[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Ok, this is not even a real situation but more like an opportunity: I want to fuck my niece.

In short, she is a sexy 20yo girl and I'm his young 23yo uncle. I'm a virgin, she is a slut, like you can see the lust for cocks in her eyes.
There's been sexual tension between us sometimes in the past, but nothing too serious and anyway I didn't take advantage of it because I'm a beta loser (it was a long time ago, but I've not changed much). She invited me sometimes to go out with her and her friends, which was a pretty strange thing to do since no one else in my life did this sort of thing.
I want to fuck her so bad but I don't know how. Is it a bad idea to just ask her? I think she just broke up with her boyfriend
>>
Don't be a homewrecker. If you get found out she'll say you took advantage of her to clear herself out of any guilt and get you ostracized you from the rest of the family. Not worth the risk.

But if you're fine with the risks just spend more time with her and she'll bring out her true feelings for you soon enough. She might be trying to set you up with one of her girlfriends. Have you considered that as a reason for her actions?
>>
buy her and yourself some drinks and then have some retarded baby's with her
>>
>>17481073
I thought that maybe she just wanted to make me feel like I was worth something since I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm depressed, but idk. She is clearly a slut but yeah I'm not super sure about her being willing to fuck me
I don't even know if she has girl friends lol, always seen her with boys
>>
>>17480968
>23 year old virgin
You're inexperienced and desperate. You shouldn't trust yourself to judge whether she's sexually attracted to you. Seeing as uncle/niece incest is a major taboo I think you're probably imagining this sexual tension, and you will be in serious trouble if you make advances on her and get rejected. Don't do it.
>>
>>17480968
You sir, are disgusting.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.