[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All humanity is the same. So what do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: question.jpg (9KB, 248x480px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
9KB, 248x480px
So, here I am at 2:30 in the morning, the first week of college. Just got back from a rave. Now, a bit about myself: I'm of average height but I have some meat on me. I have big brown eyes and many people say I have a winning smile. I don't have any gross facial hair and am well-groomed. I'm not muscular at all. Tonight, I'm wearing a college shirt and a snapback with a NES controller on it. I'm a big nerd or whatever you want to call it. I play Yugioh AND MtG. I've watched anime from Gundam Wing to Clannad. I've played every Mega Man game and very rarely come across any game franchise that I don't know much about. I'm on 4chan, for fucks sake, asking for life advice. Still a virgin, never dated a girl. Now, its not cause I didn't have the balls to ask them out. I bonded with girls in high school, and asked them out. TWO ended up being lesbian, can't help that. And I know they weren't faking it... *shudders. Another girl didn't want to date someone 2 years older than her, and the last.... she ended up just being a flirty whore. All of these rejections hurt my self-esteem, and I stopped dating and masturbated instead. I had plenty of friends in HS- in fact, I was sort of a meme. Everyone knew who I was because I had a catchy name, and as a result, I befriended a lot of people. No girls ever asked me out, however. This seems rare. One girl I definitely knew liked me but I wasn't into her at the time so I didn't pursue the relationship. Regrets...

[Page 1/2]
>>
File: quest.jpg (11KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
quest.jpg
11KB, 480x480px
Now, college is here, and I go to this normie rave, right? And I don't know anyone. I'm like, wow, a blank slate! I can be whoever I want! So I decide to try being the initiator. Before, my popularity was handed to me. Now, I had to earn it. I say hi to tons of people, crack jokes, etc. And already people are becoming cool with me. (douchey jocks aside, they always kind of ignored me, as was the case here). So, anyways, the rave. We're partying hard and it's a lot of fun. I hit it up with tons of people in the back of the crowd, and they were cool people. We hit a beach ball around in the back of the crowd. Nice, average people, boys and girls. I decide to work my way to the front. As I approach, I see some girls. They all have a douche grinding on them (but not the fat ones, they're off to the side looking aloof) and then I notice: all these douches look the same: backwards hat, tank top, etc.... And the girls, too, all look the same! Hair let down, sleeveless shirt, flip flops. I look around and all I see are basically the same people over and over again. By this time I've reached the front, and trying to push these nonsense thoughts out of my head, I bob to the music. This douche who was grinding on a chick makes eye contact with me. I smile and continue to act chill, turning away. But he's still watching me. Bad feeling. "Oy, you!" he says. "How many girls numbahs you git tonight?" "What?" "You git any girls numbahs tonight?" "N-no...." I hang my head half jokingly. He seems to sympathize I think. "You got a Snapchat?" "No..." "Well you shud git it." Then, he goes off aways and begins to bring back some random girl! Repulsed, I quickly shuffle away. I assume he wanted me to just grind this girl or something, without even knowing who she is!

[Page 2/3, I lied in the OP]
>>
File: questionmark.jpg (135KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.jpg
135KB, 900x900px
So, here's my question: Is it even possible to normally build a relationship in college, or is it always straight to sex? Ofc I want sex, but I don't want ONLY sex! Are all normies truly the same? Also, the dorks and fat chicks on the side, are THEY also all the same? Does society truly boil down to:

-People who are ideal breeding partners.
-People who are not.

and

-People who have breeding as priority.
-People who don't.

If this is the case, how should I, personally go about living life? No relationship is not an option for me.
>>
>>17478831
Become friends and try dating a fat girl. They are more loyal and affectionate than traditionally attractive girls 8/10 times. And if you help them lose weight nicely, you have a hot partner for life.
>>
>rave
>people asking you how many numbers you got

Lmao you fucking retard, that wasn't a rave.
>>
>>17478849
OP here. Body type isn't a factor for me, so at least I can find potential partners easier. I guess I shuld take up dating again maybe...
>>
>>17478859
Did it occur to you that he was asking to be condenscending? If you're wondering, yes, there were people fucking each other, drunk as hell.
>>
>>17478868
That's not the point. People at raves/dance festivals don't give a flying fuck about getting girl's numbers.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.