[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bf has become a neet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: front_0.jpg (2MB, 1447x1448px) Image search: [Google]
front_0.jpg
2MB, 1447x1448px
Since my boyfriend was fired hes becoming more and more of a NEET. He doesn't do stuff with me anymore. We used to go on lots of dates and did sports together. He doesn't look for a new job. Hell we wont fuck me anymore most of the time becauae hes busy raiding in wow with his "friends" on teamspeak. He stays up until 6-7 am in the morning sometimes so hes still fucking awake when I get up.
I dont think I can take this much longer but I still really love him. What can I do?
>>
>>17479082
How old are you both? Has he been to college?
>>
>>17479084
Hes 24 and im 20. Im going to college and working. He didnt go to college but worked as a physiologist.
>>
>>17479091
And you live together? How long have you been together? Have you told him to go get a job yet?
>>
>>17479093
We live together yes and weve been a couple for 4 years. I told him to get a new job many times and he knows he needs to because I cant pay for everything alone. At this moment my parents are helping us out with the rent but this cant go on forever
>>
>>17479106
I would break up with him. You're still young enough to find a guy who actually knows what he wants and where he's going in life. You don't have kids and a mortgage holding you together. And if you break up with him, it might knock some sense into him and perhaps he'll actually start thinking about what he's doing to himself and his friends/family.
>>
>>17479114
I'm gona add to this, let him know tat you feel that your relationship is going nowhere before you dump him and give him A chance to get his shit together and if he doesn't then leave him becaise it's hilghly likely he's hold ing you back as a person.
Pleasetake me seriously <3
>>
>just dump him lmao
Try telling him how serious it is first if you actually love him. Tell him you'll help him to find a job but you feel under a lot of pressure to provide and can't stand how he's living his life. Tell him if he doesn't change and start helping out you'll need to consider leaving. That's the adult, mature way to handle this in a serious relationship you care about. If he does fuck all tell him you're done, but if you offer to support him and try making an effort to get him back out there it may work
>>
Just move back in with your parents, literally all there is to it.

You don't even have to break up with him, just tell him you can't afford it anymore.

He's going to be obligated to get off his ass to support himself.
>>
He could also be depressed he got fired
>>
>>17479082
You fucking whore, support him you piece of shit. You only care about him when he is all fine and dandy? You know waht? Life's not only about ups but also downs.

I can't believe you ask this, but on the other hand - you are a girl and I know you fucks are fucking worthless pieces of cum sacks.
>>
>>17479287
Waaa i have to play wow all day and sit on my fat worthless ass eating junk food
Life is suffering :((((
>>
>>17479234
this sounds like a good idea.
it's a wake-up call for him. either he get's his ass up then or not.
>>
>>17479287
Hahaha wew lad you sound upset, I am as upset at woman as the next hurt fucker but what you said is fucking stupid. The prick needs to get off his ass and live his life and he wont if she supports his unhealthy life style.
>>
>>17479309
Yes, he needs to. But bitches resorting to insta leave NEED to kill themselves.
>>
How long has it been since he has been in NEET mode? He's probably depressed but you're also not his mother.
If it's been several months, then you might need to give him a firm date that he needs to find something to help out. I'm sure your parents aren't happy about paying for his rent.
I have also dealt with a guy who was turning into NEET mode, literally shitting his pants because he was too lazy to get up because he was addicted to WoW, so I told him to leave. I fell out of love with him real fast though.
Legally, you might not be able to tell him to just leave. You might have to write an eviction notice. I agree with other anons when they say just move out.
>>
>>17479156
This.
Don't just leave him. Everybody deserves a chance. He probably still loves you. He's just addicted to a vidya (which is a very real addiction) and he has begun taking you for granted. Let him know calmly!, that you love him, but you have to start thinking about what's best for yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.