty edm, chads and drunk sluts I'm like a deer in the middle of the road
Also for some reason in those places I don't find girls attractive, just annoying.
contextual neutering or something I guess
>>
>>17487667
>Why are you entitled to sit around being ugly, unhygienic pieces of walking trash?
Because it's my life, not yours. A guy is dumb if he's complaining it's pushing off women, but if he decides it's not worth the effort he can totally do that.

Women can too, they just tend to give more of a shit about what people are gossiping about so it's less common.

>>17487680
If you want to get laid, yeah it's a good idea. But she's talking about entitlement and shit, and quite frankly I'm entitled to do whatever I want with my body.
>>
>>17487761

You're a cunt
>>
>>17487788
I just honestly cannot think of another place where it's socially acceptable to approach a stranger for conversation in this day and age.
(coughorsolicitahookupcough)
>>
>>17487802
Waterparks
>>
>>17487761
>But chad is actually a nice person, and better than you on top of it in every category.
When people reference Chad they're not referencing the dude who has his shit together so much, but rather that jackass from the frat.

Take a look at r/relationships or some shit, where you'll find some woman freaking out her husband found out she did crazy shit like threesomes for her oh so horrible ex, but decided she was "done with being a party girl".

It's absolutely fascinating watching normalfags.
>>
>>17487814
Wat lol.
Even if that is a thing, summer's over and I'm too broke for 6 flags lol.
>>
>>17487822

This is why I am done with girls. I don't want to deal with this shit. They are never accountable for their fucking actions and act like they are princesses
>>
>>17487836
Some are fine. I've just learned to be happy while being single, and to only talk to the women who get over the wannabe princess attitude.
>>
>>17487776

They do, but different bars have different clientele. Some have middle age dudes, some old dudes, some mixed. What you want to hit up are the college bars.

>>17487795

Because I think guys ought to perform basic hygiene?

>>17487822

Frat boys are one thing, but the Chads girls really want are the ones with their shit together, who happen to be attractive pussy-slaying alphas. Some of which were/are frat boys for sure. There's probably a huge overlap. The frat boys who are actually losers and just paying for friends are not "Chad".
>>
>>17487846

You're talking about Alphas. Not chads you dumbass.

Alpha and just alpha and are squared away and attractive.

Chads just fuck all the hot girls and wear out their pussies so they become worthless. Chads cuck and don't even care. Pump and dump is their motto
>>
>>17487846
I am a college student haha. Idk, I guess I'm just too ugly for it or something. I do find that nobody goes alone anymore, which is kinda hard when you're trying to mingle. Much more intimidating to try to interrupt 3-4 good friends in a conversation and inject yourself in than it is to approach a dude by himself. Plus most of the time their groups are coed already so I have no choice but to assume one of those girls are his girlfriend.

This is why I always go alone. I try to make it easy on the bros to come talk to me/maybe hit it.
>>
>>17487846
>who happen to be attractive pussy-slaying alphas.
Chad=/=Alpha. Guy who has his shit together and is nice, that's great. More power to him. Chad is the guy who pumps and dumps women, and some of those women are retarded and whine about how he won't commit. Hint, pump and dumping women isn't very nice. However I'm much more indifferent, a woman who's too retarded to suss out his obvious intentions, and then projects her wants onto him isn't really worth spending any energy on.

As I said, learn to be happy single. If you meet a woman who actually has something going on that's great, but it's not a requirement.
>>
>>17487868
You talkin to a woman fool
>>
File: chartforretards.png (22KB, 715x512px) Image search: [Google]
chartforretards.png
22KB, 715x512px
>>17487868
>>17487861
>>17487856

To illustrate. They are extremely similar and sometimes interchangeable.

Also autism like this and arguments over specific definitions is why girls don't like you wet blankets.
>>
>>17487889
Yo bitch you talk shit and get mad when people correct your bullshit
Cant be a condescending cunt of you are stupid
>>
>>17487889
W8 why am I (>>17487861) involved in this alpha vs chad thing now lol?
>>
>>17487888
I never thought otherwise? When I said learn to be single, I was speaking from a male pov. She said to emulate their behavior, I'm saying a guy should make his own happiness instead.

Women who are dumb enough to get pump and dumped arent worth crying over.

>>17487889
They are similar if you never look past the surface. A woman who goes for a guy who's legit marriage material probably has a sound mind.

The girl who goes for the loud idiot wearing a tap out shirt? Not so much.
>>
>>17487906
You confused me fool
Bitches be crazy
>>
Hey gals. My new roommate is a girl. I've never lived with a girl before other than my mother I guess.

Not sure exactly what I'm supposed to do with a female roommate. I'm at a total loss.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.