[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

difficulty finding friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: damn i miss this show.jpg (718KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
damn i miss this show.jpg
718KB, 1920x1080px
where do i find friends that actually suit me? i don't want friends that drink or do drugs or party and shit like that and it just seems impossible... also.. religious would be a plus.. i tried activities and hobbies and online but to no use..
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>17479257
If you go to university join clubs with similar interests. If you are religious join whatever religion you adhere to's club as well. Obviously going to that religions place of worship is a plus. I'm a Christian and I found lots of friends at church and at my university clubs. Always good people and great fun. Just don't be shy go to the meetings and talk to some people. Everyone at those things what's friends who share their interests just like you do, that's why they are there, no reason to be shy or self conscious about it
>>
>>17479268
i'm pretty young, 19
>>
>>17479313
i've tried joining clubs but all the people in them just party and stuff and eh.. not my thing.. as for the church, no young people there at all it seems :(
>>
>>17479257
Pick a better show to miss
>>
>>17479320
>as for the church, no young people there at all it seems
It's 2016, what the fuck are you expecting?
>>
maybe some christian fraternities, also why not just hang with people who do drugs/alcohol.
I don't do both (anymore) but I still like to chill, it's still fun to do things like poker, game or movie nights.

Today we were supposed to go to a festival, but I got sick. If I went they would all do mdma/4fmp, I would just be sober. Still would have been fun tho.
>>
Christian mingle. And Bible studies for young people. They're out there
>>
>>17479355
does it rly matter lol i liked korra..

>>17479358
?? clearly not much :(

>>17479377
it's against my morals, im sorry

>>17479397
idk we don't have those here where i live in europe everyone is atheist here
>>
>>17479377
im sorry i probably sounded really mean with my last reply about alcohol
people can drink alcohol, its fine, id just rather not have them around me
i just prefer to stay pure in every way
>>
I think most people pick up friends during the course of their life. They go to college, university, internships, career. On the fun side there's whatever activities are around eg. diving, badminton, hiking. Whether they like to drink depends on the crowd.

In the east they lean more towards family groups but remain friendly, most of them don't drink.

Just want to point out that since you're 19, you're an adult now. You can work, you can travel. It might not have fully kicked in yet but it will soon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.