[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't I just shoot someplace up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: slide_221713_890610_free.jpg (278KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
slide_221713_890610_free.jpg
278KB, 1200x900px
Why shouldn't I just shoot someplace up?
>>
Just an hero in peace. That's what I'm going to do.
>>
>>17479372
But that's admitting defeat and giving them what they want. Would you really do that?
>>
>>17479376
I'm giving myself what I want.
>>
>>17479376
>admitting defeat
that implies there's some kind of struggle or contest going on. I don't know you OP but if I had to guess I'd say whoever you think you're struggling against probably isn't even thinking about you. and if you kill them then they still won't be thinking about you. so yeah.
>>
Where can i watch some of those school shooting videos?
>>
>>17479393
But if I kill them, take their children and brothers and wives, not only will they think of me, they will never forget me
>>
>>17479899
but...why would you want to do that to their children and wives? That would make you worse than them.

Your name will be scrubbed from history. The news has caught on and stopped publishing the names of killers who go on shooting sprees.
>>
>>17479899
Everyone is forgotten with time.
>>
>>17479916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzsfyxACV7M

In 2000 years Brad Pitt XVII will portray me
>>
>Why shouldn't I kill people?

It causes pain for yourself and others.

>>17479899
Why is it important to be remembered at any cost?

Why do you want pain to be the memory you're associated with?
>>
>>17479365
Because other people may not want to die. Don't rob them of life.

If you really want to die, take your own life, but don't make that decision for other people.
>>
>>17479911
>the news has caught on
>caught on to something they willingly did to increase viewership and would so indefinitely if given the chance
Yeah right
>>
>>17479899
>they will never forget me

"How many after being celebrated by fame have been given up to oblivion; and how many who have celebrated the fame of others have long been dead."
Marcus Aurelius
>>
>>17480065
Empathy is infantile and makes little sense on a philisophical level. Explain why other's desires should influence my actions
>>
Because you are not a prophet or anyones saviour.
>>
>>17480328
Because we are social creatures and best tactic to survive is through building family groups. But to efectivly build and maintain such a group you must have empathy to understand and help other members and they have empathy to help you. Also empathy is about understanding your enemies and predicting what they will do in the future.

Saying that empathy is infantile is just retarded (like medically retarded, like go to the hospital for checkup because something must've ate most of your brain retarded) because actually empathy is quite new in evolutionary sense and having strong groups was one of the bigest reason that we had such a great evolutionary success. If you don't have empathy you are basically retarded all the way to the reptiles.
>>
>>17479365
Because you will fail miserably and become an even bigger laughingstock. Just like with everything else you try.
>>
>>17479365
As long as you have guns
I dunno
>>
>>17480361
But i've already made it clear neither survival nor cooperation is my intention- therefore empathy is dead weight, an evolutionary burden, and I should consciously discard it.
>>
>>17480388
Well, now that's edgy. What is your intention, mate?

For most people is just simple, plain happyness or being as close to it as possible and trust me nothing feel as good as loving family of your own. Since you are so edgy I conclude that you were from dysfunctional family and never really felt what true unconditional love feels like. That's sad.

So what is your intention?
>>
>>17479365
Well at least do something classy, shot some high ranking politician, bomb senate, do something hard, ambitious and impresive.
>>
File: Harris.jpg (25KB, 211x289px)
Harris.jpg
25KB, 211x289px
>>17480409
>what is your intention
Become a legend
>>
>>17480437
Haha, seriously, well you won't as hell become legend as this pussies that shoted random innocent people basically admiting that a little bullying in school was too much for ther fragile little vaginas (people who actually bullied them ended school). Yea it's legendary to shot defencles children and then instead of facing firefight with police they just off themselves. They are epitome of faggots.

Now if you want to become legend in negative/rebel sense like that >>17480412
has the right idea. I propose Crooked Shillary.

Also if your life means nothing to you anyway, do everything to get drafted into X-Space Mars mission, it's basically one way ticket but everyone on the board will be memorized through the whole history of our civilization.
>>
Killing Hillary would vindicate her retards.
All we would hear for the rest of our lives is boo hoo remember when the evil Trump voters murdered the second coming of christ Hillary Clinton
>>
>>17480328
>empathy
>infantile
>implying your shitty "why do others matter" worldview isn't the most infantile
>>
>>17479365
You should shoot someplace up though.
>>
Shut the fuck up and take responsibility for once that's why.
>>
>>17479376
>But that's admitting defeat and giving them what they want.
And shooting someplace up is not? I mean, sure, "they" would much rather not lose a place full of people who have done nothing wrong, but they're still rid of you, are they not?

Unless, of course, they aren't. More and more shooters are being taken alive these days. Do you really want to risk being denied your escape route?
>>
>>17479899
>not only will they think of me, they will never forget me
Sure they will. Do you remember the name of the man who shot Gabrielle Giffords? Or the guy who shot up the theater in Aurora, CO? Did you ever know the name of the guy who shot up Pulse?

"Never" is a long time, and living memory is short. This will not get you what you want. Nor will suicide of any kind, but in particular, not this.

You already know what will. You don't want to do it, and believe me, I sympathize. But nothing else works. It's a fight against yourself, and it sucks. But if you want out of the situation, this is what you have to do, and no one else can do it for you. So be brave, and take those first steps. It gets better.
>>
>>17479365
Nah if you wanna kill yourself go down guns blazing in syria that way you can take out IS too
>>
>>17480328

No, your power fantasy is infantile. Your desire to "be remembered" without ANY fucking talent or hard work or accomplishment, is infantile. Your narcissism is infantile.

And what would you prove by shooting a bunch of strangers? That isn't any kind of impressive feat, any asshole could do it. It's just exceptionally shitty. You'll be remembered as a cunt, and forgotten as soon as some other cunt makes his pathetic last stand.

If there really is a "them" that have caused your life to be shitty, then plot a proper revenge on your real enemies. I can't understand the appeal of shooting a bunch of strangers.
>>
Yeah but not in college, that is kind of repeated.
>>
>>17480373

>underrated post
>>
>>17479365
why don't you shoot the saudis
go to kill muslims
at least you'll go to heaven
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.