[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unique Penis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Let me preface this:
There's been nobody I can really talk to in my life about this but I am confused about my penis.
Chiefly: I'm unsure whether it's circumsised or not.
I know that the obvious difference is that an uncut song has foreskin enveloping the head of the penis while a cut one hangs unencumbered by extra skin Etc.

I'm fairly certain that I have an abnormal amount of skin on my bone and ladies seem to enjoy the girth but it does not sinch around the head of my dick like a drawstring bag, instead it usually chills right behind or slightly on what I understand is my glans. It's more like a v neck than a turtle neck.
The Presence of skin initially made me think I was uncircumcised but the looseness and convince suggests surgery. I think I may be partially circumcised if that's a thing. Or maybe I'm just an idiot.
>does anyone have any insight into this situation?
>Is there a dick doctor in the house?
>Am I allowed to post nudes on this board for scientific purposes?
Halp
>>
yeah you're good post a pic
>>
Probably loosely circumsized.
>>
>>17478595
host on imgur or some other image hosting site and link it. Always a safe bet

There is a type of circumcision where the foreskin is slit at the top but is not fully removed, leaving a lot of excess skin at the bottom of your dick.
>>
>>17478618
You have a loose circumcision. You'll notice your penis has two "halves" where the top is pink skin (actually mucosa) and the bottom is regular skin. The line that divides them is your circumcision scar. The foreskin has two layers, like your eyelid (like how the inner side is soft pink tissue and the outer side is your outer eyelid). When some unscrupulous doctor or mohel decides to amputate part of a helpless infant's penis, he can choose how much of each to take off by how he rolls the "sleeve" of foreskin onto the cutting device. What remains is usually not enough to cover the shaft of the penis so the outer skin covers half and the inner membrane covers half.
>>
>>17478639
Woah so I guess that really confirmed my theory for the most part! Yeah in my research I learned what a weird practice circumcision really is if I even have kids I'll try to stop it but since I'm cut I'm glad to have this style ladies seem to like the extra girth
>>
do none of you fucktards know what a blue board is?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.