[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom and her boyfriend does cocaine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm the only one who knows this. I feel if I tell someone it will screw up my life and my brothers. Who do I tell and how do I go about it?
>>
>>17482473
It's "mom and her boyfriend do cocaine", not "mom and her boyfriend does cocaine".
>>
>>17482489
True. It's late and I've been think about this for the past few hours
>>
Express how you feel to your mommy. Hopefully they hide it from you, you sound young and this is fucked up.
>>
If your mom can afford cocaine and keeps her choices and actions to herself then you don't have nearly as big problems in life as you think you do.

Why do you feel like it's a big issue and that you need to tell people?
>>
>>17482494
She can barely afford it is the problem
>>
>>17482493
I'm 18 so I guess thats pretty young.
>>
i wouldnt tell anyone besides someone you trust but still its not their business if its something you are seriously scared about tell a close adult family member or talk to your mom about how you feel
>>
Do as what the others said; tell her how you feel.

Adding a note, it is an opportunity to ask her or her bf for some cocaine.
>>
>>17482521
Yeah probably not lol. If my family were rich and could afford it I wouldn't mind. The drug thing has them and my brother in a crappy apartment and can barely afford rent/food
>>
Do you have any plans on moving out?
>>
>>17482538
Yeah I'm finishing school and moving to my dads
>>
>>17482492
I wish I had cocaine.
>>
>>17482495
So get a job and move out, problem solved.
>>
>>17482568
That's not the point but w/e. I could move out if I wanted it's mostly my younger brother and her I'm worried about
>>
>>17482571
It's literally the point you posted in OP. You're the only person who knows your mom and bf does coke, you're concerned about your life and want to blab about it for some reason.

The solution is obvious, get a job and move out so it's not a problem.

If on the other hand you want to ensure your brothers are happy then get them to talk to each other about their wants and needs in a family relationship. But that's not what you're complaining about.
>>
>>17482594
>I feel it will screw up my life and my brothers.
>>
>>17482616
You said that already, people answered you already:

Get a job and move out so it's not a problem. Doesn't matter how long you ignore it, you're going to have to deal with it sooner or later
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.