[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dying grandma taken advantage of for $$$, want to scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1369670720647.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1369670720647.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
Imma make it as short as possible.

>grandma dying, she had several strokes
>had several unnoticed smaller strokes and quickly became certifiable / mentally incompetent
>late wish was to go to her country of birth, which is a Balkan state, not super poor but full of corruption
>she had an old friend there (let's call her Mira), who should take care of her and make sure she's fine in the care home
>turns out Mira is a cunt with few equals, we're talking wall street level ++
>she played nice until my grandma really went to shit, then made her buy a car for herself AND even sign the papers to have it run on Mira's name (the fact that this was even possible in my grandmother's state is unbelievable to me)
>Mira then goes ahead and manages to claim several tens of thousands (!) of European gold coins plus her pension
>grandmother dies, Mira doesn't even pay the last couple of bills or anything else, just keeps the money
>my uncle, who lives in a neighbouring and rivaled Balkan state (fuck it, that's how it is and this is where the corruption comes in), sued her and provided sufficient evidence
>Mira makes shit up, lies like the whore she is
>claims my grandmother hit and insulted her husband etc. and that she just made my uncle (and my other uncle and my dad, but they were just joining the action) reclaim the money she had gifted to her, because she was a spiteful and angry woman
>shows the signed fucking papers (again: unbelievable, that this went through with no control)
>because my uncle as the principal plaintiff comes from a rivalling country, the case was completely dismissed, pretty much no chance of a successful appeal

This woman spit on my grandmother's grave, our family honor and in union with the judge(s) on my entire people. And she took several tens of thousands of eurobucks from us. Money, that we are really missing out on now.

cont.
>>
cont.

I was seriously considering paying her and her fucking huge estate (I mean it's somewhat of a ranch, but still) a visit when I roll into the Balkan states next summer with a friend of mine and do something really stupid like burning her entire house down. But it's obviously too dangerous and obvious after we sued her with no justice being perpetrated.

So instead I want to scam this dumb shitfuck of a farmer's wife and steal as much money back from her as possible and hopefully do some additional damage on the side.

Who can help me and find the right people to assist? I'm no coder unfortunately and my hacking experience is limited to infiltrating a couple of PCs with a trojan when I was younger. I need to make this work. I'm burning for revenge.
>>
Shameless self bump. I believe in /adv/.
>>
Aaaand again.
>>
>>17479326
>I'm burning for revenge.
I will give you the means to enact vengeance and rain down fire and brimstone.

Just let me in and recite the words.
>>
>>17479368
Gimme the words.
>>
Why not just pay a couple of really sketchy cheeky breekis to kidnap her/break her legs or something equivalent? Sounds like it'd be really easy to come by given wherever you're from.
>>
>>17479391
I live in a middle European country, but I guess there would be a way. Thing is: I want to be as anonymous as possible and make her pay the same way she stole from us in the first place. By missleading and screwing her over. I'm not a big fan of violence, health is the most essential thing in life and I wouldn't want to take that away from anybody for almost any reason. No. She should be able to use her health to wade through the shit she brought upon herself with this behavior and earn whatever money she desires so much, that she's willing to steal and lie from mentally disabled friends.

I don't want to repay mental / financial damage with physical damage. Certainly not to her body anyway. I'm not a fucking brute, just very mad.
>>
>>17479383
Gather bones of chickens and dry them in the sun for a few days. Then when you are ready to do this hex make sure you are worked up into a frenzy of anger and hatred. This will add to the potency of your hex! Be thinking of all this while doing this hex and when it says 'With these bones I now do crush" take a hammer or use your feet to stomp and crush these bones as if they were your enemy before you! When you are done sweep them up and place them in a bag. You will then want to sprinkle the dust and remains of the bones on your enemies property around his house.

If you have a bell ring it 3 times and say...

I call upon the Ancient Ones from the great abyss to do my bidding
I invoke Cthulhu, God of Anger and the creatures of the underworld
hear me now...

"Bones of anger, bones to dust
full of fury, revenge is just
I scatter these bones, these bones of rage
take thine enemy, bring him pain
I see thine enemy before me now
I bind him, crush him, bring him down
With these bones I now do crush
Make thine enemy turn to dust
torment, fire, out of control
With this hex I curse your soul"
So it be!
>>
File: atta_boy.jpg (110KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
atta_boy.jpg
110KB, 940x627px
>>17479402
Well researched, good Sir. I'll make sure to do that after doing something a little more effective and promising.
>>
Hours later, still nothing. Hum.
>>
>>17480252
what were you expecting, we're not in the revenge business

Not being in the same country as her complicates matters but you could hire some goons to do some bad things to her.
>>
>>17480264
Why are you not in the revenge business? I'm confused.

And I am not going to retaliate physically against financial / mental damage. As explained above in a bit more detail.
>>
>>17480363
How does that confuse you?

He's literally saying that revenge isn't something he dedicates much time to.

If I am in the cooking business, I cook.
If I am in the roofing business, I fuck with roofs.
If he were in the revenge business, he would commit Revenge.

He, however, does not commit revenge, at least often enough, to say that he is in the revenge business.
>>
>>17480651
Subtle sarcasm often overlooked in written form, I suppose.

Doesn't change the fact that my problem remains unsolved.
>>
>>17479326
Make it seem like a robbery instead of a deliberate attempt against her and it will be thrown away with the big pile of cases the police never looks into.
Wear masks, demand money, beat the shit out of her, keep money and run
>>
>>17479400
Break her waist and she will never be able to stand again?
>>
that's not your money, you didn't work for it, it's none of your business. you uncle did not work for it either, whomever did is dead. That's Mira's money now and she has more of a right to it than any other living person.
>>
>>17480988
Are you okay?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.