[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Cycle-of-Violence.jpg (29KB, 557x434px) Image search: [Google]
Cycle-of-Violence.jpg
29KB, 557x434px
Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
>>17482611

You and I know you already asked this in another thread you made.

Go to sleep dummy.
>>
>>17482611
This is true - Me, from my own experience.
>>
>>17482618
Im looking for stories to know I'm not alone, maybe success stories.

PS: can't sleep
>>
>>17482631

You are the guy whos gf dump him right? from that one thread? Yeah, you are that guy.
>>
>>17482635
Why y'all gotta be calling me out xD, been lurking all night.
>>
>>17482635
wait, what happened?
>>
>>17481653
>>
>>17482631
>be me
>12 back then
>lonely af, broken family and shit
>meet this guy, he was 15 back then
>hes sweet af
>teenage love kicks in
>also loneliness
>start following him around
>literally everywhere
>hes a drama queen, always take his side
>end up getting emotionally hurt by him alot
>panic alot too because he often threatens to kill himself
>become a mess of a person
>become afraid of everything
>especially of making noise or causing problems
>apologize for everything
>especially around him
>he friendzoned me too
>be 16
>he disappears with no sign
>unable to contact him for months
>cut him out of my life at last
>become a happy confident person again
>but too quiet for social life, i just stay at home like a neet
>be 17
>meet a guy online
>hes just like that one expect not intentionally cruel
>im 19 now, still around him unable and unwilling to cut him out of my life
I j-just want someone who will let me silently be around
>>
OP the only success stories you're gonna find with this kind of shit are where either
>the couple got back together, both went into individual and couples counseling, worked on their issues, and were both dedicated AND lucky enough that they fixed/alleviated the abuse issue before it tore their relationship apart or resulted in serious injury
or
>breakup happens, both parties have the time and breathing space to work on their issues in therapy, and each went on to have successful relationships with someone else

the chances of the first scenario happening are vanishingly slim. if you ever want to get back with this girl again in this lifetime, your best bet is to let her go, get some therapy, and maybe contact her again in a few years and hope she's changed a lot too. otherwise you'll both just slide back into your old patterns.

better yet, just leave her be and move on as best you can. get some help for your issues and hope she gets help for hers. then try again later with someone else.

I mean, were you expecting to hear something different? because you won't, not if you want people to be honest with you.
>>
>>17482687
True. I'm slowly accepting it. Still haven't eaten in 5 days. It is interesting to see povs though, kinda helps me shake it off.

>>17482660
Weird, just be your own person!
>>
>>17482705
>just be your own person
Lmao anon it doesn't work like this
>>
>>17482660
Anon, are you me?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.