[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 27

File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109KB, 850x600px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
No more posts about height from now on.
>>
>>17480751
I claim this thread in the name of the Inquisition of Pegasus
>>
>>17480829
If you retards paid attention to the first question in the OP, then we wouldn't have the problem in the first place
>>
>>17480751
>do looks matter?
yes

>i fucked chad and he's ignoring me now what do?
stop being a whore

>where do i get a waifu?
stop being ugly

>is it worth it to lose my virginity to a prostitute?
no

>i'm an ugly man, will i ever get a gf?
no

>should I ever post contact info in this thread?

definitely not

>why do grils always pick asshole (man my hams sure are steamed)
because they are hot and women are unabashedly retarded
>>
>>17480842
post pic of face
>>
>>17480854
why?
>>
File: images-12.jpg (30KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
30KB, 360x408px
>>17480834
>>
So I'm a bigger guy, and I've already lost a lot of weight. Still have some more to do though, about 2/3 of the way to where I want to be.

I'm also open to dating bigger chicks, but with the prerequisite that they're also willing to work on their weight. Is there an appropriate time to bring something like that up? Last chick I was seeing was on the same page but she gave up and I moved on.
>>
>>17480871
For you
>>
>>17480878
>It's a "I think I'm hot shit even though I'm some AF puke so I trip on an anonymous imageboard to distract myself from the fact that I'm a horrible human being" episode
>>
>>17480871
Try to meet someone at a sports event? The gym is not the most inviting place to go talk to someone, but stuff like organized longer hikes, especially if it's specifically for people who are losing weight.

It seems easier to me to try to find a woman who's already losing weight based on her own judgement, than try to instill the idea in someone yourself. You're also more likely to find a women seriously motivated if you seek her out on something she already did, as opposed to for example putting the info on a dating profile, where someone can go "sure, if he's amazing this is no big deal" only to not follow through.
>>
File: rush-limbaugh-bane-controversy.jpg (46KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
rush-limbaugh-bane-controversy.jpg
46KB, 550x600px
>>17480884
You should see a therapist if I make you this upset

I'm just playing Pokemon Y in bed
>>
>>17480933
Xerneas>Yveltal you pleb
>>
Girls and guys

Do you ever feel like the opposite sex in your country sucks? I honestly don't like American women. I've been to Europe a few times, and the women there look sooo much better. Plus, they are interesting to talk to and are very kind. But by comparison I just don't like the way American women look and act.. It's a pain in the ass
>>
>>17480969
Yveltal is emo and dark like my soul though anon

I really like them both
>>
>>17480974
Yveltal's horns ruin the design desu
>>
>>17480971
Love the men from my country, no complaints here.
>>
>>17480971
i hate all women
>>
>>17480986

What country?
>>
>>17480971
I think there are shit people in both genders and I think if I were to make a generalisation like that would be an insult to my intelligence.
>>
>>17480993
The Netherlands. Most are friendly, even tempered and down to earth with a lovely ability to laugh at themselves that has nothing to do with insecurity.

Also, very involved fathers, there is no shame here in grown men walking around with babies in carrier slings or other intricate constructions.

I've heard complaints that Dutch men are not romantic because we don't really have a courting culture like many Mediterranean countries, but that seems trivial compared to the advantages.
>>
>>17481002
Forgot to add: uncut dicks. Not sure what the US is thinking in that regard.
>>
>>17481002

That's nice

Here in the US, many many American girls minds were poisoned when they were children by Disney Channel original programming. It taught them that all girls are princesses, and their Knight in shining armor needs to rescue them and treat them like the princess they are. Which then gives you 3 categories.

1. The girls who are really attractive. But indulge in the slut life. They fuck lots of chads, Then complain they can't find a decent guy.

2. The girls who actually want a relationship, but are generally needy and expect their boyfriend to work for her.

3. The very very small percentage of girls who understand their shit and know what they want. This percentage is very small and almost impossible to find because they usually already have boyfriends.

But on top of that. After traveling a lot. I just think Americans physically look different, and it just doesn't match the superiority of European girls.
>>
>>17481010

Wait, you like uncut cocks or dislike uncut cocks?
>>
>>17481010

Really? I figured Western Europe would circumcise. Most male in the US are.
>>
>>17480971

Brit male here.

Yes.
Both inside and out they are just the worst.
I can handle not being visually appealling but goddamn every white British woman is a "loose women" watching tumblrite who'll scream and harp about how sexism is evil, only to minutes later say "Men are all just pigs who want one thung".

They ALL hate men, without exception.
And they roll their eyes about it, non fucking stop.

The only downside to the brexit is that we might have less foriegn, nice women.

Though this doesn't apply to most women over 40, who've all mostly chilled and relaxed a little bit - they were at one point exactly like that.
>>
>>17480751
Look I know this gets asked alot but how can I attract women?
>>
>>17481018
>. Most male in the US are.
because they got kiked hard
in order to make america great again every jew must be eliminated
>>
>>17481023
For relationship or sex?
>>
>>17481029
Sex.
>>
>>17481023
don't be ugly
>>
>>17481023
Don't be unattractive
>>
>>17481013
I've never even been to the US, but given how large your nation is, isn't there some difference in culture depending on the state (or coast or whatever)?

Other than that, it sucks, what you describe sounds bleak but I cannot judge it. Obviously it is not that different to come across as superior when you are only interacting with someone briefly and in an exotic setting. I mean, I don't recognize Dutch women in your description, but then again I hang out with extraordinarily awesome fucking women who I probably also shouldn't assume to be the norm. I often feel like it is easier to get a mixed impression of the opposite sex, because the people (especially as a woman...) who will respond to you sexually will fall into very different categories, whereas for same sex friendship you automatically and instantly write off people you don't get along with, spot them easier, have no pressing motivation to try again with a similar type and so on. Perhaps that's just me.

>>17481016
LIKE.
>>
>>17481032
Money
Be a dick
Muscles
>>
>>17481018
It depends on the country but in Holland the only people who do it for non-medical reasons are religious minorities. It is not illegal but absolutely not normal either.

I actually think they should make it illegal as a non-medical procedure, though. It shocked me to find out how common it is in the US.
>>
>>17481045
Alright I'll just stick to lifting and being a frat douche then
>>
>>17481051
why do you think it should be illegal? I don't see why you care
>>
>>17481054
I gotta give it to you that you are a slippery motherfucker but take it back because you can't contain yourself.
>>
>>17481062
...because it's genital mutilation? You are literally cutting off part of an infant?
>>
>>17481042

well, in some places such as the coastal areas and college towns you'll find better looking women. But the same mentalities are everywhere and wide spread thanks to social media. Most American girls live off Instagram.. So most have the same traits which sucks. Also now that I think of it, a lot of American women are rude as fuck. I can go to the bar and approach a girl and try to strike up a convo and she'll just play on her phone. where as when I went to Europe, the girls there were friendly and liked to talk and went around and explored places with them.

Also, why do you like uncut? I would assume girls would like cut better cause it's cleaner?
>>
>>17481062
it should be as legal as fgm
>>
>>17481051

It's very common in the US. I imagine most males (including myself) are cut. I guess they do it because it prevents infections and shit
>>
>>17481063
Thanks babe. I'll be at /fit/ bragging about my PR's if you need anything.
>>
>>17481070
>I guess they do it because it prevents infections and shit
foreskins get sold for lots and lots of money
that's why
>>
>>17481070
Actually its jewish trickery but I'll let you slide on this one.
>>
>>17481070
>I guess they do it because it prevents infections and shit
But it's not widely practiced around the rest of the world and you don't hear of dick infection epidemics
>>
>>17481082

Man... Maybe you're right. I am pretty conservative with my money. I make a decent salary, but I HATE spending money. Even on things I want.
>>
>>17481076
>/fit/
That shithole is too shit, even for you.
>>
>>17481085

I really had no idea. I thought most of the civilized world cut. I just thought like, 2nd world and the 3rd world shit holes didn't.
>>
>>17481066
That doesn't sound too promising, although I should say that at least from talking to other people I've heard that it is a lot easier to strike up a conversation with people as a tourist/traveler than as a local guy.

It's only less clean if you don't wash properly, circumcision can desensitize the guy and/or cause the head to dry out, foreskin is fun to play with and the idea of doing anything to the penis that will possibly decrease pleasure is just entirely unsexy. And foreskin even has the practical benefit of keeping vaginal fluid trapped inside during sex to not waste the lube.

