[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >still 5'6 Why am i here? Just to suffer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (122KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1024x674px
>wake up
>still 5'6

Why am i here? Just to suffer?
>>
File: Ed_Coan_Internet_1.jpg (113KB, 757x467px) Image search: [Google]
Ed_Coan_Internet_1.jpg
113KB, 757x467px
>>17483077
Start powerlifting already.

Dude in pic related is 5'5 and a legend.
>>
>>17483077
Grow up dude it's just your height nothing you can change you're 5'6 I'm 5'11 this guy I'm friends with is 5'4 he gets more bitches than me
>>
>>17483212
>5'4 he gets more bitches than me

Good for you anon, making rich friends.
>>
Idk OP, I'm 6'2. I know that's not super tall. I'm not like the height of an NBA player, but I do feel disgusted with how tall and big I am. I'm not even that fat. I'm like 200 lbs. I'm just a big, hairy person.
>>
>>17483220
He isn't rich he's just really good looking and is super nice wish I could be like him
>>
>>17483077
>wake up
>still 5'1
>people taller than me still complain
Fuck off
>>
>>17483251
Are you a mexican woman?
>>
>>17483212

I've never seen height alone prevent a guy from getting girls unless they're way outside of the norm. The biggest mansluts I've known have been like ~5'6.

The manlet shit is a 4chan meme with slight bearing in real life, ie women will prefer someone taller like men will prefer a girl with big tits and a nice ass. But that's just one aspect. If you can't recognize that interpersonal attraction hinges on more than one physical aspect then there's no hope for you.
>>
>>17483222
Nba players are taller.
>>
>>17483290
No fucking shit, dickhead.
>>
>>17483268
Yeah, your comparison doesn't really work. Men can't change their height, women can go to the gym for the ass and buy bigger tits.
>>
>he doesn't hang from his ceiling at night to decompress his spine
>>
>>17483077
Hi I'm a 5'3 male and I haven't committed sudoku yet. Give yourself real value and then l build confidence from it. Lift. Study. Create. Height isn't a skill.
>>
>>17483716
That actually reverses. My professor had a friend who did this to meet the requirements to be a fighter pilot. He passed the initial test, but they do it every so often. They found out he cheated and booted him out.
>>
>>17483077
It's not as bad as folks make it out to be.

I'm 5' 6" too. Most people are within 2-3 inches of me. They'll joke with me about my height and call me "small" but I just laugh it off. I know like one girl who HAS to have a dude who is super tall and big and she's like 5' 0" herself. Other than that the other women i meet don't seem to care.

Try not to fall into the trap of making your height a big deal so much that you blame all your misfortune with women on it. Believe that you can play the numbers game like anyone else.
>>
>>17483874
Oh and for what it's worth? Avoid online dating. Or if you do engage in it, remain persistent with it. That's usually the one arena where women are very picky about height - even those who aren't normally so.
>>
>>17483077
>caring about your height
it's like making a big deal about the size of your penis
if it's the only thing about you that you think matters, you've fucked up somewhere
>>
>>17483077
BECOME AN ATTIC CRAWLER. dude they NEED little people to crawl through attics and pull wires and stuff. cause literally in some attics that ive worked in NOBODY could fit in them so we had to hire a 5'4'' dude to crawl through there for us.
>>
You need presence. Learn to hold yourself up high, get a more resonant voice, speak with certainty, dress well...
My stepfather is 5'7. When he's not around people often guess he's around 6 ft because he's such a commanding, authoritative guy. He's a hard ass Vietnam vet (sharp shooter) who worked his ass off in local government.

I'm 5'11, and for most of my live I've been shy, timid, and awkward, so people always thought I was shorter than I am. It's just recently that people are more accurate with guessing my height.

The more dominant you seem, the taller people will think you are, and vice versa.

Also, while tall guys obviously have an advantage with girls, at 5'6 you're still taller than most girls. Don't let your height be a hang up for you - if it gives you pause, it will give her pause as well. Don't even let it phase you. Height never comes up with my stepfather. He just doesn't seem to even think about it, and because of that neither does anyone else. And if the height thing really bothers you, there are plenty of girls that are 5'0 - 5'2
>>
>>17483077
5'6

I am the ringleader of my friend group (1 guy is 5'11, one is 6'0, and one is my height). The girls are all shorter than me except for one who is 5'8.

I have average looks but am loved for my outgoing personality. I relate with most people and am friendly and understanding. I am also a great listener.

I lift and run regularly and have a good body. Not over compensation, but I can make eyes dart when I take my shirt off.

Stop being a fucking sperg and learn how to be a decent human being, and height doesn't matter.
>>
>>17484830
>Like eww put your shirt back on anon...this is so awkward.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.