[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did i fall this far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 274x184px
2 months ago i was in a relationship with the love of my life. Now i'm alone and browsing /soc/ for chicks to send dick pics to. I fucking hate myself. .
>>
>>17483440
could be worse, I just knocked up a bitch im going to have to pay child support to for the next 18 years plus other expenses. good thing it ended before that shit happened let me tell you...
>>
File: crybaby.jpg (22KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.jpg
22KB, 420x420px
>>
>>17483453
very original post 10/10
>>
Geting it off your chest could be really helpful, so if you are not willing/able to speak about it to your friends you can blogpost here. Go on. Does the story involve cheating?

And about other thing many people can go years in solitude, what you are feeling now is being heartbroken and not being acustomed to solice, you had it too good for too long you are not prepared to deal with the shit that is being alone. Fuck you, you pussy, but also it will get better as the sting of pain will be blunted and you will harden up.
>>
>>17483503
yea she cheated on me. She went on vacation and met some guy. It just fucking blows. I was so good to her and she was a bitch to me for so long. But i put up with it because I loved her.
>>
>>17483509
if you really loved her you would be ok letting her go. She doesn't have nothing one of the other 7 billion hoes aint got.
>>
>>17483516
i guess
>>
File: crying baby.jpg (15KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
crying baby.jpg
15KB, 635x414px
>>
>>17483516
>letting her go
She was cheating bitch.

>>17483525
OP she was cheating whore, you obviously didn't knew her fully or understood her. You loved idealised version of her, your dream woman. But fact is, she isn't this women, this was lie whole time. She was seduced by some chad, who probably seduces and fucks a girls like it was sport for him. She let herself be swayed so easly that she is willing to give up on everything you had, she was clearly not mature enough. Soon he will be bored with her or he will stop trying to impress her and his flaws will show up and she will probably try to get you back. Or at least have you as plan B ("I'm not sure, I keep thinking about you, I still love you" it's all bullshit, don't fall for it) once a cheater, always a cheater (there are exception, but that's what they are, exceptions. I would need to see the girl moving fucking metaphorical mountains and drying fucking seas to take her after cheating).

First thing you need to do is get over her.

Now if you want me to write more, you have to write more. Let us know your story and do it longer than lazy 4 sentences.

>>17483453
>>17483532
Also diregard this asshole he clearly has problem with his anus.
>>
>>17483548
yea my friends have been saying that. I'm 18 and shes a bit younger so you're point about her being less mature is probably valid. I appreciate the support. I think I'm on the path to getting over her, it just takes time. thanks again, anon. .
>>
>>17483548
sorry i'm a bit shit at typing, i'm not typically in threads that require long responses. I really do appreciate the support. .Means alot to know there are anons who give a fuck about one another on this fucked up website.
>>
File: baby-crying-1024x710.jpg (126KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
baby-crying-1024x710.jpg
126KB, 1024x710px
>>
>>17483553
Mate, you are really young, it's gonna be better, you just need to process this feeling, don't just power thorugh them and let them bitter you like this asshole probably does >>17483559 I guess his life is shit beyong recognition and he just need to troll someone on the internet, or maybe he was handed everything in his life to him so that he got no freaking empathy.

You are young, you are a bit overdramatic. She wasn't love of your life, she didn't even had feelings in proper places, you need to get over her. Best way of doing that is to go outside, meet with friends, have fun, meet new people, play sports. Don't sit alone just crying. Find a good friend, get hammered with alcohol and tell him everything. Meet someone new and don't think about your old gf while dating this new one (it often happens).

You can brainwash yourself with hating your previous girlfriend. Life is still going on.

>>17483557
We all just bunch of people. There are a lot of shitty people on 4chan, there are couple decent ones.

You will be good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.