[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey got this for 15 bucks some old lady said it was her sons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 14717272001081123027441.jpg (1019KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
14717272001081123027441.jpg
1019KB, 2048x1152px
Hey got this for 15 bucks some old lady said it was her sons that moved out just a few months ago there were 5 other ones, one bigger than the other but I didn't want to feel like I was scamming the old lady, so tell me /adv/ was this a steal of a deal or was this 15 dollars sounding about right, also what's the resale value of this
>>
File: 1471727247554-285764036.jpg (595KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1471727247554-285764036.jpg
595KB, 2048x1152px
>>
>>17480639
Probably 15 bucks

Only think I'd want out of that is the fans, rip the shitty stock fan off and see what processor is under there
>>
>>17480647
I'm not the most tech savvy person (there's a reason I'm posting for help on here) so idk what you're talking about, just wondering though, do you think it still runs? Can it I don't see a graphics card, or am I retarded
>>
>>17480639
Lol that's like a 10 year old computer (MSI K8N Neo4 motherboard) with no RAM, no power supply, what looks like a couple PATA IDE optical drives. The case doesn't look as shitty as some stamped out sheet metal cases I've seen, but it's not worth anything either.

Computer isn't worth shit. I wouldn't even consider it worth my time checking out the parts to see if they work.

Generally speaking, it's a bad idea to buy stuff if you're clueless don't know what it is and you're too fucking clueless to use your eyes and google.
>>
looks like junk
old processor +10years, no ram , dont see a hard drive
power supply is gone
>>
>>17480672
>>17480715
>>17480720

Look at all those colors. Bet it's got rainbow tables worth millions on it.
>>
Eh was just $15 you learn from mistakes, now I know
>>
>>17480672
If your not tech savvy, that was a poor purchase. However if I did it and being tech savvy, I would jack the wires and the power supply. Not worth $15 but the wires can be used for various soldering projects and the fans are... well fans and they can be useful.
>>
>>17481959
>power supply

I meant fans, sorry, I am tired.
>>
No gfx card, integrated.

Looks like you got a sub par hard drive and disk drive, and a shit processor?

You could take the HDD out and use as an external. Or you could fire it up and use it as a main PC.
>>
Looks like junk to me.

But you took a chance, which is good. Taking risks is what life is about. You learn from your mistakes, and fortunately for you this was a pretty small mistake ($15 is nothing).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.