[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for more than just friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download (5).jpg (4KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4KB, 252x200px
Is it possible for a guy to befriend a girl (she is taken) for more three years while in reality he is looking for more than just friendship and is seizing the chance to ask her out when she breaks up with her bf? I am talking about the point of becoming really close friends with her. And is it possible for such a guy to stop being friends with her if she rejects him?
>>
>>17479971
Who are you in this story?
>>
It is possible, but unlikely. Only a faggot would do that though.
>>
>>17479984
It is gossip I have heard but I don't know if it is true
>>
>>17479971
Yes, it is possible.

I've been friends with a girl for a few months and was always physically attracted to her. She told me she had a boyfriend when we met so I tried to sweep the feelings of attraction under the rug and continued talking to her because we got along so well. We became really close in the last few months but at the same time, I realised I want her to be more than a friend. It's no longer a shallow physical attraction at this point; nobody can control who they're attracted to. I want her to choose me but I don't want to be the second choice, the one she settles for. If she rejected me, I would probably stop talking to her because being around her and seeing her with someone else would be too painful. It already is painful to be friends with her and hear her talk about the things she does for her bf but I can't fucking leave and I don't want to hurt her.
>>
first off, salutatory, cuck.

second, you should not make a move because it will likely destroy your friendship (not 100 percent some women are really good at letting you save face) but it will probably introduce all sorts of weird implicit sexual tension beyond the weird implicit sexual tension that exists already.

You should just be glad you have a friend that's a girl and not do anything.

Plus if you rebound date it will probably fail.

Yes you can leave, in fact you should if you're just miserable.

you also have a reasonable expectation to not have someone dump their preexisting relationship baggage on you.

if you're hurting her by having your own life this is going to end badly.
>>
>>17479971
Been there twice and done this twice

Girl #1: Tis A Pity She Was A Whore:
I knew this woman was wild from when I met her. I kept her around hoping to get me a peace of that booty. Yet she felt guilt, she wanted to stay with her "boyfriend" all while fucking random Chads, Dicks and Mikes. I put myself in her boy's shoes and felt bad. I knew I couldn't live with myself if she had an affair with me. I distanced myself. She later broke up and bounced between different fuck boys. She's now dating some skater who's much too old to have the Hottopic look. I realized it's good she thought I was too polite because her taste in men said a lot about her.

Girl #2: Muh Partner! White Men Are Evil:
Girl goes off about how attractive I am. We talk. Great chemistry! She later goes off about her "partner..." I was dumb at the time and didn't know this hip new term. It's her boyfriend yet she's afraid of commitment AKA every American white girl. She later gets a proper "boyfriend." I am still her "friend" so I am forced to hear about it... Starting to see picture huh? I sound pathetic right? Well I was pussy whipped as they'd say. Eventually she can't take it and snaps. Goes on a rampage and is now a "bisexual mistress who has no race." AKA she doesn't want to commit and will never improve as a person.

My wife is Japanese. She loves being a woman and being with her girlfriend. I love being a man and hanging out with my best bros. We had no mixed emotions. We were upfront, honest and it works to this day. She's now my best friend.
>>
>>17482138

>Yes, it is possible
>hasn't actually made it to first base with his "friend" yet

Guy, this is classic beta behavior.

If you are "friends" with a girl while she is dating someone else, you are not "next in line" to be her next boyfriend. You are going to remain her friend, while she finds some other more interesting guy to date.

This is the definition of "friendzone"

Men and women cannot really be "just friends"

The man is almost always interested in taking things further. The girl almost always isn't.

That's not friendship - that's a guy not getting what he wants, while the girl gets social status, emotional fulfillment, personal favors, etc.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.