[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my dad and mom is smoking pot rn in their bedroom. how can i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1471491750474.jpg (359KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471491750474.jpg
359KB, 720x960px
my dad and mom is smoking pot rn in their bedroom. how can i prove it tomorrow?

also I live in shithole middle east country so it's not normal

pic unrelated.
>>
>>17480860
Why do you care?
>>
>>17480860
Fuck off and give them their privacy
>>
>snitching in a third world muzzle shithole

Enjoy your beheading
>>
You can prove it by stealing their hair or piss and testing it. And it may be unreasonably more difficult proving that the drug positive hair and/or piss is theirs than just drug testing it.

Why do you even want to prove it? Who is this proof for?
>>
>>17480862
i care because i mean wtf even im not smoking that shit why are they smoking, shouldn't they set an example for me?

>>17480865
fuck their privacy m8

>>17480875
oh not something like that, I just wanna make them embarrassed for what they are doing

>>17480874
thanks mate
>>
>>17480860
>it's not normal
>in the middle east
>land of the hookah's origin
you're full of shit
>>
>>17480896
So, you just want to prove it to them? They already know. Just tell them you know also and you think they should be ashamed. If that doesn't embarrass them, then its unlikely anything else you can do would.
>>
File: living in a gypsy caravan.jpg (49KB, 305x475px) Image search: [Google]
living in a gypsy caravan.jpg
49KB, 305x475px
>>17480896
>shouldn't they set an example for me?
No, you're at least 18 years old and don't need to be coddled anymore into believing your parents don't have any vices. If you're younger than 18 then fuck off this site.
>>
>>17480896
>cares that his parents smoke pot of all things
>wants his parents to feel like shit
Op, you are a next level shit head. I think you need to take a hit.
Tbh, pot is good for figuring out what is going on in your life. If they are smoking, its probs cause they don't know what to do about the shit head kid they created.
>>
>>17480896
OP, drug ingestion is not black and white. There is a safe, healthy and controlled way to do it.

>>17480939
this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.