But most of all it's a point of principle. It is a completely unnecessary procedure that to me shows absolute disdain for the beauty of the human body. And while I understand women letting someone do this in a culture where they don't know any better and are convinced that it's right or their boy would be ostracized otherwise, anyone in the western world can easily inform themselves on this if they wish to do so. And the mental image of a mother who just gave birth handing off her baby son for someone to hurt him and diminish him because of religion or even some fucked up aesthetic standard makes me angry.
>>
>>17481089
Israel, muslim countries and the US are the cutnations.
>>
>>17481089
It's really not as common as you'd think. The only people that really do it outside of the US are ones that do it for religious reasons. The rest of the world leaves their dicks alone.
>>
>>17481088
Well I do like shitposting on /soc/ so I guess youre right. I wish they had a /MakeAmericaGreatAgainHat/ General there.
>>
>>17481042

Mah nigga!

Here in the US, circumcision is no longer the 'standard' as medical studies have proven it does not increase the chances of contracting HIV/ADIS or any other STDs.

It's simply a matter of education of washing your penis by peeling back the foreskin when showering; no more, no less.

Insurance companies no longer cover circumcisions; they're considered a cosmetic surgery and the parents must bring the baby back after 72 after the birth to have it done, in addition to paying out of pocket for it.

I'm uncut; more and more men aren't having their cocks mutilated anymore.

I'm uncut and every girl I've been with says it feels better since my foreskin pulls back and it essentially becomes a ribbed condom.

I've actually converted a number of girls to be foreskin lovers. Guys, I'm doing my part; are you?
>>
This discussion on circumcision has made me realise that as suspicious as the US is about religions that aren't Christianity, they actually have a lot more in common with them than you'd think.
>>
Sup /adv/. I'm 19 years old, in university and have no idea what the fuck I'm going to do with my life. First I wanted to become an engineer, but then my math grades were absolute shit so I dropped that one. Currently studying history because it's the only thing I enjoyed in High School. Anyways, here's the question:
Will women (after discovering my lack of aspirations) drop me like a hot potato?
>>
>>17481119
>im doing my best to make the lives of unjustly mutilated men even worse

can't wait to join a rwds
>>
>>17481091

:(

That makes me be ashamed of my mutliated dick..
>>
>>17481119
Got cut because my grandparents were strict Romanian orthodox christians and my mother didn't know any better to say "No I'm not circumcising him" or "Yes I will be circumcising him for health reasons or god or whatever."
Feelsbadman
>>
>>17481121
Absolutely. Believe me, some American things look batshit insane to Europeans. Like swearing loyalty to the flag of your nation - at school? Remove it from the context and think about the concept and it sounds like a cult or something... pretty out there.
>>
>>17481147
>>17481147
well considering how pozzed and worthless Europeans have become, maybe swearing loyalty to a flag isn't bad
>>
>>17481123
No one expects a 19 year old to know what they want to do in life

>>17481147
Exactly. Where I went to school, we didn't even sing the national anthem except at special assemblies at the start of term. It's so fucking... cult-like that Americans do that shit.
>>
>>17481139
If it's any consolation, if I happened to fall in love with a cut guy I'd accept the challenge of making the most of it and compensating him for the loss. It also seems to be an individual case how much it impacts you, given that some men who are circumcised as adults report no substantial loss in sensations.
And it's not that cut penises gross me out, at all, it's just that I find the practice of circumcision itself abhorrent.
>>
>>17481152
So why are you so resistant to people of other religions practicing their religion in the US? I mean, you talk as if you have the same values and whatnot
>>
>>17481152
You talk big now, I haven't yet started on the whole not doing healthcare insurances thing.
>>
File: 1470966641793.jpg (138KB, 1024x599px) Image search: [Google]
1470966641793.jpg
138KB, 1024x599px
Went out last week with a girl, we had a great time and she text me throughout the week. Today she texted me saying she couldn't go out because she had a fever and sore throat. Do you think she was sincere or just trying to avoid me?
>>
>>17481169
Absolutely impossible to tell for sure, but it doesn't sound like it, given that she kept texting you.
>>
Femanons, which do you prefer?

>Can I get your number?
or
>What's your number?
>>
FOR THE LADIES

What would be a sweet, romantic thing a guy you're just starting to see could say or text to you that would make you smile or give you butterflies?
>>
>>17481182
Wrapping it up in conversation. So you just agreed to go do something sometime, then you say "great, so what's your number", or "let me just text you real quick so you have my number".
>>
>>17481182
They're both the same, stop overthinking this

>>17481187
I hate romantic shit.
>>
>>17481187
"I want my shit box filled with your uncut veiny cock"
>>
>>17481023
Enjoy your life, be passionate about something, laugh every once in a while. Girls don't want to be with guys that are depressing and needy.
>>
>>17481187
Anything that shows that she's been on your mind. Random "just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you"/"I saw [x] and it reminded me of you" are really great. Same for just texting her that you can't wait to see her again.

Other good stuff is that you're sore from how much you laughed with her, or specific stuff about something she told you or a moment you shared (that you keep remembering it or something). Hope this gives you an idea.
>>
>>17481140

Do not feel bad, comrade.

You had no say in the matter.

But times change.
>>
>>17481123
Not knowing what you want to do while you're 19 and in college is pretty normal. Just try a lot of different fields and see what interests you, do summer internships, volunteer etc.

As for women they won't drop you for lack on aspiration until you're 29 and still don't know what you want to do with your life.
>>
File: Mah Nigga.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mah Nigga.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>>17481139

Do not feel ashamed, comrade.

You had no say in the matter.

You can still have sex, feelsgoodman, and if you ever have children you can make sure that they're not mutilated.
>>
>>17481182
Give me your number instead of asking for mine.

Asking for numbers is more about timing than the exact phrasing in my opinion. If I turn down a guy that asked for my number it's usually because he was pretty much a stranger who talked to me for 30 seconds then asked to get my number, or he made me feel uncomfortable in some way.
>>
So this friend of mine, huh.
One day she suddenly brings up that I should shave my balls if I want a blowjob from a girl.
The next day she sends me a funny video she found. The funny part began after an explicit blowjob scene.
The day after that we're walking by a store window with abstract statuettes when she points out that one of them looks ridiculously much like someone kneeling down to give a blowjob.

You girls think this is all just a coincidence, or should I start worrying that I might become dinner tomorrow?
>>
>>17481187
I don't expect a guy i just started seeing to text me sweet or overly romantic things. It would make me worry about him getting attached too quickly which is usually a red flag.
>>
>>17481220
If you're not interested in her, I wouldn't worry. Yeah, she might have a fantasy about going down on you. I think it is most likely that she's just fishing for some attention, enjoying the idea that you might get excited about the possibility. Possibly a combination of hinting and baiting.

If you are interested, start calling her out on it in a teasing manner. Eg she tells you she has something to show you, you say "is it dick-related again?". She makes a joke about blowjobs with others around and you say "this is a real thing for her". You get the idea.
>>
File: concerned tom.jpg (34KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
concerned tom.jpg
34KB, 314x246px
I am growing increasingly resentful of women. I developed feelings for one, and got burned badly by the aftermath of her ditching me out of the blue.
I cannot trust women, at all. They seem so damn fake, like, the only times they even speak to me are when they want something from me, or get me to do something for them. I fucking hate them. The only women I can trust are my mother and grand mothers. I can't help but to resent even my sister (though, our history of mutual animosity and her absolutely disgraceful behavior during her teens are more of the reason I dislike her, than her gender).

The problem is of course, a very natural one, the fact that I still long for female company, and I wish that someday, I could have a wife, and children of my own. It however, seems that I will be unable to achieve that dream, because I quite frankly, dislike most women I have met, in terms of their personality. I can't stand the fakeness, the way they use honeyed words to appear nice, only to stab you in your back, and how they flake from agreed upon stuff, without as much as a word.

