[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pop zits good idea bad idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

>Be 21
>Mom always said never pop a zit (apparently it pushes back acne)
>Sister says go for it

Does it cause more harm than good? Also since we are on the topic does masturbation effect acne? Also coffee = bad skin?
>>
>>17482074

Always pop them, but only when they are white heads, and wash the area and your hand before and after, use tissue between fingers and skin to soak the puss

If you have cysts, you can try lancing them with a sterile needle, but it really depends
>>
You're 21 and asking if masturbation causes acne?

No, it doesn't. All the "hormonal fluctuation/sex chemical" bullshit you read on 'natural living' websites is fake.

As for acne, go to a dermatologist. I didn't have facial acne but I had a pretty shit case on my back when I was in middle school. I finally decided to do something about it in 10th grade. Six months of creme and I just have scars.

I'm 20 now and it's fading. You should look into that, OP.
>>
>>17482133
Creme. Jesus Christ, I need to sleep.

But since I've opened this up again, I think it was something like benzoyl peroxide. Ask your doctor.
>>
>>17482074

Genetics and hormones are a factor.

NEVER PICK AT THEM OR SCRATCH since that will lead to bad scaring.

If you're going to pop them, wait until you see a visible white head and it literally looks like it's ready to blow. Get a good grip with your fingers (no finger nails) at the base and use equal pressure until that fucker pops. But you need to keep going until you get that second pop of pus/white.

You'll know you got it all when blood/dark blood starts coming out. Get some peroxide on a Q-tip and gently go over the area, it'll fizzle and you'll see it.

After that, give it a minute or two then apply pressure until it starts clotting. After about an hour do the Q-trip with peroxide thing again.

In 2-3 days it'll pretty much be good to go; might leave a red mark but those take a while to go away.

If you have a cluster 2-3 close together, don't try to pop them. Go to your primary care doctor and ask for Doxycycline for your acne; say you insurance won't cover an actual dermatologist.

It's an antibiotic that helps a lot; use that along with those alcohol wipes (2% ones) and those tubes of Benzoyl Peroxide (at least 10%).

Anytime I have a break out I do this little regime and in two-three weeks my complexion is clear as fuck.

Your mileage may very but I'm 30 and have experimented for 15 years and found this works the best for me.

Good luck, senpai.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.