[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Period problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471723599682s.jpg (4KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471723599682s.jpg
4KB, 250x245px
So my girlfriend had her period early last month.. on the 10th i think.. and well we had sex and everything.. used condom and all.. but for some reason im still waitin for her period... we are both kinda fucked up.. is it probly because she had it early last month that her perios balance got screwd up and thats the reason why its running late now or is it something else

We cant go to a gynecologist..we are both underaged and i need some advice from people that has simmilar experiances with that
>>
>>17480563
So she had her period around June 10?
When did she have the period before that? Does she usually have regular or irregular periods?
>>
>>17480563
>we are both underaged
Then it's probably because her cycle isn't regular yet.
>>
>>17480563
>>17481127
I meant July. Anyhow since you posted hours ago and might not reply before it gets archived:

If her period hasn't been regular for about a year, it could be due to young age. Periods may occasionally be skipped due to stress or other random factors as well.
If her last period was unexpectedly early, it could be a sign that her hormonal balance is a bit off (young age, stress, disorder) and it is possible that this next period is just late.

Pregnancy tests become positive about 2 weeks after ovulation, which in turn is 2 weeks before bleeding. Thus a test should be positive within a few days if she is pregnant. I don't know your abortion laws or views but it's important to know early if she is pregnant, don't delay it. Is there really no advice/guidance for teenagers/young adults where you live?
>>
Her periods usualy run a bit late...probly 5-6 days or so if we have sex.. but the thing is that since last mont she had it early...idk if the cycle got mixed up or what..but id be relieved to know if its running late or what... im 1000% positive that i used condoms.. actualy 6 of them.. i stayed over at her place and we did it multiple times..
>>
>>17482135
Just get a pregnancy test and start testing. It ought to turn out a positive result by now, if she's pregnant.

If it doesn't turn out positive, keep testing every day or two until she either gets that period, or you've been doing it for a week or two. If the latter happens, she ought to see a doctor about it.
>>
Just because this is a blue board doesn't mean you can post here if you're underage.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.