[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf tries to lose weight. She isn;t chubby or fat or anything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1460375143638.jpg (115KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1460375143638.jpg
115KB, 600x1067px
Gf tries to lose weight. She isn;t chubby or fat or anything, but she's so soft and pillow-y, I love it. She has great hips, great ass, nice boobs, everything is just right.
How do I talk to her about it? I respect anyone who wants to improve themselves, but she's honestly perfect for me.
>>
>>17479414
Tell her that
>>
Send her a link to this thread.
>>
>>17479414
>Babe, you look great just the way you are

But women don't believe us when we say this. Maybe just grope her more when you're hanging out and comment on what you like about her body.
>>
looks like that dyke who plays ffxiv
>>
she wants better than you. btw sauce on the pic?
>>
eating healthier and exercising more will make you feel better, but you should explain to her that you find her body perfect as it is and would prefer if she just maintained her current weight instead of losing or gaining any
>>
Couple of things:

1) she might be looking for affirmation: if it's true, tell her that she's sexy, hot wonderful to look at, even better to touch and taste, and that you wish she could see herself as you see her.
A little bit of brown-nosing, maybe, but effective.
2). As you see her is not how she sees herself: Be accepting that she wants to improve herself. Don't undermine her efforts to be more healthy or to tone herself using more classic or idealized standards. Be supportive, even if you prefer her as she is now. But let her know how you feel.
3). Speak your mind. Ultimately, it's up to her, of course. It's her ass and tits. Best thing you can do, IMHO, is to improve your own conditioning at the same time, without telling her or discussing it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.