[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused about casual sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (128KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 960x960px
>become FWB with girl I've been talking to and hanging out with for a month
>says she doesn't want to date, just wants to be FWB
>never had a casual sex relationship
>meet up with her
>get some food
>have sex with her for the first time in my car
>we finish and sit there for a minute
>couldn't cum because condom was too small
>she tells me that she loves my cock and how it feels
>says it's the biggest she's had
>she immediately leaves without any sort of conversation
>give her a kiss on the cheek and she jets out
>she texts me 20 mins later and says "hey that was really fun, thanks for meeting up. Let me know if you get home safely"
>next day she texts me and says "throat hurts lol" because she was deep throating me
>I say "great lets do that again"
>no response

Haven't heard from her for 2 days now. I really really really really want to fuck her again, does this sound like it went okay? I'm dying to hear from her. Not sure how these types of situations usually go though.
>>
>>17480514
A text is clearly too impersonal she expects a surprise visit
>>
I don't think there's a standard for casual sexual relationships to compare your experience with.

Based on your extremely brief builletpoint story, it seems okay? Just make sure you're keeping your boundaries clear with each other. Sexually and romantically.

The obvious danger of casual sex is that one person may start to develop expectations that aren't consistent with the other person.
>>
>>17480529
I should also mention that we were kinda dating for that month, but we didn't have sex, just oral.

That's when she told me she just wanted to be friends. After a few days of not talking to her, she calls me and says she wants FWB instead.

I cannot figure this girl out. I just wanted to date her. Why on earth would she want FWB instead of just dating me, or just being friends. She said she hasn't been seeing anybody else either.

I hoped maybe if I just back off, not act clingy, fuck her a bit, that she would be interested in dating.

I think the sex was okay. I'm just not going to text her and see what happens after like 5 days.
>>
>>17480555
>I hoped that if I just backed off, she'd change her mind and date me again.

So, that's a mild red flag to me. If you're interested in dating her still and think FWB might eventually lead to something more serious again, you're probably setting yourself up to get burned.

I don't know this girl, so I can't even begin to offer any reliable advice about her motives. She may just want something less serious right now. Maybe she wants the freedom to explore other options without being tied to just one partner. The only way to know would be by talking to her about it.
>>
>>17480559
Well I only want to date her because I want to fuck her exclusively, and because I like her company.

Even though we get along great and make each other laugh all the time, we have absolutely nothing in common. Our values, passions and goals are 100% opposite of each other, we'd never work long term.

I won't be crushed if she never texts me again, but I just want to fuck her more and receive her affection.

She originally told me she didn't want to date because I live too far away (1 hour). I figured this was an excuse because we have absolutely no values in common and she's look for somebody more similar to her.
>>
>>17480514
this bitch fine
>>
>>17480898
She kinda looks like her. That's why I'm being a nut case over the situation. An Asian with big tits/ass who deep throats cock. I gotta make sure I don't mess this up.
>>
>>17480907
now I'll be the first to rape this bitch in a dark alley but I wouldn't worry too much about it if she liked it she'll come around
>>
>>17480907
Well OP, she seems to be some kind of person who just wants fun. Nothing's wrong here
>>
cuck

she dashed to fuck some other dumb retard that probably doesn't know about her and you

our fucking civ is doomed
doomed nigga
it's over nigga
>>
>>17480514

>Haven't heard from her for 2 days now.

Not wanting to date and only fuck means no strings attached.

Feeling obligated to text you is the definition of a string.

Maybe she got all she wanted out of the one time and doesn't want to fuck again. You're going to have to be ok with that possibility and ok with the possibility that she's might ghost you for awhile and hit you up only when she wants to fuck.

No strings attached means she might just wander away without an explanation and you're going to have to be cool with that.
>>
>>17481849
Do you think I shouldn't text her again? Just wait and see if she messages me first?

>>17481837
Might be a troll post, but I kinda agree. Im starting to think this was a mistake.
>>
>>17481890

>Do you think I shouldn't text her again? Just wait and see if she messages me first?

Yes. Nothing is more tiring and unnecessary than a clingy fuckbuddy.

