[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BPD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 142722416734562.jpg (288KB, 1200x479px) Image search: [Google]
142722416734562.jpg
288KB, 1200x479px
as such I try to stay out of dating but being female and "exotic" (IE asian in a white college town) people seem to flock at me

Whats some good warning for me to tell people who want to date me?
>>
Say your pretty crazy, I'm a guy and thats what I say. Usually they try to one up me.
>>
>>17482546
"i;m crazy" i like crazy chicks

"no seriously i will hurt you" aww you're too sweet to do that

"I will probably fuck your best friend to spite you then throw your favorite things in the trash"

awww you are so quirky
>>
>>17482654
"i have BPD and am a manipulative bitch. Gtfo now or don't complain later."
>>
>>17482528
Whay do you have to tell them anything? "I'm focussing on my studies and not dating for a while."
>>
>>17482528
are you a hot asian? lets see a picture
>>
File: blindanimegirl.jpg (18KB, 310x409px) Image search: [Google]
blindanimegirl.jpg
18KB, 310x409px
>>17482718
tried that one

it let to a disaster when he complained later
>>
>>17482528
You're fucked.
Gotta be clear and literally wear a shirt that says "not looking for a relationship" on it.
because even if you said "i'm literally psycho", there are guys who are into that.
for me, personally? you could act stupid. but that's just me, and for others, it's their fetish
>>
Just say no.
>>
>>17482528
Guys are idiots and will pursue women no matter what.

No matter how crazy You actually are if a guy is enamored with you - usually over your fucking looks - he'll be infatuated and have thoughts about you and taking care of you. He'll hope that he can save you and make you fall in love with him.

Basically dudes get attracted to damaged chicks that look pretty because they think they can save them and lead them into a relationship.
>>
>Dye your hair blue
>Talk very loudly about SJW stuff

And there yah have it!
>>
>>17483463
I'd like her even more
>>
>>17483073
Implying bitches w/ bpd dont manipulate or lead guys on
Also its not like its hard to just deny someone
'Hey wa-'
-'I'm not interested. Sorry' or 'I have a boyfriend.'
Generally doed the trick.
People arent flocking to ur crazy ass bc ur special, its bc they wanna leave their nuts hanging out of ur pretty little ass. :-)
You'll hurt them anyways, so just do it straight off and deny them.
t. Been with bdp bitch for 9 months
She was sort of saying the same shit at first, but had 0 problem with actually getting into a relationship and played a victim and manipualted my pussy hungry ass.
>>
>>17482528
Perhaps consider dressing really well or bad? Not sure if it would work but girls who dress poor or have tattoos get hit on like crazy cause they are seen as easy.

Dressing well would discourage the pooree bunch but dressing frumpy and messily could turn off the more predatory.
>>
>>17483505
Not OP, but if I dress poorly, I just kinda look like a pretty girl who is down on her luck, a druggy strawberry, and/or have extremely low standards for myself and the men I choose.

I thought dressing poorly would help, but it actually made even creepier men give me attention. Especially old dudes.

Dressing really well may help better. Probably wouldn't stop cat calling, but maybe guys would be intimidated.

But all in all, I've found that being a cunt works the best. Just a "no" then walking away is my default.
>>
>>17483533
yea i've found being a cunt works the best thus far
>>
>>17483463
Genuinely this. Crazy Coloured hair alone is always alarm bells and sjws shit is the icing on the cake.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.