[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I prevent my body from being found if I suicide? In Ohio atm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20160819_101825-01.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20160819_101825-01.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
How do I prevent my body from being found if I suicide?

In Ohio atm
>>
>>17478602
Pig farm
>>
>>17478602
Deeeep woods.
>>
>>17478605
I were thinking gators but this is basically the same thing.
Thanks anon
>>
>>17478611
>Ohio
>gators

There should be plenty in Ohio. Where about in Ohio?
>>
I'd say go out on Lake Erie in early spring when the ice starts melting with a bunch of weights strapped to you. That would probably do the job.
>>
>>17478638
I'm in Columbus.

If i need to travel more than an hour Im done with the idea.
>>
>>17478653
why an hour? partially just curious and partially kinda wondering if you're as serious as you think you are.
>>
>>17478655
I said "if" in the OP. Is that not enough to dismiss any curiosity?
And I'm not planning a road trip just to hide my suicide.

Not when I already live close to pig farms anyway.
>>
>>17478653
You're not very committed.

>are you a young, straight male?
>>
>>17478672
>I said "if" in the OP. Is that not enough to dismiss any curiosity?
no, because it doesn't actually list a reason. but you're already going to go with the pig farms so I guess it doesn't matter. just seemed like kind of an arbitrary cutoff point, since no matter how close or far you are, you can't take your car anyway if you're planning not to be found (unless you plan on hiding your car too).

is the pig farm within walking distance?
>>
also I'd be curious, how would you do the pig farm thing without someone being suspicious? I suppose you could go there with a small knife, nick an artery, bleed out, then hope that the pigs trample the knife and whatever large bones they don't eat.

anybody have any links to cases of this working?
>>
>>17478702
Pigs will eat a gun too
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-14-20-18-37.png (782KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-14-20-18-37.png
782KB, 1080x1920px
I fucking hate the fags who make threads where they desperately want people to talk them down from suicide, but instead of just saying "guys I'm sad, please talk to me" they post some non-chalant bullshit like this. Seriously OP, you are a big faggot.
>>
>>17478709
well I'll be damned. you learn something new every day.

>>17478719
most of them are attention whores, but even some of the attention whores are also, I think, legit looking for advice on ending themselves. but again, like I've said before, if they have to ask 4chan for advice, they're not likely to succeed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.