I wish that there was a way to have children, without involving oneself with a woman. I like kids, and I think I would enjoy raising them.
>>
>>17480885
>Try to meet someone at a sports event?
I guess that's an option. As it were I don't go to the gym anyways though just because I live out in the boonies, the majority of women I see are on campus since I try to keep costs down.
>>
>>17481065
I guess

doesn't really matter though
>>
>>17481062
If you're literally cutting off a part of a persons body, they should be consenting 100%. You sure as fuck wouldn't see anyone defending scarification on an infant for the same reason.
>>
Just for background
>work with girl for ~1 year
>we don't really talk at all for a while
>start talking one day
>she's very submissive
>bf is moving away

Here is what happened
>we are leaving work
>ask if she has plans for the night
>she says no
>suggest she meet me at local café for coffee
>doesn't want to because her bf hasn't left yet

Do I have a shot with this girl or was that just a really passive no?
>>
What kind of place BESIDES THE CHURCH do women who are virgin and want marriage often go to?
>>
>>17481313
The non-religious virgins who want to get married club.
>>
File: 1029829.png (48KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1029829.png
48KB, 500x367px
>>17481203
>Don't be yourself
>>
>>17481313
True Love Waits parties and the likes. That's all.
>>
>>17481320
That image would work better without the text on the box. Jus b urself :^) is the go-to for any question in life
>>
>>17481273
>I wish that there was a way to have children, without involving oneself with a woman. I like kids, and I think I would enjoy raising them.
It's called adoption. GL getting approved as a single dad though.
>>
>>17481337
>GL getting approved as a single dad though.
Exactly.
And I would prefer my own children anyways.

Well, there is hoping that biotechnology will advance enough so that at some point, people can comission children that are genetically theirs, without having to involve the opposite gender.
>>
>>17481308
>>doesn't want to because her bf hasn't left yet
Did she literally say "because my bf hasn't left yet"?
Because that definitely sounds like "I fully plan to cheat once he's out of town" bullshit. Try to hit er up again after he's gone if you want some strange, whatever.
>>
>>17481121
Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all Abrahamic religions. They share many practices, even if some of them arent required. One of those are circumcision.

I can't think of any major religions outside of those three that require it.
>>
Guys (preferably uncircumcised)

How long does it take for your dick to get gross and sweaty/ build up smegma. I was gonna hook up with a friend, but when his dick came out it kind of smelled sweaty and fishy so it didn't happen.

I was pretty attracted to him before, but after that it totally killed my interest in him.
>>
>>17481342
Not in those exact words but basically yeah. And I don't know if it matters but she has told me that she doesn't want to be involved in an LDR and when he leaves the relationship will be over
>>
>>17481341
That would be cloning.

Also, it never will, at least not while you live. A fetus living in a woman is pretty fucking complicated and apart from the technical details (which would still be doable), a fetus gets its first impressions from the human body and the surrounding world in utero. They already know their mother's voice and they are used to hearing her heartbeat and other bodily stuff, apparently it's pretty noisy. There's no way of saying that a fetus that lived in a machine would turn out alright, and it's a risky and crazily expensive guess, that would also clone people instead of creating new ones with fresh DNA combinations.
>>
>>17481350
What were her exact words?
>>
>>17481349
how old is he?
I only remember having smegma while I was in me teenager days and even day is was only when I went a couple of days without taking a proper shower.
>>
>>17481349
Not a guy, but smegma doesn't build up faster than how often a guy should shower. Sweat is forgiveable (to an extent), dickcheese is not.
>>
>>17481351
Depending on the method, it wouldn't necessarily be cloning.
But yeah, such technologies are still decades, if not centuries away.
>>
>>17481349

>how long does it take for your dick to get gross and sweaty

Well, it's fucking August, did you give the guy some time to prep for the hookup or no? Crotch/genitals are one of the sweatiest parts of the body. Unless you're going down on him, who cares? You're about to mix genital odors with him.

As for the smegma, that kind of shit only happens to me if I jerk off and get lazy about cleanup so some of it gets trapped down there. I've never had it build up over time on it's own.
>>
>>17481356
23 or 24. I've never seen it in person before and it wasn't a lot so it might've been something else, but that coupled with the smell offended me for some reason.

I just feel like, if you know a girl that you might potentially hook up with is coming over, the least you could do is take a shower.
>>
>>17481353
I don't remember her exact words but they went something like

"I can't tonight, sorry. My bf is still in town and I already told him I'd be home soon. . . We can do it another time if you want to though"
>>
>>17481366
I didn't give him time to prepare, unless you consider the time he had before we even met up that evening, but the thing is that he wanted me to go down on him.
>>
>>17481370
does he seem like he hasn't showered in any other way like dirty hair or body odor in general or was just his dick?
Sometimes circumcised dicks can get really messy (not really to the point of cheese tho, more like wet stickiness) if you have been horny during the day even after a shower.
>>
>>17481372
If this phrasing is accurate it sounds to me like she's giving you the chance to bow out now that you know it's going to be platonic.
>>
Has anyone here gone into a relationship without being attracted to the other? How did it work out?

This person is great. He listens to me, goes out of his way for me, is so sweet to anyone. He cheers me up when I'm feeling down, has similar taste in activities and media, a similar sense of humor and seems to be just as introverted as I am.

But I'm not attracted to him. He's fat and balding. He's awkward a lot.
I love how caring and considerate he is, but I don't know what to do here. He's getting worse and worse at hiding his crush on me. Should I give him a chance?
>>
>>17481216

I've never been able to enjoy a blown job.. :/
>>
>>17481372
The way I'm interpreting that is "I want to spend time with my boyfriend while I can"
>>
>>17481384
go to a gym with him.
>>
>>17481384

Um, no.

Physical attractiveness/sex is a huge part of a relationship. Without it, eventually, the relationship will fail.

Unless you're planning to get his ass into a gym or you find out you guys have the exact same fetish, I wouldn't step in that bear trap.
>>
>>17481384
I never entered a relationship with her, but a friend of mine tried to pursue a relationship with me because she "respected" me, but wasn't particularly attracted to me. I guess because I tried to keep my promises she could see a future with me.

I just felt kind of disrespected more than anything. She wasn't thrilled by the idea of being with me, but she thought I was safe. I felt like second choice.
>>
>>17481378
How do I know it will be platonic?

>>17481387
Alright, but then what with me? Does it sound like this will just be platonic when he leaves?
>>
>>17481410
>Alright, but then what with me? Does it sound like this will just be platonic when he leaves?
There isn't enough there to tell. We're not in her head
>>
Girls:
How important is it that guys know how to cook?
And how important is it that they know how to dance?
I don't cook because no one in my family cooks, we just ordered food or grilled something fast ever since I was a kid.
>>
>>17481448
>How important is it that guys know how to cook?
Dealbreaker if they can't, everyone should know how to cook
>And how important is it that they know how to dance?
Don't really care
>>
>>17481349
I've never had that happen since I shower pretty regularly (every two days or if I've been doing a lot). It's pretty weird that he didn't decide to clean himself before seeing you too, I mean who goes out with someone and didn't even wash before seeing them?

>>17481384
I'm sorry but without any physical attraction at all, it's doomed to fail.
>>
How do I get a gf?
>>
>>17481349
3 days of not showering or
1 day of masturbating twice or
Doing any weightlifting or cardio the same day
>>
>>17481384
>>17481410
I dated his guy for like 6mo whom I met through a family friend. When we first met, I didn't think he was that good looking... I mean, he was pretty cute (note: cute is v specific he was a little boy faced, not so broad shouldered, shortish, a but pudgy- but cute. Not babe level like gives me butterflies, makes me swoon, etc.). But he was nice and funny and we shared a lot of similar interests, and we could talk forever. So I gave him a chance. After dating a while, he became like SO attractive to me... He didn't change in physique or anything, but the feelings I had for him made him into someone I did swoon over. Little things I didn't find attractive at first (jawline lacking, small lips, too much hair product & things I mentioned before) didn't matter. I didn't notice them. He just became this one entity where all my attraction/lust was focused on. I found myself daydreaming about him, his eyes, his kisses, his touch. At the time, I couldn't understand WHY he was suddenly so attractive to me, he just was.

So yeah, if he seems like a good guy who you can groove with, I'd give it a chance. He might become a total babe to you, and (hopefully) he'll be a great guy/bf to boot. Plus, if you just aren't into him (sexually I mean) after a bit, nothing will stop you from just breaking up. I mean, attraction/sex is a key element in any relationship, and if you ain't feeling it, you ain't feeling it. Dont worry about things ending amiably or not, relationships hardly do.

Side note: My guy left me because he decided he wanted to be a priest (literally made decision overnight, the night before we were making plans for our 6mo anniversary, all was well (that ends NOT so well)) and is going to enter seminary in the fall, so like yeah, fuck me. But if you don't see that happening, might as well give it A go, girl.
>>
How do I start a conversation with a qt3.14 in a book store?
>>
>>17481500
"Hey bitch nice book"
>>
>>17481500
"Want to see my Charles Dickens?
>>
>>17481448
Neither are very important to me.

