[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free advice to men. I see a lot of people here rambling about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1471178405530.jpg (27KB, 379x284px) Image search: [Google]
1471178405530.jpg
27KB, 379x284px
Free advice to men.

I see a lot of people here rambling about dating or not dating a woman with many sexual partners in her past, so here's my advice as an oldfag, that will give in the most cases the greatest happiness in you relationships:

Forget about how many sexual partners had the girl you date. You are the only one who is having sex with her now and that is all that matters. Just have fun.
But if you want to marry, only marry a virgin. Only them are truly wife-material.
>>
>>17482999
> that is all that matters

Yeah naw

If she gangbanged 20 niggers that is relevant
>>
Well, as a guy I can tell that I used to be one of those guys that really bugged out about a girl who had a lot of sexual history before me.

It would not be healthy for a guy with that mind set to force himself to date a girl he resents.

Now I'm older and don't give a shit.

>only marry a virgin. Only them are truly wife-material.

bad bait, or you should get off this board or at least don't GIVE advice.
>>
>>17482999
Why would I date a girl I'll never consider marrying?
>>
This op again lol
>>
File: ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ROASTIE DETECTED.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>17482999
ROASTIE DETECTED

Also how long are you going to keep spamming this shit for? You made this thread a million times already.
>>
Good advice, but I wouldn't see myself fucking a girl who's fucked 30 dudes before me. She would probably have daddy issues and crabs, and both of these things I don't want to involve myseld with.
>>
>>17483031
Lol fucking kill yourself, having a happy marriage with a non-virgin girl is borderline impossible. You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>17483201
>ROASTIE DETECTED
explain
>>
>>17483520
>I wouldn't see myself fucking a girl who's fucked 30 dudes before me. She would probably have daddy issues and crabs, and both of these things I don't want to involve myseld with.
30 is too much
if she's above 5 before her 30s she has serious issues
>>
>>17483619
anon is implying that your vagina, and more specifically your labia majora, is more expansive than average, giving it the appearance of a pile of roast beef
>>
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only man on this site who legitimately doesn't care about past sexual history.

Probably because I've dated virgin girls who were terrible, awful people and because I've met many girls who 4chins would consider sluts who are loyal and have good morals.
>>
>>17483643
Both men and women care about their partners sexual history, unless they themselves are manwhores/whores.
>>
>>17483682
Why?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.