Best way to drive her off is to start acting like a boyfriend.
>>
>>17480514
BRUH YOU AINT GONNA USE THAT PIC IN OP AND NOT GIVE US SOME DEETS FFS HOLY SHIT IM DEAD
>>
>>17482440
FUCK MAN GIMME A NAME OR SOMETHING GHEE THIS IS FUCKING KILLING ME I AINT EVEN REVERSE GOOGLED THE IMG YET AND IM SWEATING DUDE FUUUCKING FUUUCK SHE IS FINE

*SMACKS LIPS*
>>
She probably has a boyfriend
>>
>>17482444
MAN THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER LAYED EYES UPON A FUCKING CURVY GOOK WHAT THE SHIIIIIIEET
>>
>>17481890
the cuck part is a joke
but seriously, fwb just means she wants to fuck a ton of guys and try to fool one of the idiots to actually date her
you're kind of a cuck for fucking and kissing some girl who just had dick in her mouth

the irony is that they think they're scouting for the best guy, but they're just ruining their chances of ever scoring the guy they so much want

also never FWB someone, you might get herpes or aids
>>
>>17482450
OH SHIT IM HARD AS HELL ANON, WHOIS THIS THIIICCCCCCCCCCC GOOK, I AM GONNA SLAM THE LIFE OUT OF MY DICK ONCE I FIND OUT HER NAME
>>
>>17480555
>>17481849
This. It sounds to me like she was horny, wanted it in that moment, and apparently your suggestion didn't sound good enough to her then and there to take you up on it. You'll hear from her when she's DTF again.

Don't hope to get more than pussy out of this.
>>
>>17482906
She's told me that she hasn't been seeing anybody else, which I really find hard to believe. She also told me that she has nobody to talk to most of the time, so I don't know. I feel like if she really weren't seeing anybody else, she would just date me.

>>17483092
This is probably true. I think I'll just stop replying to her texts if she ever contacts me again, I'm not emotionally built for FWB stuff. I'm surprised anybody is.
>>
Friends with benefits is a meme. Dump her or be her boyfriend/husband. If you wanna fuck so much, go to a brothel.
>>
>>17483493
We started out dating for a month, but she got distant and said she just wanted to be FWB because we live too far away (1 hour) and we were too different (we are total opposites). Obviously this is bullshit, because women don't care about either of these things at all. I'm guessing she thinks she can do better (she's 20 and doesn't know how shitty the dating scene is), but still likes me enough to want to fuck sometimes.

I just want to date her.
>>
>>17483518
Breh you're a fucking narcissist if you think a 20 year old female can't do better than you. And on top of that, she broke up with you for legitimate reasons and you rationalize it away by saying girls don't care about that stuff.
>>
>>17483558
>legitimate reasons
Well I hope that's true, id rather her break up with me because of the reasons she gave me instead of just wanting a more alpha dude

>you're a narcissist
I'm a pretty decent catch. Every girl I've been with has wanted to marry me. Of course I know guys who are better than me, but they're with highly virtuous virgin Nordic blondes. This girl is gorgeous, but typically guys who are husband material are not wanting get serious with women who have FWB.
>>
>>17480514
Everytime I see this thread i want to jerk it
>>
File: morrisey1.gif (732KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
morrisey1.gif
732KB, 500x280px
>>17480514
Give us an edited pic of the girl. I'm just curious if she's even remotely as attractive as the pic you put up.

>>17483518
She's playing you like a damn fiddle! First off, if a girl says " it's the biggest she's had" she's just stroking your ego. Most likely she uses this line on every Tim, Dick and Chad on the street. As a guy who's in the 9 inch club I can assure you it's normally horror and fear you get instead of flattery. You seem kind of trashy, and trust me if she was pure Asian she'd want nothing to do with FWB.
>>17483627
You sound like little white Chad from the suburbs who lacks true confidence. Scott Pilgrim is that you?
>>
>>17483710
>give photo
Lol no

>playing you like a fiddle
Yeah that's how it feels. So what should I do? Just stop contacting her?
>>
>>17483724
>Unironically using "lol"
God are you 13?

>What do?
Contact her! Be alpha as fuck about it. You boned her right? Domination is the name of the game and your baby dick has entered the poom poom. Exploit it, make her beg. You obviously like the phantom pain she gives you. It's a game. Also... is she as cute as Karen Fukahara?
>>
>>17483745
>contact her
Hmm. With women usually keeping space from them makes them want you more right? Wouldn't I turn her off if I text her and say what's up? Like giving her a clingy vibe

Maybe she wants the attention though
>>
>>17483745
Also I don't know, she just looks like the girl in my original post. Curvy slim Asian.
>>
>>17483310
Bullshit sluts like thay probably get a shit load of attention because they are easy.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.