[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single Britdick here >21st Birthday 9 days time, on a Tuesday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: K2L42.jpg (59KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
K2L42.jpg
59KB, 500x558px
Single Britdick here

>21st Birthday 9 days time, on a Tuesday.
>Clubs and pubs will be shit on a weekday, even with uni-holidays.
>Barely any friends since leaving college.
>Can't drink alcohol due to prescription medicine.
I don't see the big deal in the 21st as I moved out of my parent's house 2 years ago.
Haven't I been an adult for the last 2 years?
This last year I've been actually doing something with my life but I don't feel any different about it.

>What would/did you do for your 21st?
>>
>>17483560

you're contradicting yourself. you are tryign to set your self up for some tragic 'WAHHH WHY DIDNT I HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY?'

yet you're saying shit like 'i dont see the big deal'.

birthdays are annual, they do not mark the time you moved out and have nothing to do with whether or not you've been an adult.

your birthday is just to celebrate your progress from year to year. you know theres been some, and 'dont feel any about it'.

have you consideredj ust doing whatever the fuck you want? my friend likes a big dinner with everyone he knows there. i prefer a smalelr intimate group to go play laser tag with. my other friend plans to invite the same small group to an arcade. my other friend doesn't care as long as his friends are down to go.
>>
>>17483565
I'm probably so up my own arse about it because everybody else had lots of people for their birthday but I'd only have 3 people to hang out with.
>>
>>17483571

wanna know a secret anon? i only had three people at my birthday too.

this is the perfect example of 'quality, not quantity'. and now you may be saying 'BUT IM NOT THAT CLOSE TO ANY OF THEM!!1!'

then you should take this as a chance to become closer to the ones you are most fond of.

pic related. just a silly night of lasertag with some mostly new friends, but it really helped cement the direction of our friendship and inspired a recent string of 'guys nights'
>>
>>17483582
Makes me feel better about having a smaller crowd, and my friends and I are really close and open to each other.
>Thanks anon
>>
>>17483588

>my friends and i are really close
>sad that he has three friends like this

well fuck you, i only had two, and one of those guys was just a dick i invited to make the group seem bigger.
>>
>>17483592
I might not even have three.
Some of them have stupid work hours.
>I might not even be able to get out on my actual birthday.
>>
File: e (5).png (1MB, 973x613px) Image search: [Google]
e (5).png
1MB, 973x613px
>>17483599

>i might not even be able to get out on my actual birthday.

YOU POOR THING, WOW LIFE IS SUFFERING HTIS MUST BE A TRAGEDY, HOLY COW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SURVIVE THIS ONE ANON, JESUS, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVAR.

can you stop trying to be sad? like for oen minute. just dont try to be sad. enjoy your meal, look at the sky, and just chill for sixty fuckign seconds, tahts all i ask.

last month my birthday was on a sunday. we celebrated on saturday cuz thats the night people go out.

it is extremely fucking normal to go out on the weekedn before/after your birthday instead of the day of. on the day of oyu maybe meet one person for dinner or something if you feel like it.

stop acting like its a travesty. please. seriously. you ahve all the resources to be happy but you are trying to be sad.

pic fucking related man. i used to be so much like you. you want to define yourself by tragedy, cuz you think it makes you special. stop. everyone wants to be sad these days. at best everyones the 'OH I SMILE AROUND FRIENDS CUZ I DONT WANT TO WORRY THEM BUT INSIDE IM CRYING BOO HOO IM SUCHA MARTYR'

be the guy who is happy, the one people wish they could be like.

you already got friends you legitimately enjoy. start building everything else up instead of trying to knock it all down.
>>
Can't remember what I did. At 21 there's probably a few people left who care about birthdays, in a few years everyone will get jobs and nobody will care much at all.

I'm 24 soon, I'll be having job interview and then watch a film.

Birthdays can make a good excuse to do something, if you have friends who need an excuse to go to a theme park or having a party. But most people don't 'do something'.
>>
>>17483646

really? all my friends do something on their birthdays. family too. you sound odd,.
>>
>>17483626
>going out on the weekend before/after your birthday is normal.
I should've mentioned that, might be tough as family are coming to stay.
>Bank holiday on Monday making Sunday easier.
>everyone wants to be sad these days
I couldn't help being like that.

>>17483646
I can't remember my last 5 birthdays. I know they'll have been bigger than this one.
>Perhaps I shouldn't be caring about birthdays until I have children.
>>
>>17483662

>might be tough as family are coming to stay

for both weekends? can you stop acting like its a TRAGEDY that your parents interfere with birthday plans?

>i couldn't help being like that

you can, you just choose not to. guess were done here.
>>
>>17483670
>for both weekends?
Only the one before, but I suppose the one after won't be such a great deal though.

>you can, you just choose not to
I've got mental problems. When I'm happy, I'm really happy.
When I'm sad, I'm likely to end up in the psychiatric ward again.
>>
File: 1466194925670.jpg (44KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1466194925670.jpg
44KB, 250x237px
I'll be turning 21 in September. I've not been doing anything on my birthdays or getting together with anyone since I was like 12. Not like I have the option to.

> I'll only have 3 people at my birthday :(((
> I might not even go out :((((
I literally talk to no one outside my colleagues, housemates and mother. I've never been to a club or pub in my life. Stop crying faggots.
>>
File: 1471177343605s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1471177343605s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>17483723
>I've never been to a club or pub in my life.
I've only been clubbing a few times, only time I pulled a girl there was my friend's sister. But you'll have to go to a pub someday, even with colleagues or housemates.
>>
>>17483739
Not really. It's ridiculously easy to just say "no". And when you do that once, people tend to not ask a second time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.