[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex advice during relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1438422517888.jpg (20KB, 326x284px) Image search: [Google]
1438422517888.jpg
20KB, 326x284px
I need some help with my relationship, especially with the sex.
As for the backstory: I am 22 and was 21 when I got in the relationship with my girlfriend. I was a virgin before so all my sexual experience is with her. However she has had a lot experience already (not with many men but a lot with those she was together). But she claims herself as being unable to come during sex. Only when doing it herself. It has also never worked during the sex with the men she had a relationship before.
We're together since around 7 months now and at first the sex was of course really exciting and great for me but after some time I felt like it is not enough. I mean it's still great, just not enough quantity-wise. At the moment we're hovering at 1-3 times a week. 3 times being rather a peak. Well as this bothers me and I would like to have intercourse and have also blamed myself for this mentally because I thought I'm just not doing it.
I have spoken to her about this fairly often in the last 2 months and it didn't really help, I just got told that it's all fine and it just differs from person to person. I am her 4th boyfriend and quantity-wise she told me that she had a lot of sex with #1 and #3 and put me in place with #2, who she didn't spend much time back then because of work. So here I am right now, don't really know what to do as it really feels horrible. When talking to her about it she told me it's something I have to get along with and it's annoying that I am making this a topic so often which I of course can understand and I promised her to stop making this a topic but I'm still hanging with it.
Honestly is there anything I can do? Is it a mental thing from me and am I just getting to worked up because of her having a lot of sex with former boyfriends and me being just somewhere in the middle?
>>
Your either having enough sex or you're not. There isn't really any ifs ands or buts when you're this early on into a relationship

If you genuinely feel this isn't enough, then that's that's.

If you've already talked to her about it and all she can say is you need to learn to deal, you actually don't.

What you actually DO need to understand is that having matching sex drives and having sexual parity is as important as any other aspect of comparability in an adult relationship.

She's not in the wrong for having a lower drive, nor are you in the right, the breaks are the breaks and if it's something that you find dissatisfying and something where you both can't enjoy it, the the unfortunate truth is you're just mismatched and thats never going to get better--in fact it has the potential to get worse.

That being said, you're young and this is a young relationship. Part of the luxury of being young is you're free to take this as casually and as UNserious as you want, so don't sweat it too much and enjoy things to the out you think you can, and don't feel like you have to chai yourself to something you don't really enjoy.
>>
>>17482989
Well I was afraid of such an answer but I also considered it. The thing is that I'm just not entirely conviced of this.
Besides this problem I really love this relationship and seek a much longer relationship with her, so does she as she makes it sound pretty often.

Also I can't really say I don't enjoy it. Yes, there is this topic and as I made it clear it does bother me but it mostly feels like I am triggering it myself. To be honest I would say I am rather clingy and jealous and having her tell me about her exes and the amount of sex she had was what made this problem come up to begin with. I really couldn't restrain myself from asking this stuff and once I got there it went further and further.

This whole problem is popping up when we somehow get to talk about her past. I am very bad with dealing with this whole "with other guys I was able to have more sex than with you"-idea. I don't know what to think about it. Is it something that happens? Should I just keep enjoying the sex which I do really enjoy and try not to think about this idea?

This just leaves me so confused. I was scared but simultaneously was hoping for some "I just don't enjoy sex with you as much as with them"-answer. That would've given me some piece and I could work on it but she tells me it's not the case.
>>
>>17482936
you are her fourth bf she has been fucking so I don't think you have much longer together and will not need to worry about it
>>
Focus on pleasing her. Keep shit real, tell her your wants and desires. She should be able to understand where your coming from, that you are craving sexual experience and yadda yadda. It is a big compatibility factor that you have to work though, forget about her past just try to make things work. Eat her out a lot/ figure out what gets her off.
>>
>>17483041
I don't really understand where you're getting from.

>>17483028
This kind of makes me think even more it's just a mental problem of mine. While she says I have to deal with this she also come upon me very much. She doesn't like beating eaten out, yet she lets me do it because I'd like to. Also she isn't the biggest fan of blowjobs but still does it when I ask her. This is great and I love it. I don't really understand why the past bothers me so much but it leaves a strange feeling.

I'm convinced getting over it is the right path but I don't know yet how to get there. Speaking to her didn't really help and now I'm here.
>>
>>17483062
Fucked up the quotes, it was obviously meant to be reversed.
>>
>>17483062
Yeah you do have a problem wanting to delve into every sexual encounter she has had so you can compare and contrast your performance. That's idiotic and your fragile ego talking. Just as someone will be faster, stronger, smarter, better looking, funnier, etc some guy will have touched that special place with any woman you are with. Now having said that. This girl is what 22? She has had 4 relationships already so none of them lasted long. You are at it for 7 months so you have about 5-8 months before she moves on and starts up with another guy.
>>
>>17483089
You are right completely right with that first part. It feels actually good having that said to me.
As for the relationships speaking it is indeed a little different. Yes, she is this age but it is not really what's going. Can't blame for this though as it's impossible to give all the information and everything I know about her and me in such a short time frame. I do understand this and how asking for such an advice is a rather tough task.

Honestly it's hard to say this without sounding like a delusioned teenager but I doubt the case you explained will happen this way. Surely if I were to keep complaining about this topic it would drag this relationship down and ultimately blast but that's what I am here for, I want to make this topic past.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.