When it comes to cooking I would hope he would at least let me show him the basics or make an attempt to learn. I hate it when a guy doesn't know how to cook and then whines about being hungry.
>>
>>17481509
Kek that's bretty good.

>>17481500

But what do u mean exactly? Is she an employee, are you? Are you both customers and you just see her often?
>>
>>17481505
>>17481509
Jesus guys, I'm not trying to flood the store with pussy juice, I just wanna talk with a bitch
>>
>>17481500
Strike up a conversation about the book she's reading/looking at. Or try asking her for some book recommendations.
>>
>>17481520
We're both customers of the store
>>
>>17481531
>>17481524
>>17481509
>>17481505
>>17481500

>You like book worms? *wink* Because I've got one specially for you... [long sinister pause], b mi GF pls?
>She starts to run away.
>*chase after her* pls respond!

Works every-time.
Just gotta be yourself, man.
>>
>>17481531
Then just make a casual and/or witty remark on what book section she's looking at. Like a simple as a recommendation or "I've read that" will suffice. Just don't be a creep about it. "I've seen you here a lot" *heavy braathing*

Do u not know how to start a conversation???
>>
>>17481551
Should I be holding a copy of "120 days of Sodom" as I do it?
>>
>>17481500
If it's someone that's there a lot and you're there a lot, start slow. Smile at them occasionally and build to hellos, slight conversations and then go from there. Don't just rush in.

But random ones who are there once and never again? A bookstore isn't an ideal place for picking up women in that way.
>>
>>17481555
Yes
>>
>>17481555

For maximum effect yes.

However altenative books, if you cannot grab ahold of that include;

>Mien Kampf.
>Dating for dummies.
>Anarchists cookbook.
>A childrens A-Z picture book.
>One of those doggy chew-toys that looks like a newspaper... pretend to actually be reading it.
>>
>>17481468
talk to girls, ask them on dates. You can meet them online or anywhere in the real world where you can see girls.

Theres no one way to get them to accept your request for dates and thats everyones own little personal thing they develop by themselves.

happy hunting!
>>
>>17481561
As a female I feel like I wouldn't mind being approached at a bookstore assuming the guy wasn't being creepy.
>>
>>17481618
What does creepy even entail? That you're in danger? That he likes feet?
>>
File: 1466813838110.png (2MB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1466813838110.png
2MB, 1060x1500px
>>17481618
What If I'm holding a volume of Sailor Moon manga in my sweaty hands when I approach you
>>
>>17481624
I think she means neckbeard types and such.
>>
>>17481624
feet people are pretty fucking creepy, especially the ones that like to smell them too.
yuck.
>>
>>17481618
I've been shitposting a lot with this question 4 teh lulz but seriously, what does that even mean? What does it mean for a guy to be creepy?
>>
>>17481639
can't argue there, but still you didn't answer the question what constitutes creepily approaching a girl? Just straight up awkwardness?Anyone without confidence is just creepy?
>>
>>17481660
Look pretty awkward and being pretty awkward would probably be that. I've heard people do the IRL stutter thing like "h-hey thats a g-good book" and it's usually fedora types. It's a blend of creepy and depressing desu.

So if you're not a fugly neckbeard and have some confidence, you're not creepy.
>>
>>17481624
>>17481640

What is considered creepy tends to be kind of subjective, but it's pretty much anything that makes women feel uncomfortable and at times in danger.

At the very least don't come on too strong too fast or invade her personal space.
>>
>>17481668
I think they are using the word "creepy" wrong is what it comes down to.
>>
>>17481666
I'd agree with that. When guys lack confidence it makes you think they'd be the type of guy who's into feet or has tons of emotional baggage and you don't really want to get involved with that.
Also some awkward guys give off a school shooter vibe which you worry about them getting confrontational when you turn them down.
>>
>>17481677
is this a gril? If its a girl this is educational.
>>
>>17481677
>>17481666
So anyone without confidence is creepy due to the possibility they are a serial killer/ foot fetishest?
>>
>>17481683
I wouldn't say lacking confidence immediately makes you seem creepy, but it raises the odds of a girl finding you creepy considerably.
>>
>>17481660
>>17481640
The reason that a lack of confidence equates to creepiness is important not for the reason that people seem to talk about.
When a guy approaches a woman and he's freaking out, she's going to sense that. And a lot of instinctual red flags go off.

Because if he's nervous, that means something's wrong. What is wrong about what he's doing? What are his intentions? What is he going to say that he's expecting her to react so poorly to?

It's like when you walk up to someone with furrowed brows and say, "We need to talk." You're suddenly thinking, "What's going on? Did something happen? Did I do something? Did YOU do something? Are we in danger?"

Compare to walking up relaxed with smiles, and excitedly say, "We need to talk." That makes people think, "Ooh, did something good happen? Do you have a surprise for me? This must be good!"

If you put off energy that says you feel like you're doing something you're not supposed to be, that makes people question why you're questioning it. You have to relax. Easier said than done.
>>
>>17481693
This is a pretty good summary.
>>
>>17481693
Except for the fact that it's common sense to realize that they're nervous because he's shy/doesn't want to fuck up. This logic makes it seem that it's always assumed he's going to lock her up in his basement and bronze her butthole
>>
>>17481683
>>17481690
>>17481693
>>17481676
The amount that girls use the term creepy makes it seem like school shooters and serial killers are really common.
>>
>>17481723
They're the reason school shooters exist
>>
>>17481710
I think he means more that lack of confidence is an indicator of the person themselves in various ways. I mean if you're hiring someone, you don't pick the nervous guy that says "umm" a lot and sweats profusely, you pick the guy that stands up straight and is confident right?

Lack of confidence gives off a sense of lack of self esteem, ambition, goals etc
>>
>>17481727
so then creepy is the wrong word to use
>>
File: 37a.gif (44KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
37a.gif
44KB, 500x292px
>>17481726
>>
>>17481726
Honestly, you're right.
>>
>>17481693
This sums it up pretty well.
>>
>>17481729
its still appropriate if the person has all those traits and looks pretty gross
>>
>>17481729
It might not be the perfect term to use, but we're using it in the colloquial way that most women have come to understand it.
>>
>>17481742
When I close my eyes and imagine it I agree with you. When I read your comment I want to argue with you.

So we'll leave it at that.
>>
File: ramsay.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17481747
>women opinions change from when their eyes open to when they close

No wonder relationships are fucking nightmare
>>
So guys,

Are there tings that women can do to creep men out or make them feel uncomfortable?

I think the reason men have such a hard time understanding this is because women don't really approach men, so few men have been in a situation where a female creeped them out.
>>
File: 1471670245882.png (352KB, 493x2410px) Image search: [Google]
1471670245882.png
352KB, 493x2410px
Guys: Read this once a day. Alot of you could benefit
>>
>>17481763
Went for coffee with a girl one time, we went for a walk and she ripped my pants off in the woods and started sucking my dick, I found it extremely creepy and off-putting, still fucked her tho. Still hit her up every so often when i'm in a dry spell.

So yes girls can creep guys out.
>>
>>17481767
Wew
>>
>>17481763
Oh I've been creeped out, believe me.

>Smiling really REALLY hard is bad and I mean some huge grin, that shit just weirds me out.
>staring
>too much complimenting (one example was when some girl was all over my arm for my muscles, which is kek since i barely have muscles)
>constantly trying to be around me or not taking no for an answer

Though honestly these can be creepy from a guy too so there isn't really much difference. Both genders can be equally creepy in the same ways.
>>
>>17481763
I was dating a girl one time and within a month she had picked out names for our 3 children, 2 male, 1 female, that she just *knew* we would have.

