[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

messaging chicks on instagram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: married.jpg (18KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
married.jpg
18KB, 320x220px
So I broke up with my gf of 1 year recently because she was cheating on me. I am pretty sure it was with multiple people... Anyway, that's that. I know she posted really slutty pics on instagram, I just didn't know for sure that she actually communicated with her followers. I know for a fact that some of the people she was cheating on me are following her on instagram and liking pretty much every single one of her pics, so that gave me an idea: What if I find other similar chicks with similar instagram accounts and start messaging them?

I promise I am not hideous, but I've never done any sort of online dating or "dating" (so, no, never even tried tinder). Is there anything special I should know, like a special way to communicate, etc?
>>
>>17483086

>messaging chick on instagram

I have fallen behind on the times! I assume anyone who puts themselves out there like that on the internet is not a viable mate. How about going and volunteering and getting involved in charity functions to meet nice girls? I'm a teacher so its easy to score dates as I work with minority students and work in after school volunteer music organizations. I've dated a lot of very nice girls.
>>
>>17483088

Right now I just wanna get laid, m8. Have some fun... Of course I'm not going to go too crazy for fear of STD's. I am trying to come out of my shell both online and irl.

If I run into a quality girl along the way (I know she's most likely not going to be one of those instagram girls), I will slow down and take things seriously, though. But for now, I think I just need to have some fun and get it out of my system.
>>
>>17483086
If you're decently good looking, just fucking use Tinder
>>
>>17483117
Well, my ex is on tinder and I don't want her to find out I had to resort to tinder to meet someone new.
>>
>>17484110
Why do you even care what a cheating slut think of you?
>>
start to practice yoga. you're going to meet and then fuck a lot of girls. that's the more efective date site I know
>>
>>17484110
if your ex is also on tinder shouldn't you laugh at her too?
>>
>>17484110
The fuck do you care about your ex's opinions
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.