[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angry old customer threatening to get me fired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1468121930210.jpg (239KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468121930210.jpg
239KB, 800x800px
I work at a retail store and a customer threatened to talk to my manager and get me fired. He said this after I "cut him off" by walking past his mobility scooter out the door and made him veer left into a rail and cut his knee.

A couple of things with this in my defense:
>he "crashed" into the rail at least a good 3 seconds after I passed by him
>the angle at which he would have had to swerve out of the way was the wrong one, there is no way I could pass him by on his left side and he would swerve to the left to avoid me and bang his left knee

He didn't report anything in today at all, but he was an old man who seemed the type to try and JUST my shit up when he can, so I'm expecting him to come back.

What should I do? The thing is, the angle at which he would have had to s right now and I'm still on my probationary period there. This basically means that they can fire me immediately if my work is no satisfactory.

Pic unrelated. I think I have a good case in my defense but it ultimately comes down to how the security footage appears, what should I do?
>>
>>17481490
bumping out of desperation.
>>
If there is security footage and you are innocent I doubt there is anything to worry about.

You could talk to your boss and give him a heads up, and explain what happened. Then he might be less likely to take the guy seriously.

That being said, usually people just throw out threats like that without following through. It's doubtful you have to worry about about him going to your boss. Probably nothing will happen. Just relax. Freaking out won't change the situation.
>>
>>17481634
I have the feeling that if I go to my boss to talk about this, he'll just fire me then an there. He already let go of one girl cuz she banged a car while taking in the grocery carts.
>>
>>17481868
Seems like different situations though. She made a mistake. And a potentially costly one. You didn't.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.