Went so far as to show me the house she wanted to live in when she had the kids, why she wanted to live there, when she wanted this all to happen the whole nine works.
Still creeps me the fuck out
>>
>>17481767
all i really gathered from this is it says go out and be retarded, fuck reading books or learning information from any source other than da streets yo.
>>
>>17481784
kek not sure why I fucked that up so bad but I meant the the whole nine yards
>>
>>17481767
Unfortunately most women are this vain; thank god there are some rare exceptions.
>>
>>17481785
it's saying being an intellectual fedora wearing nice guy, from your computer isn't sexy. If you want to wear fedoras and be an intellectual let that be something you share with your friends, not women. Women in their 20's are looking for excitement. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
Guys/girls

What makes a person interesting to you? I'm trying to be more "normal" by doing things like hiking and other normal hobbies. What else can I do?
>>
>>17481801
I wouldn't say vain, they just have their set taste in men. You probably don't like 200lbs chicks, but I wouldn't say thats vain, its just your preference. Stop being salty and bitter towards women especially if you want to attract women (which you do because your on an advice board on a "ask girls stuff" thread)
>>
File: 1471748810295.png (379KB, 493x2765px) Image search: [Google]
1471748810295.png
379KB, 493x2765px
>>17481767
Fixed it for you
>>
>>17481809
Why does some idiot always have to ask this question. People are not some hivemind. People have different interests and likes.
>>
>>17481809
Music and cars. And I mean be a musician and be capable at working on a car or something.
>>
>>17481816
>people aren't a hive mind
yes they are anon
>>
>>17481811
Her priorities are being entertained, she doesn't care about the guy, he could be anyone as long as he entertains her; she has nothing to give, aparently.
She wants to be dominated all the time. She is not equal to her bf and doesn't want to be.

Personally, i want a partner not a lower ranking soldier.

>Stop being salty and bitter towards women especially if you want to attract women (which you do because your on an advice board on a "ask girls stuff" thread)
>implying implications
>>
Asking both genders.

>Men:
Have you ever asked a girl out while she was working (typically cashiers and waitresses, but can be any job, really)? How often did it actually work out for you, and what motivated you to do it?

>Women:
Have you ever said "yes" to a male customer asking you out? What made you want to accept his invitation?
>>
>>17481841
I was working the till at a liquor store and asked a customer out, and it worked
>>
>>17481830
Girls dont like orbiters. The character in the cartoon was displaying orbiter traits. If you want different dating standards wait untill you're 30
>>
Ladies, what's the minimum amount of time you would need to be seeing a guy before you became willing to get married?
>>
>>17481853
Way to dismiss everything i said and move goal posts.
>>
>>17481858
typically the question isn't as much so time, as it is assets
>>
>>17481858
That's a bad question to ask, because some want to marry after 1 year, after 5 years, don't want to unless they get knocked up, 3 months, etc.
>>
>>17481841

Was working at a thrift store for a while and had a guy come in here or there. There was a fair in town one night he came in and asked if I wanted to go with him after I got off work.

We wound up dating for three years.
>>
>>17481858
Obviously this differs from person to person.
>>
>>17481865
nice! little stories like this are great. What ended up happening with the relationship anyway out of curiosity?
>>
Girls: Would you accept a date with a guy you didn't find attractive to be nice and just hangout as friends? (I'm asking, if you land the can you take looks out of the equation)
>>
>>17481891
You're asking me if I'd date a guy I didn't find attractive? The answer is no.
>>
>>17481897
im asking is there a chance a girl would see a date as just a friendly hangout. If so how do you make solidify that it is infact a date
>>
>>17481816
Not that anon but why is this the standard answer to such a simple question?

No fucking shit everyone is different. Give an answer from your own, personal perspective. If you don't have a perspective to speak from you are not required to answer. Anyway

>>17481809
Honestly man just do what you like to do and be really fucking good at it. People, of course not all people, like to see success and you will become just a bit more interesting
>>
>>17481899
>im asking is there a chance a girl would see a date as just a friendly hangout.
Maybe, how are we supposed to know?

>If so how do you make solidify that it is infact a date
Use language that makes it clear it's a date
>>
>>17481899
So you want to go on a date with a girl, but you're worried she'll think you guys are just two friends hanging out?

That probably happens. When you ask her, be sure to state clearly that you want it to be a date, don't say things like let's hang out on Saturday and catch a movie or some shit because that can easily be misconstrued.
>>
what 2 threads? i guess'll repost

update from this>>17478532

i decided that im going to go for it so today iasked her if she has any plans after class or for the weekend

she told me that after class she was going back to her old city to visit her family during the weekend becuase we don't have any class on monday

that's ok i guess i can ask her again on tuesday when i see her again

now there is a new problem

during an excersice in class she revealed that when she was 14 she dated a 17 years old guy, this guy cheated on her with her best friend, so obviously now she has trust issues.now i wonder if my plan of being super direct is a good idea
remember she is 17 and im 19 so i hope the age difference doesn't make her remember the other guy on the "bright" side everyone on the class agreed and said that i look younger than i am, almost like i have the same age as her

so any tips on how i should ask her out this tuesday?
i don't know if i should keep shaving like i normally do or let my beard and sideburns grow so i look more like my age
>>
Is it rude to ask a girl if she's dating someone currently? Or do you have to be like a close friend to ask that?
>>
>>17481958

just do it dude you don't want to be a close friend
>>
>>17481879

Oh, well, a couple of things... meth labs, stealing, felony charges and he was a neo-nazi. But three years, man!
>>
>>17480971
American is kind of a broad term nowadays. I see all sorts of people here in Uni, so I can't really just say they're all this or that.
>>
>>17481070
Yeah apparently, not really?
I don't know. I was cut as an infant. I don't know what having a foreskin feels like, but after living like this for so long I don't feel like not having one is a tremendous disaster.
>>
>>17481123
If you stopped doing an engineering, I'd say your chances have increased.

It's not the nerd bullshit or anything, but goddamn this curriculum takes a lot of your time if you want to do well.
>>
>>17481147
lol you actually don't have to, but if anyone between your teacher to your superintendent is a conservative republican may God have mercy on you.

But yeah, it's called a Pledge of Allegiance.

A pledge, that for some reason, we do 5 days in a row per week instead of just once, but only those 5 days, and not on holidays or weekends....the bs just goes on.

But even in a small school no one really notices if you don't chant along. If you stand up and stay silent no one cares.
>>
>>17481216
As a cut man, I feel somewhat obligated to have children now and make sure they don't get circumcised.

Fuckin salt the earth with regards to this practice lol
>>
>>17481273
>>17481337
single parenting is a red flag for any agency man. If you're not looking to get married, get a pet and treat it like your kid? Otherwise the closest thing you can do is become a good school teacher, and that may be a challenge if you're a guy. In my county, the male teachers that didn't get ousted as pedophiles were ones that were already fathers/married before they applied for the job.

Alternatively, you can start accepting shitty people are everywhere and there's a ballpark 50 to 60% chance that shitty person is a woman just because of population statistics. I got cut pretty bad by a girl once. Wasn't fun, especially since my life wasn't going well at that point. But I decided to just take my life by the reins again and start looking. Just why the fuck not. At least I have the experience and I can be more direct if I think something's going to lean that way again. I owe it to myself.

And if you want to be happy that way, perhaps you owe it to yourself to give women (and yourself) more chances.

I don't fucking know. It's not like I've been lucky in my escapades yet.
>>
>>17481384
As someone who was on the other end of this kinda story, do him a favor and let him know honestly how you feel. You may feel like you aren't hurting him, but I swear to god it hurts physically if you lead him on.

This is going to sound aggressive because I'm an angry lame fuck, but just break his heart now before he feels like he climbed all the way to the top with you just to be pushed off a cliff.

Otherwise, he may end up jaded like so many others. And while you can't blame yourself, it's better to be responsible when you catch the signs of something like that and decide quickly.

He might be drunk with you, and may not be able to see straight, so as inevitably painful as it will be, just let him know. If he still presses on, then you know it's no longer a healthy situation and you gotta find space.
>>
>>17481500
"Hey you ever heard of Tokyo Ghoul?"

hah I'm a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>17481710
That's really where the experience come in. To be honest, a bookstore is perfect if you're nervous.
>surrounded by books, so lots to talk about
>public area, so no one gets cornered
>if one of you fucks up, then just don't visit that store again and go somewhere else
>if you decide to wuss out, you can just hide your face in a book and go away quickly

A little bonus is that it's not very loud there. At parties I get thrown off my conversational train of thought when I introduce myself and she yells "I'm sorry, WHAT? Oh yeah, SORRY I DIDN'T HEAR YOU" It makes me question if I was unclear/didn't seem assertive, but in reality it's just fucking crowded and loud and chaotic.
>>
>>17481763

Inviting me to family gatherings/talking about a job at their family's work.

Like what the fuck? I've only had that happen so far with foreign-born girls, but I am not trying to meet someone's family unless we've been steady for a long time.
>>
File: 1464447244376.jpg (36KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1464447244376.jpg
36KB, 351x329px
>>17481498
>the night before we were making plans for our 6mo anniversary
>>
>>17482175
underrated post
>>
I've been going out with a girl for about four months now. It's an Asian chick who likes being dominant (only in bed, outside of it she follows my lead) because it's a fetish of hers or something.

