[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20160820_132430.png (588KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160820_132430.png
588KB, 1440x2560px
I went on a date with a girl and I felt like we hit it off. We joked around and we texted each other alot.she would start a few of the exchanges and it was always light and funny. We were supposed to go on a date tonight and she canceled. All my buddies say it's a big red flag and they said fuck it move on. What do you think? This would have been our second date.
>>
>>17480544
Whether she is actually sick or ducking you, you would move on and forget about it completely if you knew what was good for you.

Tell her to message you when she feels better, and if she doesn't, she doesn't if she does, great. Either way she's out of your mind now, keep looking.
>>
>>17480549
What do you mean by "if you knew what was good for you"
>>
>>17480556
If you knew the correct approach to take in this situation, you would tell her to text you when she feels better and move on with your life. The next time you talk is when SHE texts YOU. If she's actually interested she'll text you, if she isn't she wont. Either way move on and hit up the next girl.
>>
>>17480556
alot of people hate this, and to be perfectly honest it's not the greatest analogy, but it definitely holds some weight it's called the Bradd Pitt rule

Imagine that instead of you, Brad Pitt had asked this same woman out. Would she use the same excuse with him? If Brad Pitt asked her on a date, would she still say she had to study or was going to the movies with friends that night? Nope. She would have dropped pretty much anything and everything to be able to accept a date with Brad.

Now of COURSE there are always exceptions, but typically if a girl likes you she will make an effort to see you. And it's not saying she would go on a date with you even if she's vomiting everywhere (well she would for bradd pitt, but none of us are brad pitt)

All it's saying is, if a girl likes you, she'll try to hangout with you. Put yourself in here shoes, say you went on a date with her and didn't see her romantically maybe she was ugly or you didn't realize she was fat from her okcupid profile. How would you do it? If you said yes to the second date to try and not hurt their feelings, you'd try to put them down as nicely as possible by saying you're sick or something and then slowly cutting contact. Do it for her and don't be a jerk, cut contact for her so that she doesn't have to think of a way to break it with you and feel like a dick
>>
>>17480544

The solution here is to put the ball in her court before it's too late.

Tell her to text you back if she feels better; she'll get the hint.

And then cut contact. The onus for communication is then on her, not you.

If she texts back - yay. If not, then you know where you stand.
>>
Should I text her again saying "hit me up when you feel better "? Or just leave it how I did?
>>
>>17480588
Definitely, "hit me up when you feel better" is code. For, "I'm leaving you alone now, if you like me you'll reciprocate and then we can continue this relation"
>>
Just stop worrying about it. If she instigates conversation and sets up another date, sweet. If not, no harm no foul.
>>
Tell her to text you when she's feeling better and completely forget about her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.