[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was seeing this girl, and the problem is when i asked if she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: zqfLuzY.png (155KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
zqfLuzY.png
155KB, 500x364px
was seeing this girl, and the problem is when i asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend, she said, that i should know, that she is asexual (she knows i am a horndog)

Is it possible to have a relationship and maybe more without sex?
>>
No.
>>
>>17478879
>Is it possible to have a relationship and maybe more without sex?

Possible? Yes.

But why? I'm not a horndog and I still can't imagine pursuing an asexual person. As a self-described horndog, why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>17478879
I can tell you from experience that it won't work. You'll grow to resent her for never wanting sex, and she'll grow to resent you for always trying.
>>
>>17478879
Yes, it's possible. My boyfriend and I successfully abstained for years. Just started having sex again this year, and still very infrequently. It really helped that we both aren't very sexual people though, and don't care much about sex. For other people I hear it doesn't work. It depends on you.
>>
>>17478879
Since she is asexual and you are a horndog probably not. Sexual compatibility is an important aspect of relationships.
>>
Yeah, i was expecting this answer. I wanted some asurement. Looks like im going back on the gf search train.
>>
>>17478879
She's not asexual. She just hasn't met anyone who really gets her going. You gotta get her going anon.
>>
>>17478879
Why are people pushing bullshit orientations?

A lack of a sex drive is not a good sign. Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight.
>>
Don't do it. When I started my relationship with my current partner I was more sexual than they were and since i got a surgery a year ago I've fallen off the fuck boat and it sucks for them. I feel guilty for suddenly changing on them so when they push intimacy I end up just going along with it when I'd rather not. It's not a big deal or a relationship breaker but being on different fuck schedules really messes with your partner satisfaction.
>>
I doubt it will work if you want a relationship in any meaningful sense of the word. My first one's been with a girl who wanted to remain virgin for reasons I can't remember (we were both like 16), and in hindsight all physical contact seems pretty much pointless or not worth the frustration of never going further. We still slept in the same room/bed together (she was initially even reluctant to sleeping in the same bed), but in a 8-hour night I'd maybe get 3.5 hours of sleep, and the rest I'd lay awake with a boner.
You could go full platonic, but then there's not really much of a difference between a relationship and a good friendship (which is why a platonic relationship that isn't a good friendship is rather stupid, or at least seems pointless to me). In the long run I see a friendship with someone you're attracted to as generally a bad idea, cause you'll always secretly keep up hope in the background, and in the moments you're not hopeful, you're frustrated.
>>
>>17478879
>asexuality
>not a choice

Yes it is, the only reason these people are asexual is to be special snowlakes
>>
>>17478879
The fuck is a horn dog?
>>
>>17478879
>Is it possible to have a relationship and maybe more without sex?
Yes, if both of you are asexual or EXTREMELY committed. To be honest, it does not sound like that's the case here. I am sorry.
>>
>>17479551
Asexuality is affliction not an orientation.
>>
>>17479539
Someone with a high sex drive.
>>
>>17479576
>Asexuality is affliction not an orientation.
Would that make what I said any less true?
>>
>>17479587
No, but pretending it's an orientation rather than something that needs to be checked out ain't good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.