What's the chance she's going to cheat on me? She seems sincere and all, and I'm not insecurity/unconfident, but I've heard it's a common thing with both Asian chicks and dominant chicks to cheat/want multiple partners.
>>
>>17482117
>It's not the nerd bullshit or anything, but goddamn this curriculum takes a lot of your time if you want to do well.
It was during calc physics and statics where it got really nasty for me. Been a lot more mellow since then.
>>
>>17481349

That's pretty brutal and it gives uncut guys bad name but some people are different; like how long before a girls pussy gets kinda smelly and you don't feel so fresh?

He's jerking off and/or having sex and not cleaning up or showering afterwords.

Or he's just not showering for 3-4 days at a time.

Or if he is showering, he's not washing his cock.

Anyways, I can understand why felt as you do.

You made the right call to jump ship.
>>
>>17481385

Alright, now I'm worried.

Could it be some kind of mental issue?

Maybe the girl wasn't very good at sucking cock?

Were you thinking about long division, Calculus or watching COPS?

Unless you've not been wearing underwear and letting the head of your cock rub against you jeans your whole life then you should still have 80% feeling.

Maybe you had a day or were stressed?

How many blowjobs have you gotten?
>>
This isn't me asking 'is my body part big enough' but, if it turns out it isn't, how would you react, ladies?

How do you tell a eager lad who likes you that he's too small to evn satisfy you on a basic level without crushing him?
>>
So I didn't really get my shit locked down until I was 22, and I'm a good bit behind my peers, currently 24. In so many words people have told me it's going to be an issue with women because they're going to be skeptical I've actually fixed my shit and there will always be that experience gap.

Is this really going to be a problem? I can't really tell how much weight I should give those peoples statements.
>>
I keep talking with girls on tinder and im starting to notice there are two philosophies "flirty guy" which is following the advice ive seen online IE sending statements more than questions or "nice guy " which is mainly asking questions... which would be someone youre more inclined to have sex with, ladies?
>>
>>17482175
You should talk to my ex. She was obsessed with Tokyo Ghoul, because she can 'empathize' with the MC, because she's bipolar, schizo and had BPD.
She thinks it makes perfect sense and that being fucked in the head is a good thing and that someone eternally suffering and trying to feel pain is what she should aspire to be.
>>
>>17482228

I'm in the same boat; math is brutal. Especially when you start getting to the upper echelons of it when it pretty much just become symbols.

Don't take a math class and an account or statistics class in one semester; you'll blow a head gasket. It happened to me and I had to withdrawal from all of my classes 2/3rds the way through them because I just couldn't do it anymore.

THE NUMBERS MASON!

It might take you longer but you'll have a better understanding of the subjects rather than a scratch the surface level.
>>
>>17482248
Well your post is pretty vague on what you lack experience in, so I can't really answer that question.
>>
>>17482250
An interesting nice guy.
If he s genuinely entertaining and conversation is fun, I'm sold. I prefer if the flirting comes after a while.
Guys who are flirty with me are flirty with every other girl.
>>
>>17482252

>BPD

How bad was it? Symptoms?

I'm 30 and was just diagnosed with it a year ago; I got on the right meds four months ago and got into DBT; it's a form of therapy that is supposed to improve BPD significantly.
>>
>>17481767
>women actually justify being a slut and simultaneously leading people on with this as their basis
It's confirmed, women are actually fucking autistic about their dating habits. I still remember the thread about how women were btfo for being nothing more than a useless, boring hole.
Just go homosex, guys. No drama, no bullshit, no arguments, no beating around the bush, there's a good chance you could display all these traits and still find someone fine.
When was the last time you and a bro had a fight for even half the stupid shit women pull out of their ass (which they never let you in)?
Homosex masterrace.
t. straight guy
>>
>>17480971
>amerifag
i will admit to some frustrations with my country's women, but the only foreign country i've been to is canada, which is a more liberal flavor of america. I'd have to travel to get an outside perspective, and I can't really afford a $1.5K plane ticket
>>
>>17482267
She was utterly fucked in the head, jumps between boyfriends, knows how to manipulate people. She knows she's a victim because she's been through a past of awful shit, and knows how to make people feel sorry for her through it. Once you fall for her bullshit she jumps boyfriends.
It could also just as easily be that she switches personalities every few months, which is apparently a common trait of BPD people, especially if they're bipolar.
If you have BPD recognize that you are fucked in the head and need help. She didn't want help, so she's hurt everyone she's romantically come into contact with, and she's going to hurt her new boyfriend (actually an ex she gave up for me without me knowing at the time) in a few months, again, as a result.
tl;dr get help asap and stick to it, for anyone else just don't mess with people with mental illnesses that bad unless you plan to spend like 6 months getting to know them before you even think about catching feelings. That way you know if they're full of shit and said something because of the personality they decide to have at the time, or because they actually mean it. You're gonna hurt people bad, without noticing, if you just blindly follow yourself without questioning your motives for those actions.
My biggest peeve is people with these fucked up illnesses, and they know about them, but don't want to get help.
>>
File: 1468204697072.jpg (122KB, 450x677px) Image search: [Google]
1468204697072.jpg
122KB, 450x677px
can a girl like a boy who has tried to commit suicide? Or would it be better to just never tell them about it and lie about the scars.
>>
You know what, I wanna shit post too.

I'm an engineering student that decided to give too much of a shit about my career and what I like doing so I picked up a 2nd major. My first two years of college were fine because I didn't care about anything else other than my grades and my progress in my field. Long story short, I got good shit, I have the opportunity to do some more. Grad school looks like a real thing.

But I'm fucking 20, so I decided that I need to be more social and self-conscious. And I should maybe start exercising and dating again. I'll admit it, after going so long without, I'm actually thirsty af, both in the figurative and literal sense.

Here I am about to start a 21 credit semester + research.
I figure I can attend parties twice a month and survive. And conversations are pieces of cake. Repeat after me: Hi my name is Anon, how are ya?

Still
>Dating
How the fuck do I do this?
How the fuck do I even make time?
The last time I even attempted this shit I still had a backpack with wheels on it. I don't know how to do this now.

>"Attitude is everything"

Yeah, fuck you and your desired genes. You're probably taller than 5'6'', easy shit for you.

Jokes aside, how do I get started? Do women actually care about "making time?" Is it worth getting involved with someone when you have busy schedule? Should I just aim for one-night stands instead? How do I even drink around here, now that I'm interested? Do I just show up at parties or am I expected to bring something?

>You won't have sex if you aren't at least this tall
Fuck off and read the OP
>>
>>17482293
Yes.
Don't disclose about it too early and be sure you have your problems under control.
>>
>>17482293
I tried to commit suicide in the past, twice, and my now-ex knew about it. She's wanted to at times, badly, but never went through with it.
I knew other chicks who knew about my depressing past and didn't mind it.

It's not about who you were, or who you are, but who you want to be. You could have been the most manic depressive in your youth and want to obliterate yourself at every step, but if you want to become someone happy, you'll naturally attract people to you.

Now, for me to actually get to that stage of happiness, that's the hard part. Not the worrying about whether people are cool with my past.
>>
>>17481313
middle school? it's pretty rare to find an older woman who's a virgin and non-religious
>>
File: image.png (488KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
488KB, 960x640px
>>17482293
Omitting details is like a car salesman withholding a car fax because it has too many accidents. Do you think he would just take it as it is and not question your obvious cues? I think you've had too many accidents.
>>
>>17482293
Can someone who wanted to kill himself like himself again?

Answer's pretty much yes in both cases.

I carved an "F-" in my upper arm when I was going through my round of shit. It's not like I can fib that one away anyway.
>>
>>17482306
>I carved an "F-" in my upper arm when I was going through my round of shit. It's not like I can fib that one away anyway.

"I couldn't afford a tattoo in school and I was an under achiever so my friend carved an F- into my arm"

Easy
>>
>>17482241
Proofs are erotic, what are you talking about? Haven't you seen Good Will Hunting?
>>
>>17482252
Fuck that, I've been depressed before and that shit isn't fun, and it's also not fun to be around.
>>
>>17482306
I tried dating this girl a month back, but didn't hear anything back after the second date. I figured it would take a full year of therapy before I could try for a healthy relationship mainly so I could get my life back on track.

