[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I expect from going to Disney World? What to do and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: didney.jpg (187KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
didney.jpg
187KB, 618x412px
What can I expect from going to Disney World?

What to do and what not to do, experiences, events.

Anything is helpful!
>>
>>17483841
bump
>>
buy fast passes to the popular rides. This point still have to wait in line for 30 or so, but it wont be a 2 hour wait for a 3 min ride.
>>
>>17483841
Return poorer than ever before.
>>
>>17483913
How much do u think those shills make annually just from that amusment park alone.....
>>
Is it worth the price?
>>
>>17483921
Depends how naive you are.
Disney creates a very superficial environment that they peddle as real, so if you can easily see past the "magical" bullshit you might be disappointed.
>>
>>17483841
Get fast passes for the popular rides or ride them early/late. If you don't, you will spend an even more disproportionate amount of time waiting

Animal kingdom closes very early, before all the other parks it seems, so keep that in mind

You can always park hop to other areas if you want.

Food is expensive and many places don't even serve good food for the price. Bring your own snacks and water in a backpack. I eat at the same places every single time I go. I mainly get turkey legs in the side stands, popcorn, and I always eat in Japan at Epcot bc I like the food more than anywhere else. Make reservations at the higher end restaurants

Hollywood studios is prob my least fav park - but it has rock n roller coaster and tower of terror, which are the two main reasons for going. The rest is mostly shows, so that's great if you''re into that.

Magic kingdom is the best. Epcot is the best for just walking around, eating, and shopping, but not a lot of rides - just mission space, test track and soarin (which has long ass lines, mission space has short waiting times)

Wear some nice sneakers. And it's going to be hot as a shit so bring a hat and sunscreen if you plan on being out and about

Remember where you parked!!!!!! And if you plan on watching fireworks MAKE SURE you start walking towards the exit before it ends or you will be stuck in a mobpit for 20 mins. Save yourself the effort and leave while everyone is still watching.
>>
>>17483932
See I disagree.
Even if you aren't taken in by all the magic and pixie dust, it's still a display of damn impressive planning, engineering, dedication, and technology.

Like, I still get hit hard by the whole Disney magic thing (seeing a little kid get excited when Yoda tells him he's the last hope of the Rebellion just ruins me), but I'll also just wander around the Magic Kingdom admiring the attention to detail in each of the areas, you know?

It's like watching a movie with really good, clever practical effects; like, someone had to MAKE all of that, and that makes it all the more interesting in my mind.
>>
>Fastpasses for essential shit like Rock N Rollercoaster, Space Mountain, Big Thunder, etc.
>Get there early, stay late
>Pace yourself, wear comfy shoes and for the love of fuck stay hydrated
>Don't buy just any food, most of it is overpriced crap
>Turkey legs, Dole Whips, any kind of ice cream, and Earl of Sandwich are all 10/10 tho
>Each park requires its own day to get the most out of it, but EPCOT and Hollywood Studios could be combined with other parks, depending on how into the World Showcase/Live Entertainment you are
>Check out something live (fireworks, parade, Fantasmic) at least once, it's got some rad shit in it
>Map out what you really wanna do and beeline for that shit, knock it out ASAP so you can relax for the rest of it
>Go on more kid-friendly rides late at night when things have calmed down (Buzz Lightyear is fun as fuck (especially when buzzed/with friends) and has literally no line after 10pm)
>Skip Stitch's Great Escape, it's a fucking trash attraction for no one
>Be kind to the employees, they literally provide some of the best service I've ever had anywhere
>Be prepared to spend lots of fucking money, bring cash since some of the merch is really cool (ESPECIALLY in EPCOT)
>Go on the hardcore version of Mission Space, you ain't no pussy
>Ride Ellen's Energy Adventure, it's seriously the best worst thing in the park
>Hit up all them Pokestops
>Get loaded in EPCOT, hop on the monorail, go nuts in Magic Kingdom
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.