[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interracial dating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (14KB, 205x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 205x144px
I am super insecure about the race that I am. I mostly like Asian and Hispanic women but dislike white and black women. Dislike is a strong word. Prefer is a better one. I prefer Asians or Hispanics.

Problem is because of my race... I lack the confidence to talk to women of those races. I have been told time and again that Asians and Latinas just don't like black dudes.

I envy white people. You can date anything with no issues. Am I wrong? Does anyone here who is non white have experience with interracial dating?
>>
Lmao if you hate your race and find your race unattractive of course you'll feel this way. Why do you find people who share similar features as you unattractive when you don't find yourself as such, stop projecting your insecurities we know damn well hispanics and black people go hand in hand.
>>
>>17479761
Nope, my girlfriend is mixed and I'm black. Can't even tell.

But if you you want any help you're gonna need to specify your race. And is that pic related or just there for edge?
>>
>>17479768
The pic is for edge. From my folder of guns that are no longer manufactured. Also, I am a black guy also.

Maybe I live in a shit area but Asian women particularly seem really disinterested in black guys.
>>
>>17479773
Asian pussy was made for white cock

Fuck off Harambe
>>
>>17479761
>Asians

My brother dated an Asian and we're black. But he's really the exception to the rule.

Asians only date other Asians or white people since most Asian culture fawns over white people.

You can definitely date a Hispanic girl though, granted her family isn't racist.

>Am I wrong?
Yes.

>Does anyone here who is non white have experience with interracial dating?

I'm black and I've dated mostly white girls and one Indian girl. It's not impossible, just stop seeing them as a commodity and you'll be good.
>>
>>17479773
Well thanks cause I'm saving it.
I don't know friendo, hispanc girls generally have no quarrels with dating black men. You may need to set your sights on more reasonable targets.

But if you do get an asian cutie good luck for you.
>>
See that's the thing. White peoples rarely have to worry about a girls parents.

I worry all the time about shit like that. As a black guy, I feel as if I won't already meet her families expectations.

Tried dating a Muslim girl once. Her parents forbid her to see me. I respected their demand. Never spoke to her again despite liking her a lot.
>>
>>17479761
Why would you be insecure about being a nigger? Pretty much all of western media portrays you as super cool sex gods
>>
>>17479816
only ghetto ass latinas date blacks
if my sister ever brought home a nigger we'd all disown her
>>
File: ja.png (421KB, 468x665px) Image search: [Google]
ja.png
421KB, 468x665px
>>17479761

My girlfriend is a Bedouin from Abu Dhabi. I'm a dude from Pennsylvania. Who fucking cares.

I call her a faggot and she calls me a shit head. I like being around her, and she can hold her own in a fight. Good in my book.
>>
>>17479761
Why don't you like your kind? Maybe girls who aren't black sense that you are ashamed of your own ethnicity and don't want to date you because of that. Have you ever thought of that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.