Either that or she couldn't stand the sight of my surgical and bullet hole scars.
>>
>>17482304
I've only had an 'accident' once...and it cost me a lung.
>>
File: image.png (527KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
527KB, 960x640px
>>17482323
Then fucking tell him. If he can't handle it, he's obviously not that into you.
>>
A guy I'm good friends with asked me out and I rejected him saying that I wasn't looking for a serious relationship (which is half true). The other half is that I actually like his close friend. Should I tell him the latter part or risk him finding out later should I ask his best friend out?
>>
>>17482311
Huh, never thought of that one.

Still, it feels better to own it rather than to pretend it was someone else's doing. Not that it feels good, but it's my identity now. I lived it, and learned from it. Also, on second thought, what kinda friend would carve shit into someone else's skin on request? Like that just sounds a little fucked up to me. I mean, you could get AIDS that way.
>>
>>17482326
If he's thinking straight, he'd appreciate your up front honesty about it.

If not, fuck em. Not like he'd be happy with the results anyway.
>>
File: Vegeta.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>17482291

Yeah I have most of that but my two major issues are:

Being able to read and manipulate people; it's insane how good I am at it. I'm so convincing that people that know me say it scares them.

I also have the personality issue but when I get too stressed out, disassociate and become someone scary. He's charming, impulsive, doesn't care about the repercussions, wants and seeks out sex like a predator, can be scary/intimidating/raged if you cross him.

I've hurt and betrayed everyone I've ever cared for or loved in my entire life; I didn't want to and even tried to stop myself but I had no control.

Then when I come back down I have to deal with the fallout of what he did to everyone or the things he did.

I'm 30 and on new meds, lost my girlfriend of 5 years but it was better for me because it was a very stressful relationship and in therapy.

It's a big late in life but better late than never, right?
>>
File: tumblr_nt35j10NyJ1rg73lko1_540.jpg (127KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt35j10NyJ1rg73lko1_540.jpg
127KB, 539x810px
>>17482325
First, I'm a guy. Second, I'm into girls. Third, I don't think outright telling someone you haven't been in contact with for over a month that you tried to commit suicide is the best idea. However, knowing when would be the right time to discuss something like that would be helpful.
>>
>>17482311
this guy knows how to do positive spin
>>
>>17482315
Well now hold on, I thought you were talking long term. I know I was kinda fucked up, but I wouldn't take that demon out until we were already having a serious discussion.

Gotta be honest, it took me around 4-5 years to feel comfortable in my own skin, so I'm getting adjusted to the dating scene again too. But if it's the first date, I wouldn't talk about it, even if she asked, because it kinda kills the mood. In anonymity, I'm fine spilling this out to the world, but not to someone I just met and want to have a good time with.
>>
>>17482337

It's literally no one's business but your own that you tried to commit suicide, fuck em'.
>>
>>17481349
smegma takes a while to build up, certainly more than skipping a day or two of showering. stuff gets stinky after about a day of not showering, possibly within 12 hours of showering if it's hot out
>>17481763
talking about marriage/kids at any point prior to a year of dating, general ignorance of social cues
>>17481767
really only useful if you're going full autism on a girl
>>17481809
being able to sustain a conversation, it's sad that it's come to that for me
>>17481841
never asked someone out while they're working, i've never heard of it going well
>>
>>17482293

I dated a sweet, shy, introverted girl named Liz.

The first few times we had sex it was dark and I couldn't see her body very well, just feel it.

When we finally had daytime/lights on sex, I saw she a series (10-12) of short but deep scars on the outsides of both her upper thighs (so if she wore shorts, they were covered).

I didn't say anything at first but one day after sex, I looked at her and asked her about them; she said that was how she dealt with her emotional pain when it got to be too much. She said she was on lithium and had don't it for a long time. The scars looked old so I believed her.

I looked at her and thanked her for being so honest with me. Then I went down to each area with scars and caressed and lovingly kissed them.

Later on, I found out she tried to kill herself twice. Once she ordered some type of jewelry cleaner from China and drank it but all it did was make her puke her guts out and she ended up getting her stomach pumped. I forget what the 2nd time was but I told her I would never hold any of this against her or bring it up again and I never did.

She really was quite lovely, I miss her.
>>
>>17481841
I asked a woman out a month ago who I worked with since I was leaving the place and she ended up being my 'leaning post' for the rest of the day.
>>
>>17482312

No, I haven't.

As a cinema buff who has seen over 1,000 films easily, there are many "OMG YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THIS!" films I have yet to see because I assume they're going to be garbage.
>>
>>17482358
What do you mean?
>>
>>17482355
That's a sad and nice story dude. It's a shame you're not both still together though.
>>
>>17482361
I was a cashier and she had her back and ass rubbing against me while tutoring the new guy on the register behind me. Since the registers were close it wasn't seen as weird we were standing so close, but it she kept coming back over for more...

Damn I shoulda fucked her when I had the chance.
>>
>>17482373
Shit man you've should've, that sounds great.
>>
>>17482261
Everything, really? After HS I basically lived in the moment, avoided going to college, and only did the bare minimum. After a while I got sick of that and did a 180 with my life.
>>
>>17482258
>math is brutal.
I dunno, Calc 2 was a bit nasty but everything else was simple enough. Currently have an A in Diff Eq, and then I just have Linear Algebra left I believe.

One of the thing that nails a lot of people in the class is that they do the bare minimum. There was always that assigned but optional homework tons of people skipped out on, and there was a large overlap with them and those who struggled with the class.
>>
>>17482359
Relax man I just saw it yesterday.

There's a line in there about mathematical proofs being erotic, so I referenced it because it might be well known. Honestly I didn't feel the film was a waste of time. It wasn't mind blowingly great, but I liked how it went.
>>
>>17482366

No, she's much better off without me in her life.

I'm also the guy from:

>>17482335

I hurt her, badly.

The story is quite horrible and I'd rather not tell it.

The worst part is that I truly loved her and she loved me.

I will say that is was due to my BPD and it gives me another reason to finally get help.
>>
Why?

Just fucking WHy?

Why do you make me feel so sexually inadequate? Why do you make me feel like a monster? Why do I feel so
Disgusting in my own body
>>
>>17482392

Oh, sorry; didn't mean to come across like I was raged, haha.

I know what it's about just never got around to it; I'll download it now because math is sexy.

The philosophy of mathematics is even more sexy and fascinating.
>>
>>17482399
I'm glad you're getting better but it's a shame about losing that girl man, it sounds like things were pretty nice.
>>
>>17482296
>How to get started?
Start looking.
>Do women care about 'making time?'
Only if they like spending time with you.
>Is it worth getting involved with a busy schedule?
Vice versa answer from previous question.
>Should I aim for one-night-stands?
If that's what you want, you'll get it, but they are never fun knowing that going in.
>How do I drink around here?
Find a bottle then your mouth and preferably a bar with people.
>Do I just how up at parties?
It's always best to go with someone you know, or meet up there. And you don't have to bring shit unless it can be used for a party trick, or if bringing a certain item is a sort of pre-req for entering the party in good favor for the host.
>>
>>17482391

I wrote >>17482117

Calc 2 was easiest for me out of all of them. It made the most sense. Once we got into systems and general forms in diff eq I got lost, partly because the teacher sucked, partly because I didn't have time to self study what was going on in class. I did things mechanically and got an A still.

It helps if you like, or at least appreciate math. There's a lot of interesting applications and pretty shit to look at.
>>
>>17482407
OH shit wait the story isn't entirely about maths. It's just in there. Lol
>>
>>17482415
Last piece of advice was pretty valuable, thanks. What does it mean "they are never fun knowing that going in?"
>>
>>17482406
Shame towards ones body, is something only you control. If you're not comfortable in your own skin then you might lack self-confidence. Anothers validation of how sexy you are is nice, for a while.
>>
>>17482423
If the end goal is just sex, then you will get that feeling of orgasm and intimacy, but once you have that with someone and choose to end the relationship simply because you finished your original goal tends to make you cold and harden your heart. They become no better then prostitutes; providers of sex.

In short, you start to see women as pieces of meat instead of people that you can form a relationship with.
>>
>>17482426
But here's the thing

I LIVE with you. I see you every dAy, you know I need to feel sexy, so why do I feel so .... Lesser? Like I'm nothing but a bank account to you, you don't make me feel special anymore...
>>
>>17482439
You need to feel sexy? What does this person do to make you not feel that way? What have they done to make you feel this way about your body?

