[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i kill myself? (serious replies only)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: contactedchina.jpg (172KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
contactedchina.jpg
172KB, 600x691px
should i kill myself?

(serious replies only)
>>
File: 1470633422251.jpg (778KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470633422251.jpg
778KB, 1920x1200px
>>17481528
Take this booty and may you find redemption in the House of Pegasus

I absolve you of all your sins
>>
File: adhd.jpg (134KB, 558x747px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
134KB, 558x747px
>>17481536
i'm a schzoid and have no desire for sex

(is this a serious reply?)
>>
If you plan to kill yourself I guess you should consider the fact that no one knows what happens after you die so there's a chance you end up somewhere even worse than Earth. Or that some kind of god punishes you for all eternity.
Also there's the fact that if you are suicidal you have nothing to lose. If you have nothing to lose you have nothing to fear. Maybe you can use this to your advantage. You can disregard everything and try one last attempt at making your life better.
Then there's also the chance that your problems can be escaped from or that life simply gets better out of pure luck. But yah you never know.
Also the fact that suicide isn't super easy and many survivors according to some anon on 4chan have reportedly changed their mind while they were doing it and ended up really fucked up (like people who jump off a building for example, apparently they change their mind right before hitting the floor).
>>
>>17481538
Its a very serious reply

Go forth and do good my son
>>
No. Suicide is the pussy's way out of life.

If people are going to suck this fucking hard and be oblivious to it, you might as well be just as big a hassle to them as bringing you into life has been on you.

That's just me, though. I honestly don't give a fuck if I end up homeless. Apparently my parents were wrong just for bringing a mixed race child into the world. Well, if I was half black, at least I'd be the new fad in America right now.
>>
>>17481528
If dubs, then yes
>>
>>17481744
holy shit
>>
>>17481744
Fuk
>>
>>17481766
Holy shit
>>
>>17481528
>>17481744

You know what to do, OP.
>>
>>17481744
Fuck, sorry op
>>
File: 5467.jpg (68KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
5467.jpg
68KB, 540x540px
Is there nothing that brings you happiness in this world? If there is, do that. If not keep looking. If you don't want to look, then you can enjoy the eternal dark void which is death. Speaking as one who was attempted, I feel I can safely say this is all there is, so just do whatever the fuck makes you happy. Then great death by laughing in its face.
>>
should you?
>>
>>17481528
Yes.(This is srs btw.)
>>
>>17482501
Shit i really like this picture
>>
>>17482501
Someone just spoke the truth.
>>
No
never
>>
Ill be homeless in 6 days and keep putting a belt around my neck and pacing back and forth
Im Fucked lads
>>
>>17483581
Why will you be homeless?
>>
Kill yourself anon
>>
>>17483629
Mom died, no money, no car, no family, i dont know what to do
>>
>>17483581
Where do you live now? Which state?
>>
>>17483669
Florida, polk county
>>
>>17483679
Want me to come get you? You can stay at mine for awhile until you get your stuff straight. I'm serious.
>>
>>17483696
Where do you live, i mean thatd be a god send but why would you do that for me
>>
>>17483667
I'm sorry to hear. My condolences..
Is it difficult for Americans to get European citizenship? You can get free housing and doctor here .. and maybe start working part time and earn more and more etc...
>>
>>17483704
I live in NC, but i make pretty frequent trips to Florida. I'm not so much a fan of Polk, but i do love Miami. I lived down there a bit. But yeah anyways, i travel a lot.. so, im hardly ever home. I've been pretty low too, but i very fortunetly found a good group of people and got some help. If you'd actually be interested i'd have no problem at all with it. I have 2 spare bedrooms in my house, and its just me and my Gf that live there.
>>
>>17483720
No im not a fan either im in palm beach at the moment but bought a bus ticket to lakeland because they have a good homeless shelter there, ill be in palm beach the next 6 days then leave for the talbot house, id love to take you up on your offer ,i dont come with any baggage or issues or anything just a lost 24 year old who is at the end of his rope
>>
>>17483728
Have any way i can get ahold of you? I broke my phone yesterday, but ill have a new one tomorrow. It's driving me insane right now without it.
>>
>>17481528
If you're here and asking 4chan of all places, instead of someplace that would actually try to help you, the answer is always yes.

Regardless of what else may be wrong with your life, you've got really poor judgment in whom to ask for advice.
>>
>>17483749
Itll be turned off Saturday lol
>>
>>17483755
My names allan
>>
>>17483749
You can call me from your gfs phone or tomorrow or whatever
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.