[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating out of my league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

All right /adv/, for some reason I've been going out with a friend of mine and it has been pretty awesome.
If we are going to be honest, I know she may be out of my league for various reasons.

How do I not mess this up?
>>
by forgetting this bullshit about leagues, for starters
>>
>>17483711

you dont. shes either in or shes out and even the perfect most attrative boyfriend will get dumped by a girl or even want to dump a girl because of reasons. the more you invest in a relationsihp the less 'I DONT DESERVE HER' you begin to feel and you expect just as much from her as she does from you, and eventually oyu meet some sort of issue you wont agree on.

just enjoy it instead of trying to make it last forever without enjoyment.
>>
>>17483718
Similar thing, what if one person is waaay more into the other they they are into them. Can that ever be a thing that end up OK?
>>
>>17483711
Do people really think this couple is mis-matched in attractiveness?
>>
That whole thing with league is bs. You are in a league you present yourself. Mostly it's fictional. If you were my friend for example and I say to bunch of hot girls that you are a virgin, you automatically die there, you don't even have a league. If i were to say that you are on Forbes list you'll be out of their league and they will fight over you. How you present yourself to a woman, a person in general, they will treat you as such. Relationships are a bit more complicated, but you can always go forward, being a better man then you were yesterday (work out, work harder to get a raise, dress better,..) and you can't mess it up. P.S. If you have no intentions of advancing in life, then play with the cards you have, and stop worrying about such childish standards. Good luck anon.
>>
She can't be out of your league, she's dating you after all
>>
>>17483715
This. Don't let bad thoughts ruin your chances
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.