Also how long have you been staying in my closet? I thought the restraining order went into effect already.
>>
File: 381194.1435522702.jpg (79KB, 720x496px) Image search: [Google]
381194.1435522702.jpg
79KB, 720x496px
>>17480751
Long story short, hooked up with Ex on 3rd date, we established a FWB relationship. Where do I go from here? Arrange dates? Should we chill and not fuck every time?
>>
>>17482460
>Free invitation to fuck anytime.
>Doesn't know when to fuck.
Use her or lose her.
>>
>>17482439

Ever heard of the 'Love Bank'?

Every day you say or or do something nice, you make a 'deposit'.

Every day you don't do or say something nice, you make a 'withdrawal'.

A lot of girls have low self images, especially if the guy is better looking then them, so a compliment about how sexy/gorgeous/lovely she is every few days does wonders for her self image.

You also getting longer and better blowjobs.
>>
>>17482468

Oh about the 'Love Bank' thing; you gotta keep that shit in the positive because if not and it goes into the negative then you go bankrupt and she jumps ship.
>>
>>17480971
Australian women are like a bizarre combination of the worst parts of the rest of the world's women combined.
>>
>>17481089
It's very rare outside of 3rd world shit holes actually.

America is the exception
>>
>>17482507
If you're dealing with bogan rats in the ghetto, yes. The rest of the population? Shit no, they're beautiful and friendly.
>>
>>17481022

I hear your women are kinda ugly, shitty in bed and really slutty/slags.

Is any of this true?
>>
>>17482515
I disagree.

I've met some that are more charming, but they're always, always turbo sluts/religious/idiots.

Something I find repulsive.
>>
How do I convince a guy I'm only into chicks and I'm not interested in his pathetic penis
>>
>>17482526
What state? If it's somewhere like SA or Perth I can understand, the women there are pretty attractive but are either pure sluts or relgiious cooks (see Adelaide being nicknamed the city of churches).
>>
What assumptions would you make about a girl that's 27 and dates a guy that's 22?
>>
>>17482537
shes starting to miss being that age
she wants to still be wanted by younger guys
>>
>>17482537

None at all.

But I'm 30 and dates a 21 year old so I don't know if I'm the best person to ask.

It's only five fucking years; that's no big deal.

Hopefully you're teaching the young padawan how to fuck and you're spoiling him.
>>
File: zombie jews.jpg (543KB, 666x1134px) Image search: [Google]
zombie jews.jpg
543KB, 666x1134px
>>17482527
Show him your tumblr

>>17482537
Seems a bit weird at a glance but I'd say the same thing with the genders flipped. I'd probably figure shes a bit immature or he's ahead of his peers, but not something I'd particularly care about.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
What do women think when a guy is afraid of women?

Can they notice if a guy is trying to hide his nervousness? Can an obviously nervous guy be charming and affable instead of creepy?
>>
File: 1456876557747.png (213KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456876557747.png
213KB, 360x360px
>>17482541
>But I'm 30 and dates a 21 year old so I don't know if I'm the best person to ask.
You probably aren't the best one to ask imo.
>>
>>17482537
Maybe, I'd think that she's a bit immature. But it's probably just because I date older guys since forever.
But mostly, who cares. It's just 5 years.
>>
When would I tell my gf I love her? We've been together for three months.
>>
>>17482693
If it's been 3 months and you haven't said it, that's pretty bad.
>>
>>17482702
Weird, havent said it to any girlfriends, even the one I was with for 8 months cause LOL I DIDNT LOVE HER.
>>
>>17482693
When you feel comfortable.
I've been with people who said it after a week, with people who said it after 6 months, with people who never said it (even if they did love me).
When you feel comfortable, say it. Do it in person and in an intimate moment.
>>
>>17482744
Okay man, Ive just never said it to any girl, cause Ive never felt in love. Meghan is the one though.
>>
>>17482693
Uhm whenever you feel like it?
>>
>>17482537
Hot as fuck
>>
>>17482693
One more question about this. Would it be really stupid to say it a few days before she leaves for school?
>>
>>17482540
>>17482541
>>17482544
>>17482552
>>17482781
Thanks anons for your insight! That was very helpfull. Would it make her seem ridiculous or desperate? I'm dating a younger guy and i sometimes wonder if people talk behind our back.
>>
>>17482851
>Would it make her seem ridiculous or desperate?
Bit of both I guess. But as I said I don't really give a shit, it's only when it's actually harmful (e.g. abuse) that I have strong opinions about it.
>>
>>17482537
Fuck you Selina
>>
>>17482875
Who?
>>
>>17482851
Some people will always talk behind your back.
Do your thing and stop giving a shit.
>>
>>17482857
Oh well. Thanks anyways
>>
>>17482919
If it helps that feeling would probably diminish over time, assuming I was friends with someone in that position and I saw that relationship was healthy.
>>
Is being scared of a relationship normal?

There's a girl who likes the same shit as me, and whom I'm attracted to, but is pretty depressed and might do something drastic if I don't date her or if we were to date and subsequently break up.

Of course there's small things that I don't like about her, and things I expect her not to like about me, but I'm absolutely terrified.
>>
Girls

how am I suppose to take girls on dates if I can't eat around them? I have anxiety, it's something I don't visually show, just it fucks with my stomach. It's something I'm seeing a therapist for. But, how am I suppose to date if I just can't eat around girls?
>>
>>17483079
being scared of commitment is normal, yeah. Even if its just for one date.
>>
Guys/girls:
Your S.O is dressing up. Normal skimpy maid outfit, or 'Japanese' maid?
>>
File: 3859057-xpadsze.gif (2MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
3859057-xpadsze.gif
2MB, 280x280px
>>17481767
>>
Girls: so my ex and I are talking about going back out but she stated that she wants to take it one day at a time.
My question is: what does one day at a time mean? Like don't plan for a future, live in the moment type shit.. I'm a lil confused as to what she ment and all she kept saying was to take it slow..
>>
>>17482851
I would love to date a girl older than me, even 15 years older
>>
What thing could a guy do that would immediately turn you off no matter how attractive he looks?
>>
File: Lz7P8w6.jpg (33KB, 536x572px) Image search: [Google]
Lz7P8w6.jpg
33KB, 536x572px
>>17483673
post on adv
>>
File: 1427574929561838668.png (739KB, 913x871px) Image search: [Google]
1427574929561838668.png
739KB, 913x871px
Okey, dokey, so... I've been on a date 3 days ago with a girl I met on tinder. She is easily 9,5/10, georgeous, at the age of 21 she has job, lives alone, studies two things in the same time. Also she is an artist and makes films and a lot of artistic projects ; things that I always wanted to do. She seemed like a very strong woman. On the other hand there is me: 7/10, workout a little, lives with parents, study something completely irrelevant and surely I won't have a decent job after diploma, most of the past three years I've spent in home with my crippling depression.
So we were on a date and things were going pretty well, but few times she told me that I look like I lack self confidence which I admitted. After 2 hours we split up, she hugged me and told me that we should meet other day for drinks and not coffee so it would be easier to talk because I seemed a little detached. Few moments earlier I told her that I'm miserable comparing to her and I'm feeling stupid etc. I know I acted like BetaBeta Male but it was my first date after a long long time, should I give it a try and call her like tomorrow?
>>
File: s.png (35KB, 163x170px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
35KB, 163x170px
>>17483780
>should I give it a try and call her like tomorrow
>asking this question
beta
e
t
a
>>
>>17483800
ok, I'll call her and before a meeting I will read a volume of the red pill for beginners ;_;
>>
second date? do I bring small gift? anything?

hard more : she brought me something small on first date
>>
File: 1471667018235.jpg (88KB, 639x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471667018235.jpg
88KB, 639x720px
>>17483816
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING BETAS LEAVE
>>
>>17483814
can someone recommend me a red pill lecture for beginners?
>>
>>17483839
huh?
>>
I feel like I know the answer but anyway

I like this girl, shes is cool and my ideal girl.

>we went out 2 weeks ago, both of us had fun.
>at the end of the date I showed I was interested in her.

time passed and with her busy with work and her freelance job, communication slowed down.

>Friday I asked her what she is doing next Friday to set up a second date.
>No response
>yesterday I sent her another message just saying how I forgot how she said she would be busy for a few weekends and we could plan another time.
>no response

Am I just reading too much and should I just call it the end?
>>
>>17483941
she is keeping you in her back pocket. she's reading those messages. ignore her and best case she will hit you up after a while talking about I was soooooooooo busy! girls are retards.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.